Members banned from this thread: AProudLefty and ParachuteAdams

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Retire Breyer' scam scheme a success - Breyer walks the plank, falls on his sword

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default 'Retire Breyer' scam scheme a success - Breyer walks the plank, falls on his sword

Breyer announcing Supreme Court retirement in address alongside bungling Biden

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/stephen-breyer-retirement-from-supreme-court-sets-up-another-midterm-year-confirmation-battle

IMO, the Bidenites put a virtual gun to his head by running the story that he was going to retire yesterday.

Discuss.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Didn’t know a guy 83 retiring was a “scam,” who knew

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-27-2022), Guno צְבִי (01-27-2022), Phantasmal (01-28-2022)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Breyer supposedly said in a letter to bungling Biden today, dutifully declaring that he's going to let the desperate DEMOCRATS get him out before they risk losing the Senate in November:

"I am writing to tell you that I have decided to retire from regular active judicial service as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States," Breyer groaned. "I intend this decision to take effect when the Court rises for the summer recess this year (typically late June or early July) assuming that my successor has been nominated and confirmed."

That statement from Breyer means that devious DEMOCRATS will likely need to confirm his replacement in the next five or six months, and that justice would be confirmed well before the midterm elections in the fall if their scheme is successful.

The letter, which was likely dictated by KK Klain says, "I enormously appreciate the privilege of serving as part of the federal judicial system, nearly 14 years as a Court of Appeals Judge and nearly 28 years as a Member of the Supreme Court. "I have been aware of the great honor of participating as a judge in the effort to maintain our Constitution and the rule of law."

BTW, bungling Biden is fucking up the announcement he's trying to read off the teleprompter.

He probably thinks Breyer is the guy who makes the ice cream that "Doctor" Jill feeds him as a reward when he doesn't shit his pants in public.

Bungling Biden also said only black woman need apply, and he mentioned Shamala, but not as a potential pick.

BTW, Breyer sounds much sharper than bungling Biden. I get the impression that he didn't need to retire.

Discuss.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default It's turtle time! Get busy, Mitch!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Breyer supposedly said in a letter to bungling Biden today, dutifully declaring that he's going to let the desperate DEMOCRATS get him out before they risk losing the Senate in November:

"I am writing to tell you that I have decided to retire from regular active judicial service as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States," Breyer groaned. "I intend this decision to take effect when the Court rises for the summer recess this year (typically late June or early July) assuming that my successor has been nominated and confirmed."

That statement from Breyer means that devious DEMOCRATS will likely need to confirm his replacement in the next five or six months, and that justice would be confirmed well before the midterm elections in the fall if their scheme is successful.

The letter, which was likely dictated by KK Klain says, "I enormously appreciate the privilege of serving as part of the federal judicial system, nearly 14 years as a Court of Appeals Judge and nearly 28 years as a Member of the Supreme Court. "I have been aware of the great honor of participating as a judge in the effort to maintain our Constitution and the rule of law."

BTW, bungling Biden is fucking up the announcement he's trying to read off the teleprompter.

He probably thinks Breyer is the guy who makes the ice cream that "Doctor" Jill feeds him as a reward when he doesn't shit his pants in public.

Bungling Biden also said only black woman need apply, and he mentioned Shamala, but not as a potential pick.

BTW, Breyer sounds much sharper than bungling Biden. I get the impression that he didn't need to retire.

Discuss.
    KK Klain? You cannot make this stuff up!

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    KK Klain? You cannot make this stuff up!
    I didn't have to. That's his nickname.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...behind-curtain

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Breyer announcing Supreme Court retirement in address alongside bungling Biden

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/stephen-breyer-retirement-from-supreme-court-sets-up-another-midterm-year-confirmation-battle

IMO, the Bidenites put a virtual gun to his head by running the story that he was going to retire yesterday.

Discuss.
    The very best the Republicans can do now- is get over it- and get through the process as fast as possible- and get back to NAGGING this president damning him for everything he does- or doesn't do- no matter what! You know- like the are currently doing- the way Republicans always act when we have a DEMOCRAT president!

In other words- Take your loss- AND MOVE ON!

THE DEMOCRATS ARE GOING TO SELECT A BLACK LADY TO BE THE NEW JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT!

And you can have all the sissy fits you want about it- BUT IT IS JUST WASTED ENERGY TO BE SUCH A TIGHT-FISTED LITTLE SISSY ABOUT THIS!

But thanks for the display!

Watching you shit your britches over this is truly making the day for the DEMOCRATS!

But knock yourself out- BECAUSE THIS IS REAL ENTERTAINMENT FOR US!

JOLLY GOOD SHOW!

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Signed under duress?

Operative phrase: "Assuming that by then my successor has been nominated and confirmed".

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

I didn't have to. That's his nickname.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...behind-curtain
    That story says his nickname is Prime Minister Klain"

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Discuss.

"The letter, which was likely dictated by KK Klain says," BS. The chief of staff dictated a letter for a Supreme Court Justice? Totally made up bunk.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flush View Post
    That story says his nickname is Prime Minister Klain"
    Does it?