Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60

Thread: Monoclonal Antibodies (DeSantis' favorite) don't work on Omicron.

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    And that's according to Regeneron themselves....

    FDA: Stop using Regeneron treatment against omicron, it doesn’t work
    The FDA said Regeneron’s treatment was 1,000 times less effective against the new variant and Eli Lilly’s was 3,000 times less effective. Even before the FDA’s announcement, both companies had admitted their drugs no longer worked and pivoted to developing treatments to target omicron.
    https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...hzq-story.html

    Hmmm...funny how Anatta was pushing therapeutics instead of vaccinations because, according to him, it was better to get sick with COVID and develop fake "natural immunity" by going to treatment centers instead of just getting a fucking vaccine.

    We know why DeSantis was pushing them over vaccines and masks; he got $11M in campaign contributions from Citadel, a Chicago-based hedge fund that owns $15M worth of Regeneron stock.

    So chalk up yet ANOTHER Anatta fail...this time with his pushing the monoclonal antibody treatment which we now know doesn't work against the dominant Omicron strain.
    The FDA? The organization that hasn't been right yet in the fight against the pandemic? Hard not to laugh at such moronic stupidity.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Logic fail.
    Yep, defines your posts to a T, dipshit.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    So conservatives have abandoned bleach, fish tank cleaner, and horse dewormer for this stuff?
    Those are nothing more than lie filled talking points. Why do low IQ leftists like you have to resort to lying and pontificating strawmen to make your points? No facts?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Primavera (01-26-2022)

  5. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    776
    Thanks
    701
    Thanked 964 Times in 480 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    That is very funny, but there's just something about these people eating horse paste and then shitting out their bloody intestinal lining that is really special.
    It is quite an image!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darla For This Post:

    guno (01-26-2022)

  7. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    They'll still drink their own piss because they have no sense of taste anymore thanks to their multiple COVID infections.
    The shots don't prevent infection. The shots don't prevent transmission. Those are facts. One has to wonder why severe mental cases like you still pound your tiny fists on the desk demanding everyone comply like a Nazi dictator?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Primavera (01-26-2022)

  9. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    66,009
    Thanks
    24,457
    Thanked 14,918 Times in 12,045 Posts
    Groans
    887
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,737 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Yep, defines your posts to a T, dipshit.
    Care to explain Stringfellow Hawk's post?
    Black Cat Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.


    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

  10. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    You're such an obnoxious sanctimonious hectoring arsehole.
    He's so much more. He's also a repugnant, lying, low IQ, worthless piece of human filth.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Primavera (01-26-2022)

  12. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    66,009
    Thanks
    24,457
    Thanked 14,918 Times in 12,045 Posts
    Groans
    887
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,737 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The shots don't prevent infection. The shots don't prevent transmission. Those are facts. One has to wonder why severe mental cases like you still pound your tiny fists on the desk demanding everyone comply like a Nazi dictator?
    God that shitty strawman again. EVERYBODY KNOWS they don't prevent infection and transmission.
    Black Cat Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.


    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    guno (01-26-2022)

  14. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    25,172
    Thanks
    84,334
    Thanked 14,369 Times in 8,903 Posts
    Groans
    52
    Groaned 1,261 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    So conservatives have abandoned bleach, fish tank cleaner, and horse dewormer for this stuff?
    They are on to piss now
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white





    ברוך השם

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to guno For This Post:

    Cypress (01-26-2022)

  16. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    The horse dewormer was the funniest of them all, even more than drinking their own piss, for the simple fact that horse dewormer is for parasites and COVID is a virus.

    So they all thought they were bloodily shitting out COVID when they were actually bloodily shitting out their intestinal lining...and then they end up with a second COVID infection anyway.
    Ivermectin actually works you dumb cunt.

    Conclusions:
    Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.


    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  17. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    I still find the fish tank cleaner funnier for some reason. It's all funny really, if it weren't so damn tragic.
    You find it funny because you're an ignorant low IQ partisan hack that falls for dumb, lie filled media narratives. I wish you weren't a dumb cunt. Really I do.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  18. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,216
    Thanks
    5,802
    Thanked 11,688 Times in 8,718 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,821 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    God that shitty strawman again. EVERYBODY KNOWS they don't prevent infection and transmission.
    Maybe he can explain why Glenn Beck has caught COVID twice now, but Biden hasn't caught it once?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    AProudLefty (01-26-2022)

  20. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    66,009
    Thanks
    24,457
    Thanked 14,918 Times in 12,045 Posts
    Groans
    887
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,737 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Maybe he can explain why Glenn Beck has caught COVID twice now, but Biden hasn't caught it once?
    You'll cause him brain damage.
    Black Cat Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.


    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

  21. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,828
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 1,831 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 95 Times in 93 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    NO IT DIDN'T! FL had the highest per-capita COVID case count in the country during Delta AND Omicron.
    therapeutics do not lower case counts

  22. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    105,604
    Thanks
    117,010
    Thanked 24,205 Times in 20,215 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    I still find the fish tank cleaner funnier for some reason. It's all funny really, if it weren't so damn tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    That is very funny, but there's just something about these people eating horse paste and then shitting out their bloody intestinal lining that is really special.


    half-wit
    noun

    \ ˈhaf-ˌwit , ˈhäf- \
    : a foolish or stupid person
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2021, 05:49 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-24-2021, 01:28 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 09-21-2021, 07:00 AM
  4. Fauci Promotes Monoclonal Antibodies a la DeSantis
    By Stretch in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-26-2021, 09:11 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2021, 01:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •