Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You can't change anyone's mind without getting to the moment just before ...

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default You can't change anyone's mind without getting to the moment just before ...

Here's the fundamental problem with the moment just before you've changed anyone's mind...

One moment just before you really make the entire universe to happen again, well...you really haven't done that player...and player remember also that...

...one step after you really make the entire universe to happen again, well...you really can't exclude the moment just before you really made it, to be there as an experience for all living beings in whatever you made again and again...and again...or you didn't really make it as it was really made player...

Next time player that you read something on the internet that is nonsense, remember that you can ignore it...

and player, you can keep on ignoring nonsense, unless people forget that...

Money reduces the time and effort to trade…

as then... we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Get it now player, or are you still wondering what to reply to me?

You didn't really think about it players, did you really?
    Why?
    Cause if you really think about it players, you will really understand...this is exactly why...

...and remember players, I am not the only one reading here...

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,321 Times in 9,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Timing is everything. I actually agree.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandrosTsolis View Post
    Here's the fundamental problem with the moment just before you've changed anyone's mind...

One moment just before you really make the entire universe to happen again, well...you really haven't done that player...and player remember also that...

...one step after you really make the entire universe to happen again, well...you really can't exclude the moment just before you really made it, to be there as an experience for all living beings in whatever you made again and again...and again...or you didn't really make it as it was really made player...

Next time player that you read something on the internet that is nonsense, remember that you can ignore it...

as then... we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Why?
    Cause if you really think about it players, you will really understand...this is exactly why...

Evolving is an ongoing process that stops at extinction of what is evolving forward now. perpetual motion limited to perpetually balancing cycles of never duplicated results using the same [periodic elements in both inorganic combinations and/or ancestral combined DNA additions indicates the lost or missing links were intentionally applied ancestrally within this species since dawn of civilization.

So whom are you calling a player, playing everyone with reasonable doubt real is real so you can manifest a staged reality among self anointed typecast people ignoring their content is limited to biologically adapting to the moment here. Your reality didn't make you as smart as you declare yourself to have become after birth.

Mind is obedient to power of suggestion, and government is vocabulary suggesting genetics isn't what it does ancestrally present results. Corruption is a choice compounded by people demanding rights to ignore self and laws punishing anyone not paying to believe real isn't real..
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    Evolving is an ongoing process that stops at extinction of what is evolving forward now. perpetual motion limited to perpetually balancing cycles of never duplicated results using the same [periodic elements in both inorganic combinations and/or ancestral combined DNA additions indicates the lost or missing links were intentionally applied ancestrally within this species since dawn of civilization.

So whom are you calling a player, playing everyone with reasonable doubt real is real so you can manifest a staged reality among self anointed typecast people ignoring their content is limited to biologically adapting to the moment here. Your reality didn't make you as smart as you declare yourself to have become after birth.

Mind is obedient to power of suggestion, and government is vocabulary suggesting genetics isn't what it does ancestrally present results. Corruption is a choice compounded by people demanding rights to ignore self and laws punishing anyone not paying to believe real isn't real..
    Keep imagining stuff player...

Why?

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    dumb and dumber 3
    yes you are if you keep reading posts that are nonsense to you, and that you didn't start...cause...

...do you really have to spend more time and effort with me player?

What do you player think?

Really?

yes player...really...

WHAT PLAYER?!

NOT REALLY?!!!

Why?

...cause if you really think about it, you will really understand player, this is exactly why...

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

yes you are if you keep reading posts that are nonsense to you, and that you didn't start...cause...

...do you really have to spend more time and effort with me player?

What do you player think?

Really?

yes player...really...

WHAT PLAYER?!

NOT REALLY?!!!

Why?

...cause if you really think about it, you will really understand player, this is exactly why...
    Why what?

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Without a higher love, men turn to simping.

with simping comes the worship of the material.

with worship of the material comes all forms of evil.

The ten thousand things lead nowhere.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

who hurt me?

How gay am i exactly?

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why?

You understand the difference between navigating actual time adapting as displaced and inventing relative time logistics to manage people ignoring the biological self evident results of getting eternally separated as existing here now?
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You understand the difference between navigating actual time adapting as displaced and inventing relative time logistics to manage people ignoring the biological self evident results of getting eternally separated as existing here now?
    get lost...or reply with arguments you understand that idiot?

regarding the rest...

Why?

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Why what?
    Why you are an idiot for still reading and replying to my posts idiot.

What?

you idiot can't even understand that idiot.

Well...you keep reading posts you didn't start, that are nonsense to you and keep replying idiot...

...if at least you had started the post idiot, perhaps you had a reason idiot...

...now idiot, you, reading here, what reason do you idiot have to reply to me, on a post that is not yours?

ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF AN IDIOT READING POSTS THAT ARE NONSENSE AND REPLYING BACK IDIOT?

what do you player think?

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

get lost...or reply with arguments you understand that idiot?

regarding the rest...
    What my brain navigates in real time allows me to understand things beyond your social typecast mantra of social identity being larger than genetic displacement kinetically evolving as proportionately alive now. Absolute power of suggestion absolutely corrupting each great great grandchild added to this species in every global theater of manifested doubt biology cannot sustain eternal separation of half life reproductions evolving by the numbers here geometrically(numbers per generation, geologically(DNA specificity), and Geographically occupying time mutually evolving here behaving as social identities everywhere taking place now..

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What my brain navigates in real time allows me to understand things beyond your social typecast mantra of social identity being larger than genetic displacement kinetically evolving as proportionately alive now. Absolute power of suggestion absolutely corrupting each great great grandchild added to this species in every global theater of manifested doubt biology cannot sustain eternal separation of half life reproductions evolving by the numbers here geometrically(numbers per generation, geologically(DNA specificity), and Geographically occupying time mutually evolving here behaving as social identities everywhere taking place now..
    Why are you idiot still reading and replying to my posts idiot?

What?

Well...you keep reading posts you didn't start, that are nonsense to you and keep replying idiot...

...if at least you had started the post idiot, perhaps you had a reason idiot...

...now idiot, you, reading here, what reason do you idiot have to reply to me, on a post that is not yours?

ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF AN IDIOT READING POSTS THAT ARE NONSENSE AND REPLYING BACK IDIOT?

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why are you idiot still reading and replying to my posts idiot?

What?

pot. kettle. black.