Members banned from this thread: ThatOwlWoman, Doc Dutch, Matt Dillon and McRocket

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone produce a single example of WHITE PRIVILEGE??

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Only a complete fool would call references and links to historically documented records via the federal and state governments, libraries and a plethora of universities "conspiracy theories".

HAHAHAHA. Listen to this moron lib. "Colleges and the govt would never flat out lie to us." HAHAHA
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I periodically take idiots like Text off the "ignore" list to see if they've matured enough to have a real, rational, logical and honest debate. As shown here, he hasn't. So it's back on the list for Text until next month.
    HAHAHAHA. Another idiot lib who responds to all my threads but claims he has me on ignore!!! HAHAHA
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    Why does the right-wing seem to have the most problem with equal protection of our own laws that could solve simple poverty in a market friendly manner while automatically helping to stabilize our economy?
    Only cure for poverty in america is to get rid of the non-whites. THINK

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 58 Times in 57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Only cure for poverty in america is to get rid of the non-whites. THINK
    Are you on the right-wing?

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,640 Times in 4,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Only a complete fool would call references and links to historically documented records via the federal and state governments, libraries and a plethora of universities "conspiracy theories".

HAHAHAHA. Listen to this moron lib. "Colleges and the govt would never flat out lie to us." HAHAHA
    It seems all this bigoted bumpkin can do is just claim anything he disagrees with is either a lie or part of some "conspiracy". Mind you, Text avoids any real debate (logically and factually disproving what others post) like the plague ... he just doesn't have the intellectual courage or aptitude to do so. Most willfully ignorant bigots like Text seldom, if ever, do.

I for one, would love to see Text list the sources he chooses as valid information documenting/reporting. Also, if the very educational system along with books, newspapers that taught him how to read and write and analyze information is all part of a conspiracy of lies, then who are his teachers/mentors? Q-Anon, perhaps? THAT would explain a lot!
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,640 Times in 4,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

I periodically take idiots like Text off the "ignore" list to see if they've matured enough to have a real, rational, logical and honest debate. As shown here, he hasn't. So it's back on the list for Text until next month.

HAHAHAHA. Another idiot lib who responds to all my threads but claims he has me on ignore!!! HAHAHA
    And how do you explain that for months at a time you dog my threads and posts, and I don't respond....that little notice telling you that I can't read what you write because you are on the ignore list?

You just another dumb ass bigot seeking any type of attention to parrot your racists screeds. I just take the guilty pleasure in making a fool of you.

Laugh, clown, laugh....see you next month.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chai Latte Liberal View Post
    Your utter failure to produce the evidence you were challenged to submit is noted, as is your cowardly excuse, confirmed by the chronology of the posts™ .

8. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 58 Times in 57 Posts

I agree to not complain if any white women insist on their natural right to get heterosexual during any hypothetical, white privilege day.

9. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Off the top of my head, white goes first in chess.

Anyone got anything else?
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

10. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 20 Times in 20 Posts

I'm curious if how you speak about black people on here is how you speak to actual black people out in the real world (f you dare to speak to them at all, being a racist you know)? I would bet good money that you do not because racists need their safe space or else are in danger of getting a reality check that free speech has consequences.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Coolred44 For This Post:

Taichiliberal (05-23-2022)

12. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 20 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coolred44 View Post
    I'm curious if how you speak about black people on here is how you speak to actual black people out in the real world (f you dare to speak to them at all, being a racist you know)? I would bet good money that you do not because racists need their safe space or else are in danger of getting a reality check that free speech has consequences.
    Sorry, forgot to tag Text Drivers are Killers in this comment.

13. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

No - YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action and want whites denied jobs just for being white.
    Fuck whiny, self entitled, white bitch fake victims like you.

14. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

We are still waiting. Waiting for someone to produce a single example of white privilege.
    News at 10: Honkey asks randos to describe his cracker privilege while simultaneously claiming it doesn't exist. Stupid bitch.

15. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries

All i see is affirmative action black privilege everywhere. Of course whites are more successful but that's because they're smarter. The average black IQ in america is 65!! Most can barely read if at all. There is no conspiracy against blacks. They are mentally handicapped.
    Uhmmm, that's hard one....but I'll give a try....example number one....Jan. 6th a army of white Trump traiters enter the nations capital and only one was Shot....and we're still struggling to prosecute the bastards....had these been ppl of color, 1000000 n*** would be jail today....need more examples?

16. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

growing up in a culture that embraces the family unit of two parents working to support their children

Being sent to school where I was expected to thrive. If I did not, the blame was with me, and my effort, not with the system, or the teachers.

I never considered those things to be white privilege, and I still don't.