Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt, saltydancin, OG Yurt, serenity, Yakuda, ParachuteAdams and lichlord

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Backlash against Trumpist fake christians

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,326 Times in 52,380 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Nope! We are two different people, you are just a sociopath. Get help
    Matt, I doubt you know the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath. If you did, then you could explain why you think I'm one and not the other.

As it is, you're just slinging names you can spell.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Matt, I doubt you know the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath. If you did, then you could explain why you think I'm one and not the other.

As it is, you're just slinging names you can spell.
    Well psychopath's are born crazy, did you torture small creatures as a child? Do you know what empathy is. I believe your years of deluding yourself caused your break with reality, especially where you say you aren't liberal!

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well psychopath's are born crazy, did you torture small creatures as a child? Do you know what empathy is. I believe your years of deluding yourself caused your break with reality, especially where you say you aren't liberal!
    Called it! LOL

Yes, unlike you, I not only have an education but I know how to look up words. Let me help you pull your head out of your ass, Matt:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/empathy
    Empathy is the ability to recognize, understand, and share the thoughts and feelings of another person, animal, or fictional character. Developing empathy is crucial for establishing relationships and behaving compassionately. It involves experiencing another person’s point of view, rather than just one’s own, and enables prosocial or helping behaviors that come from within, rather than being forced.
    Once again, Matt, while you can parrot names, like a parrot, you don't know what they mean. Sad, but expected of you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-27-2022)

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Called it! LOL

Yes, unlike you, I not only have an education but I know how to look up words. Let me help you pull your head out of your ass, Matt:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/empathy

Once again, Matt, while you can parrot names, like a parrot, you don't know what they mean. Sad, but expected of you.
    Actually I have done a lot of studying on the subject! I started watching Criminal Minds and was intrigued. Actually, you have a tell, you project. You are doing exactly what you claim I am doing. Another clear sign of mental illness also!
    Your delusion, that I am another poster is another part of your fractured mind, trying to understand that two people, can both have the same opinion, and different than yours, is really causing harm to your brain! It comes from always thinking you are the smartest in the room, when you aren't even top 10!

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Actually I have done a lot of studying on the subject! I started watching Criminal Minds and was intrigued. Actually, you have a tell, you project. You are doing exactly what you claim I am doing. Another clear sign of mental illness also!
    Your delusion, that I am another poster is another part of your fractured mind, trying to understand that two people, can both have the same opinion, and different than yours, is really causing harm to your brain! It comes from always thinking you are the smartest in the room, when you aren't even top 10!
    Then it should be easy for you to explain your reasoning just like I explained why I think you and Matt Dillon are the same hypocritical dumbfuck.

I'm happy to wait for you to generate an answer but will not hold my breath since you never come through.

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then it should be easy for you to explain your reasoning just like I explained why I think you and Matt Dillon are the same hypocritical dumbfuck.

I'm happy to wait for you to generate an answer but will not hold my breath since you never come through.
    My reasoning on your mental health? Have you read your own posts, how you lash out at people irrationally, with anger and hatred!

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My reasoning on your mental health? Have you read your own posts, how you lash out at people irrationally, with anger and hatred!
    Strike TWO! That's okay. I always knew you didn't have what it takes, Matt.

BTW, that's part of my people expertise; identifying "problem children" and booting them out to become someone else's problem.

Professionally, I've spent the last 40 years evaluating people's fitness for duty.**

Personally, I combined it with my interest in psychology to go a step or two deeper in the "why" aspect. It's a hobby. LOL

**guess where you'd end up?

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Strike TWO! That's okay. I always knew you didn't have what it takes, Matt.

BTW, that's part of my people expertise; identifying "problem children" and booting them out to become someone else's problem.

Professionally, I've spent the last 40 years evaluating people's fitness for duty.**

Personally, I combined it with my interest in psychology to go a step or two deeper in the "why" aspect. It's a hobby. LOL

**guess where you'd end up?
    I'm guessing it was a 12 step program, you can say all of what you said and maybe it's true maybe it's not! I have worked with teenagers for decades, and have a pretty good grasp on mental issues! You still haven't explained your irrational lashing out with anger and hatred! Where did they touch you!

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm guessing it was a 12 step program, you can say all of what you said and maybe it's true maybe it's not! I have worked with teenagers for decades, and have a pretty good grasp on mental issues! You still haven't explained your irrational lashing out with anger and hatred! Where did they touch you!
    The 12-Step program is a very solid, psychology-based (common sense) recovery program. If you look closely at it, you'd see it can be applied to most wrongs people have done in their lives. It's also a Christian-based program so I fully understand why someone like you think it's something to be ridiculed.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...aa-translation
    The 12 Steps of AA derive from Protestant proselytizing techniques.
    within all groups of human beings, there is a constant tension (called a dialectic) going on between what Murray Bowen’s protégé Michael Kerr called the "forces of individuality" versus the "forces of togetherness" (collectivism, in politics speak). The dialectic between individual desires and group norms can be seen dramatically within the twelve steps of Alcoholic Anonymous (AA).
    Last edited by Doc Dutch; 01-27-2022 at 02:19 PM. Reason: graphic size

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The 12-Step program is a very solid, psychology-based (common sense) recovery program. If you look closely at it, you'd see it can be applied to most wrongs people have done in their lives. It's also a Christian-based program so I fully understand why someone like you think it's something to be ridiculed.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...aa-translation
    The 12 Steps of AA derive from Protestant proselytizing techniques.

Yeah actually I am a Christian, and used a Christian based program for my alcoholism it was called Jesus the one step. I have no problem with the twelve step, I just didn't need it, after I gave my life to Christ, I ask him in prayer to help me stop drinking, I quit, and it's been 25 years now since I have had a drink!

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeah actually I am a Christian, and used a Christian based program for my alcoholism it was called Jesus the one step. I have no problem with the twelve step, I just didn't need it, after I gave my life to Christ, I ask him in prayer to help me stop drinking, I quit, and it's been 25 years now since I have had a drink!
    Yet you ridicule the 12 Step by using it as a punch line.

As for your Christianity, I'll bet I can post five times as many examples of you not acting like a Christian than you can post previous examples of you being a Christian. Preferably from this year.

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yet you ridicule the 12 Step by using it as a punch line.

As for your Christianity, I'll bet I can post five times as many examples of you not acting like a Christian than you can post previous examples of you being a Christian. Preferably from this year.
    I was making fun of you actually! I have no need to prove anything to you!