Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You can't change anyone's mind without getting to the moment just before ...

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    pot. kettle. black.
    Here's the fundamental problem with the moment just before you've changed anyone's mind...

One moment just before you really make the entire universe to happen again, well...you really haven't done that player...and player remember also that...

...one step after you really make the entire universe to happen again, well...you really can't exclude the moment just before you really made it, to be there as an experience for all living beings in whatever you made again and again...and again...or you didn't really make it as it was really made player...

Next time player that you read something on the internet that is nonsense, remember that you can ignore it...

and player, you can keep on ignoring nonsense, unless people forget that...

Money reduces the time and effort to trade…

as then... we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Get it now player, or are you still wondering what to reply to me?

You didn't really think about it players, did you really?
    Why?
    Cause if you really think about it players, you will really understand...this is exactly why...

...and remember players, I am not the only one reading here...

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandrosTsolis View Post
    Why are you idiot still reading and replying to my posts idiot?

What?

you idiot can't even understand that idiot.

Well...you keep reading posts you didn't start, that are nonsense to you and keep replying idiot...

...if at least you had started the post idiot, perhaps you had a reason idiot...

...now idiot, you, reading here, what reason do you idiot have to reply to me, on a post that is not yours?

ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF AN IDIOT READING POSTS THAT ARE NONSENSE AND REPLYING BACK IDIOT?

what do you player think?
    I think without society, predators would eat you alive because you are nothing more than psychological scavenger with a we mantra playing others since fooled into believe nobody knows life only exists in biological order of ancestries present population of multiple generations timed apart now.

How is your theater of doubt doing staging economic chaos everywhere pitting top down against bottom up, left against right, leaderships against fellowships, arriving great great grandchildren against all previous generations created societal evolution here so far.

kinetic eternity, plus biology makes reproductions mutually evolving now in plain sight. I not only think it, I exist because of it, and navigate space living only timed apart now. Not a theory or theology changes the kinetics.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,764 Times in 7,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

I'm not sure if I grasp the OP's point, but as far as being a "player," I'm a ten handicap.
    I was a seven at my very peak, so ten isn't at all bad for my age.

Hope that helps.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    I think without society, predators would eat you alive because you are nothing more than psychological scavenger with a we mantra playing others since fooled into believe nobody knows life only exists in biological order of ancestries present population of multiple generations timed apart now.

How is your theater of doubt doing staging economic chaos everywhere pitting top down against bottom up, left against right, leaderships against fellowships, arriving great great grandchildren against all previous generations created societal evolution here so far.

kinetic eternity, plus biology makes reproductions mutually evolving now in plain sight. I not only think it, I exist because of it, and navigate space living only timed apart now. Not a theory or theology changes the kinetics.

I wonder idiot...

What?

Well...you keep reading posts you didn't start, that are nonsense to you and keep replying idiot...

...if at least you had started the post idiot, perhaps you had a reason idiot...

...now idiot, you, reading here, what reason do you idiot have to reply to me, on a post that is not yours?

ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF AN IDIOT READING POSTS THAT ARE NONSENSE AND REPLYING BACK IDIOT?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I wonder idiot...

What?

A fooled intellectual mind doesn't use the evolved fertilized cell that came with their conception since learning to communicate in possibilities rather than actual results after birth serving idealists cradle to grave..
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A fooled intellectual mind doesn't use the evolved fertilized cell that came with their conception since learning to communicate in possibilities rather than actual results after birth serving idealists cradle to grave..
    I wonder idiot...

What?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I wonder idiot...

What?

I think and understand the kinetics of biological results and chemical actions and reactions enough to comprehend series parallel existing in plain sight not educated to great great grandchildren in over 400 reproductive cycles changing population of life in this atmosphere so far.

I think everyone you call idiots are called idiots because they won't play pretend life exceeds genetics, as taught in THEORY OF EVOLUTION VS CREATIONISM. Sustainable doubt in social order of laws directing ancestors to perform as scripted characters on a world stage.

