Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easy and difficult things in life

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Easy and difficult things in life

if someone tells you that something should be easy for you

if someone tells you that something should be easy for you, and then when you try something, something is easy, that was good advice in the end, but

if someone tells you that something should be easy for you, and then you try something, and something is difficult for you, it doesn't seem to me that it is easy for someone to judge what is easy for you, let alone give you advice....

as someone told you something should be easy for you, then you try it, then it is hard, and then someone doesn't know what that someone is talking about.

If that someone knew what that someone was talking about, then the specific thing someone told you should be easy for you, when you try it, then it has to be easy for you, or someone misjudged...

...regarding you, when you judge something is easy for you, something is easy for you...

...when you judge something is difficult for you, something is difficult for you...

...and when something other than the above two happens to you, you have misjudged what is easy and difficult for you for the specific occasion.

People who excel at difficult things

In order for people to have a good life, they need to have fun in a way that is fun for their own selves , or else they are not having fun, and the universe can't do anything to change that for them if they don't change their way, that they notice, is not fun for them.

Regarding people who excel at difficult things, either...

The things those people excel at, are not difficult for them up to the point they excel...or...

The things those people excel at, are difficult for them up to the point they excel, ...and then ....

People who excel at things, that are difficult for them up to the point they excel, make it more difficult for anyone else to excel, as they already know that there are some for who it is easy to excel up to the point they excel, if they don't add some extra hurdles on the way for other to excel...so that...they can excel instead...

Do these people make sense in general?

No, they don't in general.

And in specific, they make things difficult for others...

Shamed for doing something difficult

Some people find things which the majority find easy to do, difficult to do, and they are shamed for this.

Some people find things which the majority find easy to do, difficult to do, and they are not shamed for this.

Whether they are shamed for doing something or not, depends on the consequences something has in reality, on whether the rest like something in reality, and in the end on whether the rest people think it is sensible for them to try to be kind to others for the specific occasion, and...

sometimes it is sensible to be kind to another, and sometimes you are not being sensible with yourself, spending time and effort with another, and regardless of how kind you want to be to another, in the end justice is blind, since the beginning of humans, and you are not being sensible with yourself, when you ignore that.

things that are easy are easy for those who understand how to do them,

and things that are hard are no different than the things that are easy for those who don't understand how to do them...

Humans who have a different definition of easy than other humans, should remember:

Something is easy for me, if it is not hard for me to do in reality.

Something is easy for some people, if it is not hard for some people to do in reality.

Something is easy for most people , if it is not hard for most people to do in reality.

And what I mean by this is

If something is easy for most people or some people, but it is not easy for one, then whether something is easy doesn't become hard for everyone because of one, does it?

Clarifications

if people in groups or societies, don't have a common way to judge which things are easy or difficult, it seems to me things get more difficult for that group or society as time passes , or do you think this is not the case?

And what is that way,

which is common in a group of people to judge which things are easy or difficult,

you may wonder?..

In short it is what I initially wrote down. If you want me to write more...

You have a group of people, or society, people do things, and for the things they do, those things can be easy or difficult for them, on average, and that is because of the following...

When people in the group or society, want to judge other people in the same group or society doing things, they do that using their own personal view, but... regardless of their personal view, the common view people in the group or society have, is the view that most people have... commonly, that is the view that makes common sense for that group of people or society.

Because within a group of people, the common view people in the group or society have, is the view that most people have, the common view people in the group or society have, better for that group or society be a sensible one,

or else things get more difficult for the group or society, as time passes...

as the human senses work to support humans to have fun in their lives and stay alive up until they die, when humans follow their senses... and they warn them when they are not really having fun...

So how people in a group or society built a common view, happens in a funny way...

people exchange views, some are really thinking while doing that, some are really just choosing the views expressed in the group or society, that they would want the universe to impose to the rest of the group, as if the humans sense don't have common elements among humans...

But regardless of peoples' personal views,

the way that that human senses work is in a funny way for the conscious being inside the human body, because otherwise,

it wouldn't be funny for the conscious being inside the human body,

and this is because this is the best the universe could do for the conscious being inside the human body, both for the easy and the difficult times, as reality in the end is something else than anything you can imagine, because it really seems to be happening on its own without you really having to imagine reality, for reality to happen.

