Thread: You didn't really think about it did you really?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default You didn't really think about it did you really?

Hi all,

feel free to comment if you feel that you have to, but if you don't, do you really have to spend time and effort with me?

PROLOGUE

el planito de mankito chikititado​
    In the planet with the cheeky monkeys, the cheeky monkeys are trying to find out what seems to be happening...

but what seems to be happening had to happen before the cheeky monkeys happened, and so what seems to be happening is something else than what the cheeky monkeys imagine, and they...

DIDN'T REALLY THINK ABOUT IT!.. did they really?

...cause if they think about it, they will really understand.

...really.

MAIN TEXT​

When people trade with one another,

in general they do "I do this for you, you do that for me",

and specifically whatever this and that is for the specific occasion and instance, so...

...Player do you know what money does?..

Money doesn't do what those who have money say...

Money reduces the time and effort we have to spend to trade with one another ...

Or we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort with their endless money stories...

Have you ever really thought of that?​

EPILOGUE​

Well, just do me a favor and consider the following...

looking around you for cases where the majority of people spends more time and effort to do things than needed, either because...

the majority doesn't know something a minority knows (regardless of this being a secret of the minority or openly discussed by the minority, both are valid), or

a minority dictates the way a majority does things, and this way isn't the least time and effort one.

And what's the least time and effort way? It is common sense, and

common sense happens...in a funny way. Why? Because if the way that you made sense of the world around you wasn't funny for you, well

then it wouldn't be funny for you...and you would be only afraid or worse all the time...

But both the minority and the majority are trying to avoid being only afraid or worse all the time, as their senses work...in a funny way for them...regardless is they occasionally forget that...as...

Humans who are continuously angry or afraid, without getting calm at some time, end up building a story that they tell themselves, a hateful story it seems to me.

The entire universe has laws of nature that humans follow through their senses, making fun stories that they tell one another so that they can have fun together, it seems to me.

If the entire universe has laws of nature that humans follow through their senses, making hateful stories that they tell one another, then it doesn't seem to me that the universe makes any sense...but that isn't really the case is it?

Kind regards,

Alex

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Are you here to troll or have a discussion? No one reads these very long spam posts.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nope I am interested in having a discussion.

The posts are long, so that those who don't want to read them,

don't really have to waste their time and effort with my posts...I mention this in the beginning...no?