Does account for thespians, freemasons, and prostitution being the 3 oldest professions led by witch doctors, priests, alchemists, and if one likes to add court jester(politicians selling hope, faith, charity). Your vernacular indicates the 4th. the distraction of the other three controlling the social narrative of the population cradle to grave until extinction event occurs. The long game.
    Last edited by serenity; 03-07-2022 at 06:20 AM.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think and understand the kinetics of biological results and chemical actions and reactions enough to comprehend series parallel existing in plain sight not educated to great great grandchildren in over 400 reproductive cycles changing population of life in this atmosphere so far.

I think everyone you call idiots are called idiots because they won't play pretend life exceeds genetics, as taught in THEORY OF EVOLUTION VS CREATIONISM. Sustainable doubt in social order of laws directing ancestors to perform as scripted characters on a world stage.

Does account for thespians, freemasons, and prostitution being the 3 oldest professions led by witch doctors, priests, alchemists, and if one likes to add court jester(politicians selling hope, faith, charity). Your vernacular indicates the 4th. the distraction of the other three controlling the social narrative of the population cradle to grave until extinction event occurs. The long game.
    wonder idiot...

What?

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

wonder idiot...

What?

The value of one's character is as deep as their denial of biology sustains eternal separation of reproductions alive here now, intellectually making reality happen ancestrally forward now as history records the madness, mayhem, misery induced by such behavior within the only species capable of fooling itself into extinction.

Genius or insanity? real or reality. Kinetic content or potential context.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The value of one's character is as deep as their denial of biology sustains eternal separation of reproductions alive here now, intellectually making reality happen ancestrally forward now as history records the madness, mayhem, misery induced by such behavior within the only species capable of fooling itself into extinction.

Genius or insanity? real or reality. Kinetic content or potential context.
    wonder idiot...

What?

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

Here's the fundamental problem with the moment just before you've changed anyone's mind...

One moment just before you really make the entire universe to happen again, well...you really haven't done that player...and player remember also that...

...one step after you really make the entire universe to happen again, well...you really can't exclude the moment just before you really made it, to be there as an experience for all living beings in whatever you made again and again...and again...or you didn't really make it as it was really made player...

Next time player that you read something on the internet that is nonsense, remember that you can ignore it...

and player, you can keep on ignoring nonsense, unless people forget that...

Money reduces the time and effort to trade…

as then... we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Get it now player, or are you still wondering what to reply to me?

You didn't really think about it players, did you really?
    Why?
    Cause if you really think about it players, you will really understand...this is exactly why...

...and remember players, I am not the only one reading here...
    I feel like there is probably an interesting discussion here, but a backstory is getting in the way.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMode View Post
    I feel like there is probably an interesting discussion here, but a backstory is getting in the way.
    Questions you may have are answered below, but feel free to ask me if you have more regarding what we are discussing in this thread.

What is the thing that is happening that we can’t imagine?

Reality.

Why?

Because if you could imagine reality, so that reality was something that you imagined and not something else,

And you had a problem with me telling you here that it is something else than what you can imagine...

Then why didn't you come a bit earlier to tell me about it, since you knew exactly what happens, before next happens in reality? Do you know how much time and effort you would have saved me?

This is really why...

Have you ever considered that I am not the one imagining stuff here?

Have you ever considered that not what you imagine seems to be happening in reality, since the beginning of reality?
    Probably not, so think about that also...why?

**!**Observation:
    If you really prove something that really seems to be happening to others with language,
    and your intuition guided you to discover that, through your senses,
    then what seems to be happening, you don't imagine, it really seems to be happening to you and others. So here's the question.

**?**Question:
    What do you think seems to be happening
    when your imagination really follows reality,
    something that you imagine, or...
    something else that really seems to be happening and you simply....are really following with your imagination?

I believe that reality is pretty much only in your imagination

And what is there in reality, your poor imagination ?
    How is it really then?
    you can't imagine it,
    it's something else.

I don't really like the way you say it

When one imagines something, something else is happening around one in reality, or if you really think otherwise…
    When one imagines something something else isn’t happening around one in reality, but if you think this is really ok…
    If in the end, when one imagines something, something else isn’t happening around one in reality, then it doesn’t seem to me where inside one really imagines something…does it seem to you?

