Members banned from this thread: AProudLefty and ParachuteAdams


View Poll Results: Will bungling Biden drag us into war with Russia?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    4 30.77%
  • No

    9 69.23%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 157

Thread: Will bungling Biden drag us into war with Russia?

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    33,487
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16,306 Times in 10,350 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,670 Times in 2,488 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Nordstream II, Arsecheese!! Biden stops the XL pipeline on his first day in office yet lift Russian sanctions aimed at NS2.
    These sanctions go far beyond any pipeline, and your understanding of Nordstream II is incomplete

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    79,956
    Thanks
    27,579
    Thanked 38,854 Times in 30,249 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,292 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    No, he'll just sanction Russia after they walk through and take over in the Ukraine.
    Along with strongly worded letters of protest.

    OTOH, the RWNJs on JPP would also bitch about Biden if he had Putin assassinated and nuked Moscow. Some people are just never happy.

    IMHO, it'd be best for everyone if a Russian patriot stood up and defended his country from tyranny...but most Russians are pussies soooooo........

    "know the truth, and the truth will set you free"

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    26,826
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8,128 Times in 5,869 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 695 Times in 657 Posts

    Default

    Biden leaves Russian and Ukraine alone: Total failure of the President.
    Biden does something about Russia and Ukraine: Total failure of the President.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to BidenPresident For This Post:

    christiefan915 (01-20-2022)

  5. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    No rebuttal, just usual escapist “poor archives,” nothing new
    You hit number three, Anchovies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post

    1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

    2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

    3. Ignore any facts presented.

    3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

    4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

    5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

    6. Employ misdirection.

    6a. smear people.

    6b. attack religion.

    6c. attack your rationality.

    7. Lie, make false assumptions.

    8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

    9. Play gay/lesbian card.

    10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

    11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

    12. Deny constantly.

    13. Reword and repeat.

    14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

    15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

    16. Russia.

    17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

    18. You can’t read.

    19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

    20. What about...
    Poor Anchovies.

  6. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenUsurper View Post
    Biden leaves Russian and Ukraine alone: Total failure of the President. Biden does something about Russia and Ukraine: Total failure of the President.
    Pick a number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post

    1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

    2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

    3. Ignore any facts presented.

    3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

    4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

    5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

    6. Employ misdirection.

    6a. smear people.

    6b. attack religion.

    6c. attack your rationality.

    7. Lie, make false assumptions.

    8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

    9. Play gay/lesbian card.

    10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

    11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

    12. Deny constantly.

    13. Reword and repeat.

    14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

    15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

    16. Russia.

    17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

    18. You can’t read.

    19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

    20. What about...

  7. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    26,826
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8,128 Times in 5,869 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 695 Times in 657 Posts

    Default

    In my estimation, the vast majority of Americans do not give a shit about Ukraine.

  8. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    79,956
    Thanks
    27,579
    Thanked 38,854 Times in 30,249 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,292 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    In my estimation, the vast majority of Americans do not give a shit about Ukraine.
    Agreed. They didn't give a shit about the Chinese or the Jews in 1939 either. Why do you think that is?
    "know the truth, and the truth will set you free"

  9. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    26,826
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8,128 Times in 5,869 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 695 Times in 657 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed. They didn't give a shit about the Chinese or the Jews in 1939 either. Why do you think that is?
    don't pull this stupid crap on me

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to BidenPresident For This Post:

    anatta (01-20-2022)

  11. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    38,077
    Thanks
    1,978
    Thanked 9,147 Times in 7,480 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 407 Times in 388 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    No, he'll just sanction Russia after they walk through and take over in the Ukraine. He'll skip the 'put troops there so he can make a hasty ally killing retreat' and also skip the 'celebrating the number of desperate flights out' from the Ukraine and just go directly to the apologizing for being in the way while we stop Europe from buying their natural gas.
    They would have a hard time avoiding cutting Russia off from the Western banking system, which is just what China wants to happen for several reasons, one of which is that it would move up the timeline for replacing the Western Banking system with an Empire banking system.
    "The dismissing of everyone on the fringe as a kook, or a crank, or a quack, or whatever, is the end of progress" <<<<<<<<<Bret

  12. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    81,497
    Thanks
    2,184
    Thanked 13,580 Times in 8,716 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 486 Times in 451 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Biden leaves Russian and Ukraine alone: Total failure of the President.
    Biden does something about Russia and Ukraine: Total failure of the President.
    This is because Brandon thinks there are only two choices for America to make.

