Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NY Post says it is a possibility; Who here thinks new SCOTUS will include Kamala?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I don't think that Joke's handlers are anywhere near that stupid. They'll pick some obscure Leftist Black woman for the nomination. Where the trainwreck comes, is they won't vet her and she'll end up with so much OMG baggage that the nomination will have to be pulled because it teeters on a single vote to pass. They need Harris in office for her tie breaker vote on this, on Harris voting on her own nomination would not go down well with the public at all.
    The WOKE dont believe in rules, they make up new "rules" as needed as they go, surely this problem can be managed.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Justice Kamala Harris Will Never Happen

Settle down, everyone. Washington’s cackling mediocrity won’t be tapped for the Supreme Court vacancy.

More @ link: https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/...-never-happen/

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    And 99% of those that hear that actually worked their way up. Not Harris though. That chick is as dumb as a rock. There are only two ways she got where she is today. Swallowing and black guilt.

SHE WHORED FOR WILLIE BROWN, A MARRIED MAN TWICE HER AGE, IN EXCHANGE FOR POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS

QUID PRO HO - HE TAPPED DAT AZZ - NOW YOU KNOW HER "QUALIFICATIONS"

Former San Franshitsco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past extramarital relationship with Shamala in his weekly column in the San Franshitsco Chronicle, saying he may have boosted the presidential hopeful's career.

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," Brown wrote.

Brown appointed the whore to two well-paid state commission assignments on the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the California Medical Assistance Commission. The former mayor also connected Shamala with campaign donors.

"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Franshitsco."

Questions about Brown’s relationship with Shamala began anew after she announced her 2020 presidential bid on Martin Luther King Day.

During his two terms as mayor of San Franshitsco, Brown was known for his arrogance and ego, according to a 1996 profile in People magazine. Named one of the world’s 10 sexiest men by Playgirl magazine in 1984, Brown sometimes attended parties with his wife on one arm and a girlfriend on the other, according to a reporter quoted by the magazine.

Brown, 84, and Shamala broke up in 1995 but remained political allies.

Brown pointed out that he also "helped the careers" of other prominent California FEMOCRATS, such as U.S. House Speaker nattering, nasty Nancy Pelosi and evil-looking nonagenarian Dianne Feinstein. Brown also fathered a child in 2001 with his former fundraiser, Carolyn Carpeneti.

She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco - She slutted her way into power in San Franshitsco -

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-san-francisco-mayor-addresses-past-relationship-with-sen-kamala-harris

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Can Cumala vote for herself? Because they need 51 votes.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,173 Times in 5,910 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    There's folks that say it is credible, at the very least...

https://nypost.com/2022/01/26/specul...me-court-pick/

‘Could be credible’: Speculation ramps up that Harris could be Biden’s Supreme Court pick

As news broke about Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer retiring, speculation ramped up that President Biden could tap embattled Vice President Kamala Harris to replace him — keeping his promise to appoint a black woman to the high court while opening possibilities of a less politically tainted running mate for 2024.

Former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Wednesday endorsed the unlikely notion that Harris could get the nomination as a way to end the controversies surrounding her.

“I think it’s a theory that could be credible,” McEnany said while co-hosting the “Outnumbered” show on Fox News.

The improbable idea was floated by co-host Harris Faulker amid the breaking reports that Breyer plans to retire after the court recesses at the end of June.

Biden has said repeatedly he would pick a black woman as his first Supreme Court nominee and Faulkner said that “it’s hard to not to see, at least, [Harris] makes the list.”

More at link..
    I think that'd be a great move. Biden would satisfy his promise and lock in the minority women vote and could replace his VP with someone who would make a more viable candidate to run for POTUS if Joe chooses not to in 2024.

Methinks that's the plan.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 18 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The racism, gay-bashing, and misogyny on this board is off the hook. I used to think people should be banned for it, but post-Trump I understand it's important that people see your diseased, ugly, hate-filled minds and hearts.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She'd have to be nominated first. I don't think that will happen, so it's probably a moot point.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Snarla View Post
    The racism, gay-bashing, and misogyny on this board is off the hook.
    Maybe you should rage-post another 12b and flounce, like you and Rune did a while back.

He tried to sneak back here a few days later and Billy caught him. Good times.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    I think that'd be a great move. Biden would satisfy his promise lock in the minority women vote and could replace his VP with someone who would make a more viable candidate to run for POTUS if Joe chooses not to in 2024.
    I thought that was supposed to be a racist conspiracy theory cooked up by the "alt right" or something.

It would make sense, politically, but I doubt she'd go for it. She wants to be president, IMO. The Supreme Court is almost a life sentence.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I thought that was supposed to be a racist conspiracy theory cooked up by the "alt right" or something.

It would make sense, politically, but I doubt she'd go for it. She wants to be president, IMO. The Supreme Court is almost a life sentence.
    And she might have to actually work....

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    The racism, gay-bashing, and misogyny on this board is off the hook. I used to think people should be banned for it, but post-Trump I understand it's important that people see your diseased, ugly, hate-filled minds and hearts.
    Get a life
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    And she might have to actually work....
    That's not it, I suspect. Her overweening ambition to be the "first" (insert victim status identifier) president is all-consuming, IMO.

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Get a life
    PM me for juicy details.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Ooo..and then there's that. Yes she is allowed to vote to break a tie in the Senate.

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Ooo..and then there's that. Yes she is allowed to vote to break a tie in the Senate.
    I doubt it will come to that, because it's unlikely she'd accept a nomination to the Supreme Court, IMO.

I'm pretty sure she wants to be president.