Thread: Efficient President Biden Signs Executive Order Against Military Sexual Harassment.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Efficient President Biden Signs Executive Order Against Military Sexual Harassment.

President Biden being one of the most efficient presidents of all time has signed an executive order that should bode well with the integrity of the U.S. military. This is when it comes to declaring military sexual harassment as a criminal offense, which will hopefully create an environment free of the distraction of men sexually harassing women who joined the military to serve and not to be hit on. This, in particular, being sexually assaulted by perverted men who defeat the purpose of joining the military at failing to control of their zipper at keeping it zipped or be court martialed and be dishonorably discharged as in the U.S. military boot!

Biden signs executive order making sexual harassment an offense in military's judicial code

(CNN)President Joe Biden on Wednesday signed an executive order designating sexual harassment as an offense in the US military's judicial code.

Biden took the step after it was included in this year's National Defense Authorization Act.
    A provision in the NDAA required that the President take this step to make sexual harassment an "offense punishable," in the Uniform Code of Military Justice within 30 days of the bill becoming law. Biden signed that bill into law at the end of December.
    White House press secretary Jen Psaki said this change was a "key recommendation" from the Defense Department's Independent Review Commission on Military Sexual Assault. The commission released about 80 recommendations to reform the military justice system's handling of these issues in 2021. The Pentagon said they would implement all of the recommendations in September.
    This year's National Defense Authorization Act, an annual must-pass piece of legislation that authorizes Department of Defense spending, included several changes to how sexual harassment and assault are prosecuted within the US military."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/26/polit...ice/index.html

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,097 Times in 12,624 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

OMG the military is going to be so pure NOW!

barf
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Matt Dillon (01-27-2022)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I had a female army soldier stalk me after I let her know I didn’t want anything to do with her.
    Would I be prosecuted for that?

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,097 Times in 12,624 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ivory Soap Pure!

Course they never win wars but that is oiden times thinking expecting competence.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

I have a female friend that was raped by her CO in the Navy.