Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally, intelligent gun regulations

1. #361 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I also know that all rights are regulated. There is a limits to your rights. Kick and scream all you want, but, you only have those rights society allows you to have.
    only tyrants and slaves want rights regulated.............which one are you? this is why we had a republic and electoral college so that the rights of the individual wouldn't be voted on by a terrified and cowardly majority
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #362 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Complacency is a killer. Same for a failure to support the rights of others. After 1/6, I hope you are including Boomers and Gen Xers in that "younger generation".
    I didn't see a plethora of boomers or gen xers in the capital building...........did you?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #363 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Run along anarchist. Life's too short for our special brand of ignorant.
    ROFLMAO!!!!!! In other words you didn't understand shit and are too embarrassed to actually try to understand it. I get it. I've seen alot of you idiot trumpers do the same

4. #364 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,443 Times in 52,460 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    I didn't see a plethora of boomers or gen xers in the capital building...........did you?
    Yes. Average age is early 40s AKA Gen X. Time flies, eh? LOL

What generation do you think they belonged?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #365 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

right to arms is not GRANTED in the 2nd Amendment. the 2nd denies the federal government any power over them
    ..and spells out that each State can form its own militia.

6. #366 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes. Average age is early 40s AKA Gen X. Time flies, eh? LOL

What generation do you think they belonged?
    so out of 300 million citizens, 2,000, maybe, that attended that 'rally', you saw a plethora in the building?????? I saw maybe 200 people. Do you consider someone with 4 firearms having an arsenal????

7. #367 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

..and spells out that each State can form its own militia.
    and, interestingly enough, it also makes mcrockets idiot claim a pile of shit because the constitution specifically forbids the states from having their own troops without the consent of congress...............so a militia must be comprised of citizens, not soldiers

8. #368 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

and, interestingly enough, it also makes mcrockets idiot claim a pile of shit because the constitution specifically forbids the states from having their own troops without the consent of congress...............so a militia must be comprised of citizens, not soldiers
    McRocket is young, inexperienced and has no desire to leave Mount Stupid. He actively fights to stay there.

9. #369 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so out of 300 million citizens, 2,000, maybe, that attended that 'rally', you saw a plethora in the building?????? I saw maybe 200 people. Do you consider someone with 4 firearms having an arsenal????
    Claim all you wish. The ages of those arrested is a matter of record. Same for their ideology.

10. #370 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Claim all you wish. The ages of those arrested is a matter of record. Same for their ideology.
    i'm not denying their ages........i'm simply wondering how that's a plethora instead of a small mob, given the population size of the demographic

11. #371 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,157 Times in 33,860 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

only tyrants and slaves want rights regulated.............which one are you? this is why we had a republic and electoral college so that the rights of the individual wouldn't be voted on by a terrified and cowardly majority
    . Remember, you couldn’t go to the Revolution, because you had to work. You like to think you are free and a rebel, but you are aren’t you’re a slave to the system, just let me the rest of us. You get up, go to work, pay taxes and follow the rules just like all of us. You think you’re Smarterthantherestofus, but in truth, you aren’t any different.

12. #372 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

i'm not denying their ages........i'm simply wondering how that's a plethora instead of a small mob, given the population size of the demographic
    Dude, WTF is your problem with "plethora" or the fact the majority of the Insurrectionist Qless white supremacist cocksuckers overrunning the Capitol were primarily Gen Xers with few Boomers? Fuck those assholes regardless how many there are or how old they are.

13. #373 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    . Remember, you couldn’t go to the Revolution, because you had to work. You like to think you are free and a rebel, but you are aren’t you’re a slave to the system, just let me the rest of us. You get up, go to work, pay taxes and follow the rules just like all of us. You think you’re Smarterthantherestofus, but in truth, you aren’t any different.
    I follow the rules that are consistent with our constitutions..........nothing more, nothing less. In some cases I find myself having to deal with the fear based behaviors and actions from government because of the likes of you, only because it's easier to deal with them than ignite violence I have no chance of winning............hopefully those are very rare and mundane items, but if I ever find myself dealing with a major issue, you'll hear about it and then laugh in your cowardly slavish ways.

why do you hate freedom?

14. #374 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dude, WTF is your problem with "plethora" or the fact the majority of the Insurrectionist Qless white supremacist cocksuckers overrunning the Capitol were primarily Gen Xers with few Boomers? Fuck those assholes regardless how many there are or how old they are.
    my problem with is the hyperbolic use of it. it's the reason why I asked you about how many weapons you consider an arsenal. you claim to be smart, so act and speak like it. don't be led by the nose ring from the left/right/media crap.

15. #375 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

my problem with is the hyperbolic use of it. it's the reason why I asked you about how many weapons you consider an arsenal. you claim to be smart, so act and speak like it. don't be led by the nose ring from the left/right/media crap.
    If you don't like the word then why did you use it?