Thread: MSNBC urges liberals to 'pick up a weapon and get involved' in 'war'

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    You need to stop using shitty sources.

Where's the methodology behind this poll?

"At least, that’s the finding of newly-released polling from the fiscally-conservative Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI)."

You screech constantly about polling methodology, but for some strange reason, you're not doing that here.

Why?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

McRocket (01-25-2022)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So, the Left can spew platitudes and generalities about their ideas and garner support, but the second they have explain the details and how to pay for their ideas the majority sours on them PDQ.
    If you believe the CEI, which is an organization I never heard of until just now.

What was the methodology behind that poll? Do you know? Or did you just do a desperate search on Google for something, anything that would help your argument and you don't care how shady it is.

Your standards for us are far higher than the standards your hold yourself to on JPP.

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thank you for posting this stolen meme, because it allows me to post this, from Mike Godwin, the guy behind "Godwin's Law":

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-25-2022), evince (01-25-2022)

6. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Reality general is a surprise to a Leftist.
    You know how much you hate it when I call you a Nazi because you associate with them, indulge them, and defend them?

Now imagine me calling you a Nazi without you doing any of that, and you'll know how I feel whenever you open your big, fat, Nazi mouth about leftism.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

evince (01-25-2022)

8. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Genetic fallacy. You lose.
    I've never heard of CEI until today, when you desperately searched for a poll (without the methodology you harp about for other polls) to back your shitty points up, and couldn't find a credible one like Gallup.

I guess it's one step above you just making up some bullshit anecdote, which you also do with reckless abandon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

evince (01-25-2022)

10. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

if you want war then bring it kitten...
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

11. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    if you want war then bring it kitten...
    You guys already brought it on 1/6.

12. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,728 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

13. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

14. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,331 Times in 6,019 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    This comment goes to BOTH sides.

I wish you people would make the titles of your OP's more accurate.

So many of you people - on both sides - deliberately (it seems) make the title far more inflammatory than it really is.

Distorting the story and making yourselves look rather uneducated in the process.

Take this title?

I DESPISE ALL MSM...including MSNBC...BTW.
    But MSNBC did NOT 'urge liberals to 'pick up a weapon and get involved' in 'war''
    ONLY a ding dong, on-air personality did.
    There is a GALACTIC difference between the network putting out a memo to that effect AND one of their entertainment personnel (which REALLY is what these people are these days) saying it.

Now either...you people are deliberately hyping the story up because you hate the network involved?
    Which is an 'eye-roller' thing to do.
    Or you people are so ignorant/uneducated that you actually do not even know the difference between a network saying something and one of it's on-air personalities saying it.
    On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”

I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state. Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather. I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!”

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.

The radical right wing racist terrorists still outnumber them 100:1.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

15. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    You guys already brought it on 1/6.
    Demonstrators killed no one

Five people died either shortly before, during, or following the event: one was shot by Capitol Police, another died of a drug overdose, and three died of natural causes.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

16. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Demonstrators killed no one
    And?

17. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    You talkin’ to Putin?
    Putin is not calling for civil war, the liberal press is.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

McRocket (01-25-2022)

19. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

20. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    yes. she represents nbc.
    No, she doesn't.

'All opinions expressed by the analysts quoted here are solely their opinions and do not reflect the opinions of CNBC, NBC UNIVERSAL, their parent company or affiliates, and may have been previously disseminated by them on television, radio, Internet or another medium.'
    https://www.cnbc.com/stocks-disclaimer.html