I don't really like that way either

Something else than anything humans can imagine seems to be happening in reality, since the beginning of humans in reality,
    Or before humans existed, what do you think was really happening?
    Something that was really happening before humans existed, but that humans had to really imagine after they existed, in order for that to be possible to really happen?

No I don't really like that way either

Well player, keep imaging stuff if you think so, something else keeps happening around you in reality, I keep writing, you keep reading is what seems to be happening here, player. But what about the rest? Well player, around you, you will notice stuff that are dead as we say, or stuff that over and over and over, behave as all there is minus them planned before everything was made for them to behave, as no one says.

And who am I? I am no one, I don’t know who the hell you think you are! Why? Cause you ain’t someone, and you ain’t fooling no one player! As player, apart from the dead stuff around you, you will also notice living beings, or the stuff that are free from all there is minus them to really do freely as they wish, but that is only after all the laws for the dead stuff were made to really happen over and over and over for the dead stuff to behave.

And this player, just in case you are wondering about reading that above, is for the following reason below.
    After all there is minus the living beings, was done making the natural laws, that all the dead stuff had to follow over and over, and over, did the rest really have to make anything else?

And here player, I am afraid as you don’t yet understand that you have to read the following reason below.
    After all there is minus the living beings, made the natural laws that the living beings could follow from their nature, in a way that was really fun for them over and over and over, did the rest really have to make any more laws for the dead stuff, who in any case follow the laws that the rest makes for them to follow over and over and over? Why?

Cause player, it really doesn’t seem to me that the rest really had to do anything else. Cause exactly one moment before you really make everything you didn’t really exactly do that yet…earlier you didn’t even come to tell me earlier to not write that thing earlier, you’re going to argue with me regarding one moment exactly before you really make everything that you did everything here now player?! Nah…and also player, one moment after you really made everything, you have to make sure that the moment exactly before that is really there, so that something living can really live it and make everything again, in whatever you player made, or what you made isn’t really fun to happen over and over and over, and you player don’t know how to really have fun with the rest.

Get it player? What’s that? That…

Nature is a lady,
    Justice is blind, and…
    …MAMA in the end puts order.

No no no, I don't like that way either, this isn't what I really want...

You really wanted something else? Well congratulations, as...
    Here we are talking about nothing but the obvious...what's that?
    What seems to be happening obviously. What's that?
    Obviously it's really something else than what you imagine that happens in reality, it has been happening for quite a while before you existed...

it possible to convince you otherwise?

Is it possible to convince me that something that I imagine is really happening in reality?

No, player...it isn't...as...

I have already told you that something else than anything I can imagine really happens in reality since the beginning of reality, but player...
    It isn't just something else than anything I can imagine that really happens in reality only. Why?
    Cause if reality was something that you player imagine, and not something else than anything you can imagine, but that I could explain to you in a really obvious way by just saying it to you, then why didn't you genius come earlier to tell me to not lie? What? Wasn't it something that you genius imagine that was really supposed to happen in reality?

You player, didn't really think about it. Why? Cause if you really think about it player, even you player will really understand. Understand what?
    That I told you so player! What?
    You can't imagine it player...
    ...it's something else.
    Since the beginning of reality, now and over and over and over into the future player...
    Get it player, or do you still don't know how to really have fun in reality? Why?
    Cause otherwise you are imagining stuff player, but no real fun is there in what you imagine, how it really is fun, you can't imagine that, that you have to really live it player, and that is not what you imagine, in case that is not clear to you yet...

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

What do you mean by 'make the universe happen again"?

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

wonder idiot...

What?

I don't play pretend anything else is possible so I am not the idiot wondering around doing what if and defending that diverting everyone to debate what about other possibilities biology doesn't sustain eternal separation of reproductions limited to evolving in series parallel displacement as conceived to occupy space now.

I adapt to life is never same details twice in compounding changes timed apart in the atmosphere now same way universe is exactly what it became being proportionately here.