But to cut a long story short, so that I can hope that you at least have some reason to read my reply, in the end

within a group of people or society, people build a common view on which things are difficult or easy, however...unfortunately up to now, there can be cases where the entire group or society doesn't make sense, but this isn't what people who make up the group or society want to do, this is simply what they did, is what we find in the past, so that we can learn to avoid similar mistakes in the future.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

That is a lot of spinning your wheels and not going anywhere. life is a simple rule, adapt or become extinct since conceived to live in a time where all life evolves as a food chain of events going on now. The not so easy is navigating space sharing the same moment with 4 other generations in every family tree.

"Cannot see the forest for the trees." saying. when a species speculates in fractions of the whole, how many of the fractions ever seek understanding the whole of how and why details of which, what, where, when, who existed in generations between inception and extinction.
    I have been alive 70 years and never have I heard anyone say living was self contained to series parallel events only timed apart now and it accounts in thermodynamics the universe exactly as it exists now for that 70 years I have evolved since a fertilize cell being me never the same event horizon here.

16 years ago, kinetics of the universe fell into proportional shifts of inorganic and ancestral separation. everyone I know lives to serve ideology rather than discover why every society became absolutely corrupted. But that is what philosophy and psychology with power of suggestion has done since dawn of civilization. So I am stuck with an instinctive evolved fertilized cell capable of navigating time because I only occupy space now as a simple reproduction equally evolving here.

But every society, even the one I grew up in calls me a bigot, racist, and all the names given someone that doesn't take sides of focusing on fractions of life as all I need to know cradle to grave.

I created a 4 dimensional flow chart for DNA results to 5 consecutive generations and it works regardless the species becomes topic. Really a simple chart with 5 parallel vertical axises with 1 horizontal plane.

the 4 parallel to center vertical are formed by 16 great great grandparents, that added 8 great grandparents diagonally to the perpendicular expansion of population forward, then added 4 grandparents are the horizontal plane bringing to being the vertical axis of mom and dad bringing forth great great grandchildren replacing the 30 people already added to the ever changing population until great great grandchildren aren't added again, here.

Picture-123.jpg

I figured out what makes relative time relative when limited to biology eternally separating reproductions in any atmosphere universally present.

No philosophy of tomorrows because a planet is perpetually balancing as it exists spontaneously here, simultaneously. I navigate the kinetics of equally created without intellectual designers. I cannot give the serenity away to people sacrificing their biological time to believe now isn't eternity and teach every generation to think outside kinetic self containment of ancestrally displaced now.

The original sin of mankind.
    Last edited by serenity; 02-08-2022 at 11:53 AM.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Thats my grandmother.
    Where are you from?
    An uncharted island.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ParachuteAdams View Post
    Thats my grandmother.
    Where are you from?
    An uncharted island.

]
    No quote, was this a response to my post? Never met anyone that could think outside reality works or extinction with the human population in a game of 24/7 ignore the kinetic compounding of DNA results to numbers living now. Direct proportion of people occupying time inhabiting space now.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

He never paid me. I have a family to feed. I need to put clothes on there back.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ParachuteAdams View Post
    He never paid me. I have a family to feed. I need to put clothes on there back.
    Separation of biology and sociology same as soul's church and political state of mind.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    Separation of biology and sociology same as soul's church and political state of mind.
    Ahh...look at all you player go here with all your "stories"...when will your stories really end player and you tell us what do you think is really happening around you genius..?

remember players...other players are also reading here, it isn't just you and me...so...

Next time player that you read something on the internet that is nonsense, remember that you can ignore it...

and player, you can keep on ignoring nonsense, unless people forget that...

Money reduces the time and effort to trade…

as then... we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Get it now player, or are you still wondering what to reply to me?

You didn't really think about it players, did you really?
    Why?
    Cause if you really think about it players, you will really understand...this is exactly why...

https://www.facebook.com/AlexandrosTsolis/

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandrosTsolis View Post
    Ahh...look at all you player go here with all your "stories"...when will your stories really end player and you tell us what do you think is really happening around you genius..?

remember players...other players are also reading here, it isn't just you and me...so...

