Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Families of US Embassy personnel in Ukraine ordered to begin evacuating Monday

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

The message we are meant to take is that our deeply failed foreign policy brain trust is confident that Russia is likely to invade as they have been claiming.

However, doing this for show is exactly their speed.....lying is something they do constantly.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    is it just 'Whatever Biden does, we're against it'?
    Is that wrong?
    he says that like it isn't the solution to the world's problems.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I note that the Mind Molders both claim that evacuation has been ordered, that it has been requested, and that the State Department is considering ordering.

This is as clear as mud, which is a bad sign.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    he says that like it isn't the solution to the world's problems.......
    I know, right?

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Pay attention to how many Americans actually leave, this will speak to how many Americans in Ukraine believe the story that the Ukrainians and the Americans are selling.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

The GOP motto: "We're against whatever the other guy says or does."

Brilliant policy.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Q When the U.S. presents its written response to Russia next week, is it willing to offer Russia something that goes beyond the repeatedly stated positions, particularly when it comes to Russia’s demands on guarantees regarding NATO’s future expansion?

PSAKI: We will put in writing, as you reference, the serious concerns that we and other allies and partners have about Russia’s actions, as well as ideas for how we might actually strengthen each other’s sense of security going forward.

There are several steps we can take that are being discussed — all of us, Russia included — to increase transparency, to reduce risks, to advance arms control, to build trust.

We’re coordinating with our allies and partners. And we anticipate that Secretary Blinken and Foreign Minister Lavrov will meet again to continue discussions. And the President obviously is regularly briefed every day by his team but will also be engaging with them tomorrow — over the course of the weekend as well.

But as Secretary Blinken said today, he made clear to Foreign Minister Lavrov that there are “certain issues and fundamental principles that the United States and our partners and allies are committed to defend.” And “[t]hat includes those that would impede the sovereign right of the Ukrainian people to write their own future. There’s no trade space there — none.”

And we’ve said from the beginning that there are certain proposals that will not be viable.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings/2022/01/21/press-briefing-by-press-secretary-jen-psaki-january-21-2022/

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden: "Please do not jump off the cliffs."
    Republicans: "Fuck you. We'll do whatever we want." *Jumps off a cliff*

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,242 Times in 13,389 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Here's the OP:
    "Families of US Embassy personnel in Ukraine ordered to begin evacuating Monday"

Is your Position to use the Women and Children as Human Shields against a Russian Invasion?
    No, my position is that this is an indication that Biden's negotiations with Russia are a failure and we are on the brink of a potential WW 3 with Russia. That this situation is occurring, is in good part due to Biden being a totally weak fuck up on foreign policy.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    No, my position is that this is an indication that Biden's negotiations with Russia are a failure and we are on the brink of a potential WW 3 with Russia. That this situation is occurring, is in good part due to Biden being a totally weak fuck up on foreign policy.
    So far as I can see America is not willing to negotiate at all, which will further motivate the Chinese to take the side of Russia. This also further proves that Russia was right to give up on the West and join the Empire.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Looks like Biden has fucked away another foreign policy issue...
    ISSUE ... ??? How about sticking it to the whole Ukrainian population .... but the afghani's don't seem to mind ... do they ???

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,242 Times in 13,389 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    So far as I can see America is not willing to negotiate at all, which will further motivate the Chinese to take the side of Russia. This also further proves that Russia was right to give up on the West and join the Empire.
    The worst comes if Russia invades Ukraine and Biden breaks weak and does some half-assed response that is meaningless. If that happens, stand by. China will invade and take Taiwan. The world will start to come apart at the seams and we will end up in WW 3 all because idiots in America elected a doddering, senile, stupid fuck for President.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The worst comes if Russia invades Ukraine and Biden breaks weak and does some half-assed response that is meaningless. If that happens, stand by. China will invade and take Taiwan. The world will start to come apart at the seams and we will end up in WW 3 all because idiots in America elected a doddering, senile, stupid fuck for President.
    The worse is if we go to war and fuck it up, get our asses kicked by Russia, who we have mocked and demeaned for over 20 years.

This might go a lot like Israel in Lebanon 2006.

DARK AGES SUCK!

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Marine Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller (ret) said on Tucker that every General above One Star should go immediately, and most of the One Stars too, if we want to fix our military....they cant be saved....they cant help.

Go to war with Russian which has China supporting them only of you are an idiot...the Russians are consistently way better than Western Intel has claimed.

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Taiwan is Toast, get over it.

DARK AGES SUCK!