    We'll use analogies for the two and only two options that Brandon thinks there are. Either we poop America's pants and yell at him over the fence, or we poop in America's front lawn then yell at him over the fence. In both cases Europe either cleans the diaper or the poop off the lawn.

    in the second scenario we'll threaten action, but do nothing until the invasion happens and then we'll ineffectively sanction Russia punishing Europe or in the first scenario we'll make phone calls and only threaten "crippling sanctions" instead of threatening action and do nothing until the invasion happens and then we'll make ineffective sanctions and punish Europe by making them pay more for natural gas from elsewhere.

    In the mind of the Brandon Administration those are our only two options.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  13. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    38,077
    Thanks
    1,978
    Thanked 9,147 Times in 7,480 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 407 Times in 388 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    This is because Brandon thinks there are only two choices for America to make.

    We'll use analogies for the two and only two options that Brandon thinks there are. Either we poop America's pants and yell at him over the fence, or we poop in America's front lawn then yell at him over the fence. In both cases Europe either cleans the diaper or the poop off the lawn.

    in the second scenario we'll threaten action, but do nothing until the invasion happens and then we'll ineffectively sanction Russia punishing Europe or in the first scenario we'll make phone calls and only threaten "crippling sanctions" instead of threatening action and do nothing until the invasion happens and then we'll make ineffective sanctions and punish Europe by making them pay more for natural gas from elsewhere.

    In the mind of the Brandon Administration those are our only two options.
    And the Ukrainians will come away feeling that we betrayed them exactly like the Kurds long did.

    Playing right into China's hands.
    "The dismissing of everyone on the fringe as a kook, or a crank, or a quack, or whatever, is the end of progress" <<<<<<<<<Bret

  14. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    These sanctions go far beyond any pipeline, and your understanding of Nordstream II is incomplete
    Is that so?

  15. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Maybe we should call bungling Biden 'Abandon Brandon'

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    No, he'll just sanction Russia after they walk through and take over in the Ukraine. He'll skip the 'put troops there so he can make a hasty ally killing retreat' and also skip the 'celebrating the number of desperate flights out' from the Ukraine and just go directly to the apologizing for being in the way while we stop Europe from buying their natural gas.


    THIS SENILE OLD FOOL WAS SO EASY TO TRICK - NOW I CAN DO WHAT I LIKE



    June 17, 2021: Did Biden succeed with Putin? Check back in six months

    January 18, 2022: Moscow could attack Ukraine ‘at any point’



    https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/russia-ukraine-biden-blinken-diplomacy/2022/01/18/c1b0166a-788d-11ec-b79d-e53ef5e1fbe2_story.html?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_me dium=email&utm_campaign=MJ_202201198

  16. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    79,956
    Thanks
    27,579
    Thanked 38,854 Times in 30,249 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,292 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    don't pull this stupid crap on me
    Stupid? Most Americans didn't give a shit about the Bosnians or the Tutsis either. How many fucking Lefties were happy to call racism when it suits them and be silent when it doesn't?

    Let's be clear; mass murder of human beings happens all throughout history. I'm just calling out the hypocrites who want to ban guns because of 25K murders but don't give a fuck if a hundred thousand of Ukrainians are ground under Russian tanks.

    It's like the assholes on the Right who scream that life is sacred while cheering Kyle Rittenhouse shooting two human beings to death, your position strikes me as odd.
    "know the truth, and the truth will set you free"

  17. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    26,826
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8,128 Times in 5,869 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 695 Times in 657 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Stupid? Most Americans didn't give a shit about the Bosnians or the Tutsis either. How many fucking Lefties were happy to call racism when it suits them and be silent when it doesn't?

    Let's be clear; mass murder of human beings happens all throughout history. I'm just calling out the hypocrites who want to ban guns because of 25K murders but don't give a fuck if a hundred thousand of Ukrainians are ground under Russian tanks.

    It's like the assholes on the Right who scream that life is sacred while cheering Kyle Rittenhouse shooting two human beings to death, your position strikes me as odd.
    Russia and Ukraine have been battling for...a century, at least.

Similar Threads

  1. Bungling Biden the hypocrite
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-12-2022, 10:53 AM
  2. Biden's bungling in the news
    By The Anonymous in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-09-2021, 09:42 AM
  3. Biden's bungling in the news
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-18-2021, 12:37 PM
  4. Joe Biden & Colin Powell drag race their corvettes
    By Cypress in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2020, 09:15 AM
  5. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-23-2020, 12:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •