Thread: Insurrection Committee Wants Ivanka To Come Answer

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    What makes you think I support him?
    You like trolling. I find you folk to be boring.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    You like trolling. I find you folk to be boring.
    We all troll here.
    Anyway I’ll repeat. What makes you think I support trump? If you can’t find an answer I understand.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We all troll here.
    Anyway I’ll repeat. What makes you think I support trump? If you can’t find an answer I understand.
    fuck off you boring troll

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    fuck off you boring troll
    No answer. I understand.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

So this is finally… IT ? Not that I care. It’s just entertaining watching the

I don't consider investigating a coup attempt and putting the plotters in jail as obsession.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-23-2022), PoliTalker (01-24-2022)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I don't consider investigating a coup attempt and putting the plotters in jail as obsession.
    Trump supporters want a violent coup.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nope. Talking about the Trump obsession to “get” him. Reminds me of the right wings’ attempt to finally get Hillary. It’s going nowhere. Never did, never will. I normally don’t make predictions but this one is too easy.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Concart,

Didn't work because GOP Senators lack integrity and a spine. So now they need to present evidence of Trumps criminal behavior to DOJ. Only thing that will work.
    Trump so totally belongs in prison.

For the good of America, those who commit crimes need to answer for them. Nobody should be seen as being above the law. We need that to have respect for the law. Otherwise, we get a lot of other people saying: "If he got away with so much, why not me too?"
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Concart,

The propensity to look the other way, to hand Trump a big fat free pass to break the law at will is bad for America.

The wrong must be righted.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nope. Talking about the Trump obsession to “get” him. Reminds me of the right wings’ attempt to finally get Hillary. It’s going nowhere. Never did, never will. I normally don’t make predictions but this one is too easy.
    So do you think people are 'obsessed' with trying to catch criminals? I don't. The man plotted an overthrow of the United States Government. Full out. It isn't about getting him for some bullshit email server (if it was we could drag Ivanka into 27 committee hearings and open a criminal investigation). It's about attempting to overthrow the US government. Maybe you don't give a fuck. I do.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So do you think people are 'obsessed' with trying to catch criminals? I don't. The man plotted an overthrow of the United States Government. Full out.
    Good. Indict, try and convict. Pretty simple. If it happens I support it. Why isn’t anyone doing it?
    Maybe you don't give a fuck.
    Not really. The rioters are being brought to justice. That’s good. Even innocents that were at the rally but never breached the capitol have been harassed by the fbi. That’s bad. Why haven’t BLM rioters been subject to the same scrutiny? Black privilege? I care that those criminals are left alone.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Good. Indict, try and convict. Pretty simple. If it happens I support it. Why isn’t anyone doing it? Not really. The rioters are being brought to justice. That’s good. Even innocents that were at the rally but never breached the capitol have been harassed by the fbi. That’s bad. Why haven’t BLM rioters been subject to the same scrutiny? Black privilege? I care that those criminals are left alone.
    Well, when people continue to investigate and build a case, people like you claim they are obsessed, which probably doesn't help much. BLM does not equal rioters, any more than MAGA = rioters. Those that engage in illegal behavior are arrested. You act as if these riots happen without consequences. HUNDREDS of rioters, looters and arsonists have been arrested.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...wn-minneapolis
    https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...e-say/2331437/

And on and on it goes. Including the mass arrests at the civil rights demonstration in Washington DC.

So why were there NO arrests during the capitol riots. White Privilege? Please. Just stop.

I am not talking about prosecuting the capitol rioters. I am talking about prosecuting those that planned and executed an armed attack on the United States Capitol in hopes of installing Trump by violence. If you're cool with that, you are far different than am I. It is what it is.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-25-2022)

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Concart,

Well, when people continue to investigate and build a case, people like you claim they are obsessed, which probably doesn't help much. BLM does not equal rioters, any more than MAGA = rioters. Those that engage in illegal behavior are arrested. You act as if these riots happen without consequences. HUNDREDS of rioters, looters and arsonists have been arrested.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...wn-minneapolis
    https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...e-say/2331437/

And on and on it goes. Including the mass arrests at the civil rights demonstration in Washington DC.

So why were there NO arrests during the capitol riots. White Privilege? Please. Just stop.

I am not talking about prosecuting the capitol rioters. I am talking about prosecuting those that planned and executed an armed attack on the United States Capitol in hopes of installing Trump by violence. If you're cool with that, you are far different than am I. It is what it is.
    We have a big fat chunk of immoral America that is willing to look the other way at the insurrection because of simple greed and appealing but irresponsible tax cuts.

They are ready to hand Trump a big fat free pass to break the law and attack the USA.

Lack of appreciation of the role of a well-funded powerful government in maintaining the greatness of America, coupled with personal greed for selfish wealth, produces a mindset that tries so hard to ignore the glaring attack on the United States that there is a propensity to immediately bring up unrelated racial civil unrest any time Trump's Revolt is mentioned.

And I think that is what it may end up being known as in history.

Trump's Revolt.

The public has a way of getting things wrong due to rumor.

Robert Fulton was laughed at when he decided to build a steam-powered riverboat for service on the Hudson River.

The public thought it was a dumb idea. They called it Fulton's Folly. That all ended in 1807 when the widely mocked vessel steamed out of New York under it's own power and then went upriver and upwind to arrive at Albany 32 hours later.

Robert Fulton showed how wrong the public can be.