Next time player that you read something on the internet that is nonsense, remember that you can ignore it...

as then... we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Why?
    Cause if you really think about it players, you will really understand...this is exactly why...

you have one copyrighted answer. all you players......... I am not a social character, I am an ancestral displacement evolving in plain sight spontaneously alive simultaneously here.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you have one copyrighted answer. all you players......... I am not a social character, I am an ancestral displacement evolving in plain sight spontaneously alive simultaneously here.
    here's another one playa...

When you have a group of people and you give them money, but also it happens that there are no laws that this group of people follows specifying how violence plays out, so that violence isn't the law in the group, then people in the group follow violence, and whoever masters violence, this one in the group people follow and then people built an economy around this one, regard-less who you want to give money to, but regardless how violence in the group plays out, and...

regardless of the time...people in the group want to play and have fun in their lives from their nature, or when people in the group don't want to have fun in their lives, then their lives are not fun, and then their lives are meaningless to them in reality, as nature doesn't seem to have a reason to make a not fun life meaningful over and over...and over in time...as it wouldn't be really funny for the one living such a life, would it really?

At the moment of birth of one of the people in the group, another one from the group has to be there, meaning another one has to be there to give birth to one, and another one is free after giving birth to kill one, but that doesn't make sense for another one to do at that moment, as the nature of another one is to want to raise one, and one has to understand, that regardless the nature of another one, nature's law is another one is really free to kill one, at the moment of birth.

When you have a group of people where violence is the law, over and over and over in time, in order for this group to sustain all the violence in reality, some are needed to give birth to the ones to commit violence from their nature, and some are needed to do that so that there are some still left, after all the violence is committed, and that is by some deciding together who is not fun in the group, so that the rest in the group show to the ones who commit violence against the will of the ones who can give birth from their nature how...

...MAMA in the end puts order.

oh and playa....

Why?

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

WHat's the takeaway here?

Can someone bottom line it for me?

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandrosTsolis View Post
    here's another one playa...

When you have a group of people and you give them money, but also it happens that there are no laws that this group of people follows specifying how violence plays out, so that violence isn't the law in the group, then people in the group follow violence, and whoever masters violence, this one in the group people follow and then people built an economy around this one, regard-less who you want to give money to, but regardless how violence in the group plays out, and...

regardless of the time...people in the group want to play and have fun in their lives from their nature, or when people in the group don't want to have fun in their lives, then their lives are not fun, and then their lives are meaningless to them in reality, as nature doesn't seem to have a reason to make a not fun life meaningful over and over...and over in time...as it wouldn't be really funny for the one living such a life, would it really?

At the moment of birth of one of the people in the group, another one from the group has to be there, meaning another one has to be there to give birth to one, and another one is free after giving birth to kill one, but that doesn't make sense for another one to do at that moment, as the nature of another one is to want to raise one, and one has to understand, that regardless the nature of another one, nature's law is another one is really free to kill one, at the moment of birth.

When you have a group of people where violence is the law, over and over and over in time, in order for this group to sustain all the violence in reality, some are needed to give birth to the ones to commit violence from their nature, and some are needed to do that so that there are some still left, after all the violence is committed, and that is by some deciding together who is not fun in the group, so that the rest in the group show to the ones who commit violence against the will of the ones who can give birth from their nature how...

...MAMA in the end puts order.

oh and playa....

Why?

gee another what if social scenario nothing tying kinetic genetics of how life works simply evolving here now. You keep calling everyone else a playa, what are the bored billionaire organizing squid games.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

gee another what if social scenario nothing tying kinetic genetics of how life works simply evolving here now. You keep calling everyone else a playa, what are the bored billionaire organizing squid games.
    ...playa....

Why?

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

are you just a person in the violent group who doesn't want to have fun?

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    are you just a person in the violent group who doesn't want to have fun?
    what violent group am I allegedly with? You are really projecting wild accusations there so I would say that is because that follows your real intentions when others don't bow to your symbolic force..

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

what violent group am I allegedly with? You are really projecting wild accusations there so I would say that is because that follows your real intentions when others don't bow to your symbolic force..
    Bow to my symbolic force!