Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60

Thread: Monoclonal Antibodies (DeSantis' favorite) don't work on Omicron.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,216
    Thanks
    5,802
    Thanked 11,688 Times in 8,718 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,821 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Default Monoclonal Antibodies (DeSantis' favorite) don't work on Omicron.

    And that's according to Regeneron themselves....

    FDA: Stop using Regeneron treatment against omicron, it doesn’t work
    The FDA said Regeneron’s treatment was 1,000 times less effective against the new variant and Eli Lilly’s was 3,000 times less effective. Even before the FDA’s announcement, both companies had admitted their drugs no longer worked and pivoted to developing treatments to target omicron.
    https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...hzq-story.html

    Hmmm...funny how Anatta was pushing therapeutics instead of vaccinations because, according to him, it was better to get sick with COVID and develop fake "natural immunity" by going to treatment centers instead of just getting a fucking vaccine.

    We know why DeSantis was pushing them over vaccines and masks; he got $11M in campaign contributions from Citadel, a Chicago-based hedge fund that owns $15M worth of Regeneron stock.

    So chalk up yet ANOTHER Anatta fail...this time with his pushing the monoclonal antibody treatment which we now know doesn't work against the dominant Omicron strain.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    Cypress (01-26-2022), Darla (01-26-2022), guno (01-26-2022), Phantasmal (01-26-2022)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    4,361
    Thanks
    1,087
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 1,119 Posts
    Groans
    45
    Groaned 71 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    if they don't work why is the idiot in chief administration blocking Florida from getting it.
    Dutch Uncle finally admits he is a steaming pile of chickenshit!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stringfellow Hawk For This Post:

    Truth Detector (01-26-2022)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    66,009
    Thanks
    24,457
    Thanked 14,918 Times in 12,045 Posts
    Groans
    887
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,737 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringfellow Hawk View Post
    if they don't work why is the idiot in chief administration blocking Florida from getting it.
    Logic fail.
    Black Cat Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.


    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    Tranquillus in Exile (01-26-2022)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    20,017
    Thanks
    1,612
    Thanked 7,760 Times in 5,390 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,906 Times in 1,761 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringfellow Hawk View Post
    if they don't work why is the idiot in chief administration blocking Florida from getting it.
    Biden has not blocked Florida from getting it. There are limited quantities to go around, and Florida is only able to get some of what they want. That is life. DeSantis' whining does not change the facts.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

    guno (01-26-2022), Phantasmal (01-26-2022)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    51,734
    Thanks
    12,985
    Thanked 21,908 Times in 15,360 Posts
    Groans
    246
    Groaned 1,900 Times in 1,811 Posts

    Default

    mAB worked fine on Delta. Omnicron is mutating away from the vaxx and the mAB- hence the case loads
    But omnicron has been shown to be less lethal -South Africa confirmed that weeks ago

    mAB therapeutics were great for Delta- DeSantis set up the drop in clinics and saved a lot of lives/hospitalizations.

    It should also be noted these studies are only on lab results.

    So where are the COVID pills? Where are the other anti-virals? where are the test kits?
    ^all completely ignored by Biden

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    Truth Detector (01-26-2022)

  11. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    51,734
    Thanks
    12,985
    Thanked 21,908 Times in 15,360 Posts
    Groans
    246
    Groaned 1,900 Times in 1,811 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Biden has not blocked Florida from getting it. There are limited quantities to go around, and Florida is only able to get some of what they want. That is life. DeSantis' whining does not change the facts.
    https://www.fox13news.com/news/thous...antibody-drugs
    - The state of Florida has closed its monoclonal antibody sites after the
    FDA abruptly revoked the drug's emergency-use authorization.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    Truth Detector (01-26-2022)

  13. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,216
    Thanks
    5,802
    Thanked 11,688 Times in 8,718 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,821 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringfellow Hawk View Post
    if they don't work why is the idiot in chief administration blocking Florida from getting it.
    The answer to your question is in the question you asked.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  14. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,216
    Thanks
    5,802
    Thanked 11,688 Times in 8,718 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,821 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    mAB worked fine on Delta.
    NO IT DIDN'T! FL had the highest per-capita COVID case count in the country during Delta AND Omicron.


