Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60

Thread: Monoclonal Antibodies (DeSantis' favorite) don't work on Omicron.

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Care to explain Stringfellow Hawk's post?
    I don't attempt coherent debate with halfwit mental cases who troll. Run along dumbass.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,216
    Thanks
    5,802
    Thanked 11,688 Times in 8,718 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,821 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    therapeutics do not lower case counts
    Right, vaccinations do, and DeSantis and Anatta were pushing therapeutics instead of vaccinations.

    So that's why FL is the #1 place in the entire world to catch COVID right now.

    There is no other place on Earth where COVID is as bad as it is in Florida.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The Biden Regime's Chief Propagandist Jen Psaki struggled to explain the FDA's withdrawal of the monoclonal antibodies' Emergency Use Authorization.

    "What the FDA is making clear is that these treatments, the one that they are fighting over - that the governor is fighting over - do not work against Omicron, and they have side effects. That is what the scientists are saying."

    The utter hypocrisy should be blatant for all to see. Monoclonal antibodies HAVE been very effective at combating Covid-19. But you know what hasn't? That's right, the supposed "vaccines."

    While claiming that the monoclonal antibodies do not work, the Biden Regime continually promotes the Covid-19 mRNA injections, despite it being glaringly obvious that they do not stop you from contracting Covid, nor do they prevent you from spreading it. On top of that, according to the CDC, it's effectiveness is extremely low, especially compared to natural immunity. Plus, people that are fully vaxxed are still getting Covid-19 and dying in the hospitals.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to jarheadtom For This Post:

    Truth Detector (01-26-2022)

  5. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    God that shitty strawman again. EVERYBODY KNOWS they don't prevent infection and transmission. :
    You dumb ignorant mental case; the CDC began this pandemic with the claim that they would end the pandemic. Try to be less of a severe mental case and dumbass.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  6. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,216
    Thanks
    5,802
    Thanked 11,688 Times in 8,718 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,821 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jarheadtom View Post
    The Biden Regime's Chief Propagandist Jen Psaki struggled to explain the FDA's withdrawal of the monoclonal antibodies' Emergency Use Authorization.

    "What the FDA is making clear is that these treatments, the one that they are fighting over - that the governor is fighting over - do not work against Omicron, and they have side effects. That is what the scientists are saying."

    The utter hypocrisy should be blatant for all to see. Monoclonal antibodies HAVE been very effective at combating Covid-19. But you know what hasn't? That's right, the supposed "vaccines."

    While claiming that the monoclonal antibodies do not work, the Biden Regime continually promotes the Covid-19 mRNA injections, despite it being glaringly obvious that they do not stop you from contracting Covid, nor do they prevent you from spreading it. On top of that, according to the CDC, it's effectiveness is extremely low, especially compared to natural immunity. Plus, people that are fully vaxxed are still getting Covid-19 and dying in the hospitals.
    New sock alert!
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  7. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guAno View Post
    They are on to piss now
    guAno
    noun
    gua·no | \ ˈgwä-(ˌ)nō
    : a fertilizer containing the accumulated excrement of seabirds or bats broadly : excrement especially of seabirds or bats



    half-wit
    noun

    \ ˈhaf-ˌwit , ˈhäf- \
    : a foolish or stupid person
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  8. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,216
    Thanks
    5,802
    Thanked 11,688 Times in 8,718 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,821 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jarheadtom View Post
    Plus, people that are fully vaxxed are still getting Covid-19 and dying in the hospitals.
    Which people are those? Old people with conditions like COPD or cancer that COVID exacerbates, and because they're old, their immune systems aren't as strong?

    Looks like it's time for a new sock, eh?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  9. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Maybe he can explain why Glenn Beck has caught COVID twice now, but Biden hasn't caught it once?
    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    You'll cause him brain damage.
    ^Two uneducated, clueless halfwits that missed the news of all the public figures that caught Covid with the vaccines and the boosters.

    moron
    noun
    mo·ron | \ ˈmȯr-ˌän \
    1: a foolish or stupid person
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  10. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,828
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 1,831 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 95 Times in 93 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Right, vaccinations do
    so you just say dumb shit for the sake of saying dumb shit

    got it

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to zymurgy For This Post:

    Truth Detector (01-26-2022)

  12. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Right, vaccinations do, and DeSantis and Anatta were pushing therapeutics instead of vaccinations.

    So that's why FL is the #1 place in the entire world to catch COVID right now.

    There is no other place on Earth where COVID is as bad as it is in Florida.
    ^Clueless halfwit doesn't know that the vaccinations don't prevent transmission or infection.

    moron
    noun
    mo·ron | \ ˈmȯr-ˌän \
    1: a foolish or stupid person
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  13. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,216
    Thanks
    5,802
    Thanked 11,688 Times in 8,718 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,821 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    so you just say dumb shit for the sake of saying dumb shit
    Dumb shit like..."natural immunity" is better than a vaccination?

    Cuz your pals were saying that for about a year before they suddenly stopped.

    Say, why did they suddenly stop saying that?

    Is it because both Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin came down with second COVID infections, thus empirically disproving the whole "natural immunity" horseshit? Cuz that's what it looks like, my dude.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  14. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jarheadtom View Post
    The Biden Regime's Chief Propagandist Jen Psaki struggled to explain the FDA's withdrawal of the monoclonal antibodies' Emergency Use Authorization.

    "What the FDA is making clear is that these treatments, the one that they are fighting over - that the governor is fighting over - do not work against Omicron, and they have side effects. That is what the scientists are saying."

    The utter hypocrisy should be blatant for all to see. Monoclonal antibodies HAVE been very effective at combating Covid-19. But you know what hasn't? That's right, the supposed "vaccines."

    While claiming that the monoclonal antibodies do not work, the Biden Regime continually promotes the Covid-19 mRNA injections, despite it being glaringly obvious that they do not stop you from contracting Covid, nor do they prevent you from spreading it. On top of that, according to the CDC, it's effectiveness is extremely low, especially compared to natural immunity. Plus, people that are fully vaxxed are still getting Covid-19 and dying in the hospitals.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  15. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    New sock alert!
    obtuse
    ob·tuse | \ äb-ˈtüs , əb-, -ˈtyüs \
    obtuser; obtusest
    1 formal : stupid or unintelligent : not able to think clearly or to understand what is obvious or simple
    He is too obtuse to take a hint.
    an incredibly obtuse person


    boor
    noun
    \ ˈbu̇r \
    1: PEASANT
    2: a rude or insensitive person


    half-wit
    noun

    \ ˈhaf-ˌwit , ˈhäf- \
    : a foolish or stupid person
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  16. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    66,009
    Thanks
    24,457
    Thanked 14,919 Times in 12,045 Posts
    Groans
    887
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,737 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    ^Two uneducated, clueless halfwits that missed the news of all the public figures that caught Covid with the vaccines and the boosters.

    moron
    noun
    mo·ron | \ ˈmȯr-ˌän \
    1: a foolish or stupid person
    No we didn't.
    Black Cat Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.


    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

  17. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Dumb shit like..."natural immunity" is better than a vaccination?

    Cuz your pals were saying that for about a year before they suddenly stopped.

    Say, why did they suddenly stop saying that?

    Is it because both Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin came down with second COVID infections, thus empirically disproving the whole "natural immunity" horseshit? Cuz that's what it looks like, my dude.
    ^Dumb, ignorant, low IQ boorish dunce thinks the shots prevent Transmisson and infection.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2021, 05:49 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-24-2021, 01:28 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 09-21-2021, 07:00 AM
  4. Fauci Promotes Monoclonal Antibodies a la DeSantis
    By Stretch in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-26-2021, 09:11 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2021, 01:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •