Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: fake rarationalists make up shit about Christians....

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I will share no common cause with you Nazis.....
    No wonder why we Jews laugh at your kind
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

44,000 votes in three states that held unconstitutional elections.......it isn't even arguable any more.....
    My pillow guy is that you?
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    When your religion finds you sharing common cause with Nazis, it's not liberals who are lying.

It's you lying to yourself.

You helpfully showed everyone right here why there is a backlash to your religious fundamentalism.
    What common cause with Nazis? Name one.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

What the heck is a fake rationalist?!

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do you think Jesus cries every time concarb lies about something?

quick concarb, report this post

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

Wolverine (01-27-2022)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Do you think Jesus cries every time concarb lies about something?

quick concarb, report this post
    Nah, Jesus did his job. It's up to us now.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

All major religions are for the weak and/or the ignorant and/or the desperate.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

its a pity a bunch of lib'rul fuckwits need to create a safe space to lie about religion........

if any of these JPP atheists had an ounce of integrity, they would post in public......as it is, they are simply worthless cunts.....
    ^^ Fake, phony Christian poser.

To Curse is to Sin,
    To Curse is to Dishonor God,
    Cursing Ruins Your Witness of Jesus

Matthew 12:36-37 ESV
    “I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Ephesians 4:29 ESV
    “Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.”

James 1:26 ESV
    “If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.”

Matthew 15:11 ESV
    “It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

Matthew 12:36 ESV
    “I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak"

Hosea 4:2 ESV
    “There is swearing, lying, murder, stealing, and committing adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed.

James 3:10 (NKJV)
    it is expressed that having the same mouth to bless and curse is dishonorable to the Lord. When you are a follower of Christ, you are representing the Lord, not only in what you do but in what you say, think, and feel. If you are praising God one moment but cursing up a storm in the next moment, your witness as being one in mind with God is exposed as weak.

Ephesians 4:29, MSG
    “Watch the way you talk. Let nothing foul or dirty come out of your mouth. Say only what helps, each word a gift”.

Matthew 5:22
    “But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.”

Paul also says >
    “There should not be even a hint of sexual sin among you. Don’t do anything impure. And do not always want more and more. These are not the things God’s holy people should do. There must not be any bad language or foolish talk or dirty jokes. They are out of place. Instead, you should give thanks” (Ephesians 5:3-4, NIRV).

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

its a pity a bunch of lib'rul fuckwits need to create a safe space to lie about religion........

if any of these JPP atheists had an ounce of integrity, they would post in public......as it is, they are simply worthless cunts.....
    they probably don't know or talk to any actual christians most likely.

they take pro family as misogyny, hate, and patriarchy, even absent a single mention of jesus.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

he Marxist Perspective on The Family - ReviseSociology
    Search domain revisesociology.comhttps://revisesociology.com › 2014 › 02 › 10 › marxist-perspective-family
    The Marxist perspective ignores family diversity in capitalist society, the nuclear family is no longer the main type of family. In fact, family breakdown may be better for Capitalism - as divorce is expensive and more money has to be spent on maintaining family relationships and later on forming new families.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    obviously someone who claims to be a rationalist but doesn't have the wits to figure out what a fake rationalist is......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    ^^ Fake, phony Christian poser.

To Curse is to Sin,
    To Curse is to Dishonor God,
    Cursing Ruins Your Witness of Jesus

Matthew 12:36-37 ESV
    “I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Ephesians 4:29 ESV
    “Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.”

James 1:26 ESV
    “If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.”

Matthew 15:11 ESV
    “It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

Matthew 12:36 ESV
    “I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak"

Hosea 4:2 ESV
    “There is swearing, lying, murder, stealing, and committing adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed.

James 3:10 (NKJV)
    it is expressed that having the same mouth to bless and curse is dishonorable to the Lord. When you are a follower of Christ, you are representing the Lord, not only in what you do but in what you say, think, and feel. If you are praising God one moment but cursing up a storm in the next moment, your witness as being one in mind with God is exposed as weak.

Ephesians 4:29, MSG
    “Watch the way you talk. Let nothing foul or dirty come out of your mouth. Say only what helps, each word a gift”.

Matthew 5:22
    “But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.”

Paul also says >
    “There should not be even a hint of sexual sin among you. Don’t do anything impure. And do not always want more and more. These are not the things God’s holy people should do. There must not be any bad language or foolish talk or dirty jokes. They are out of place. Instead, you should give thanks” (Ephesians 5:3-4, NIRV).
    to paraphrase Shakespeare 'even a fuckwit can quote scripture for his purpose.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    they probably don't know or talk to any actual christians most likely.

they take pro family as misogyny, hate, and patriarchy, even absent a single mention of jesus.
    guano, for example, spends his free time watching tv evangelists.....

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Take a Bell Curve of Christiananality pedophilia which statistically needs force to maintain their reason an Islam medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary misnomer is rational behavior for an immaculate Jesus the Christ son of Allah conception that Nazis ran a war machine on just as SCOTUS Christian Nation master plan as a supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court of lynching enforcement is rational as their master race "one nation under God with equal justice under law" burning Bush's 9/11 Arab flying carpet "Death to the Infidels" health care plan patriot act.