    Omnicron is mutating away from the vaxx and the mAB- hence the case loads
    No it is most definitely NOT "mutating away" from the vaccination.

    You were just fuckin' wrong, Anatta, about everything.

    Every time you open your big, fat mouth, you kill your "very fine people".


    mAB therapeutics were great for Delta- DeSantis set up the drop in clinics and saved a lot of lives/hospitalizations.
    LMAO! No they didn't! FL was the worst hit state for Delta.

    No other state did as poorly during Delta as FL did and the reason was because you and DeSantis were pushing "natural immunity" and snake oil instead of just getting people vaccinated.

    You failed.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    guno (01-26-2022)

  16. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,216
    Thanks
    5,802
    Thanked 11,688 Times in 8,718 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,821 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    https://www.fox13news.com/news/thous...antibody-drugs
    - The state of Florida has closed its monoclonal antibody sites after the
    FDA abruptly revoked the drug's emergency-use authorization.
    Because Regeneron said themselves that the treatment doesn't work for Omicron despite you and DeSantis lying to everyone that it does.

    So just like "natural immunity", you lied to people because you didn't want to admit that playing down COVID at the beginning as you did was a gigantic fucking mistake of your poor judgment.

    Wrong about HCQ
    Wrong about natural immunity
    Wrong about masks
    Wrong about Regeneron's MAT
    Wrong about kids not catching or spreading COVID.

    Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

    Every time you open your mouth, you say something that is wrong.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    guno (01-26-2022)

  18. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    42,873
    Thanks
    23,727
    Thanked 32,885 Times in 17,187 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 2,563 Times in 2,307 Posts

    Default

    So conservatives have abandoned bleach, fish tank cleaner, and horse dewormer for this stuff?

  19. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (01-26-2022)

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    guno (01-26-2022)

  21. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,216
    Thanks
    5,802
    Thanked 11,688 Times in 8,718 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,821 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    So conservatives have abandoned bleach, fish tank cleaner, and horse dewormer for this stuff?
    They'll still drink their own piss because they have no sense of taste anymore thanks to their multiple COVID infections.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    Cypress (01-26-2022)

  23. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    103,680
    Thanks
    56,208
    Thanked 32,952 Times in 25,015 Posts
    Groans
    44,783
    Groaned 4,462 Times in 4,254 Posts
    Blog Entries
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    So conservatives have abandoned bleach, fish tank cleaner, and horse dewormer for this stuff?
    You're such an obnoxious sanctimonious hectoring arsehole.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Primavera For This Post:

    Truth Detector (01-26-2022)

  25. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,216
    Thanks
    5,802
    Thanked 11,688 Times in 8,718 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,821 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    So conservatives have abandoned bleach, fish tank cleaner, and horse dewormer for this stuff?
    The horse dewormer was the funniest of them all, even more than drinking their own piss, for the simple fact that horse dewormer is for parasites and COVID is a virus.

    So they all thought they were bloodily shitting out COVID when they were actually bloodily shitting out their intestinal lining...and then they end up with a second COVID infection anyway.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  26. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    776
    Thanks
    701
    Thanked 964 Times in 480 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    I still find the fish tank cleaner funnier for some reason. It's all funny really, if it weren't so damn tragic.

  27. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,216
    Thanks
    5,802
    Thanked 11,688 Times in 8,718 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,821 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    I still find the fish tank cleaner funnier for some reason. It's all funny really, if it weren't so damn tragic.
    That is very funny, but there's just something about these people eating horse paste and then shitting out their bloody intestinal lining that is really special.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    Darla (01-26-2022)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2021, 05:49 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-24-2021, 01:28 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 09-21-2021, 07:00 AM
  4. Fauci Promotes Monoclonal Antibodies a la DeSantis
    By Stretch in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-26-2021, 09:11 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2021, 01:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •