Thread: If You Are Not Immunized From A Virus, You Were Never Vaccinated Period

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Not when they replace definition with globalist rubbish even if it was just before Fauci funding the Wuhan lab lead to what appears to be intentional human outbreaks. Just four years ago you claim is when they both suddenly decided to remove the definition and replace it with globalist rubbish, how convenient you seem to think. If you are not immunized from the virus, you are not vaccinated from the virus. So how many shares in big pharma does Oxford and Merriam Webster or their owners have I wonder and were the shares bought four years ago when they were tipped off to change their definitions ... just like you how many shares Concart?!! Some ignorant retard calling me batshit crazy certainly doesn't qualify me as batshit crazy especially when as you claim suddenly happened four years ago just before the virus was released. Where is your proof that this happened four years ago, right I do not see anything Concart. How is it so distinct that you specifically recall it being four years ago as opposed to a few months ago ... I am not convinced that it was four years ago however again seems awfully fishy even if so.
    Nope. I never said they changed the dictionary four years ago, nimrod. I said the definition hasn't changed AT LEAST since then. I know this because I have the 2016 edition. I would bet the mortgage that the definition has been in place for decades. The idea that dictionaries are changing word definitions in service of some global world order is so fucking batshit crazy that it hardly deserves a response, but you are so full of yourself I can't help myself. I have to carve you up like a Thanksgiving turkey. It's really too easy. I should stop taking candy from babies.

EDIT: I just checked the 2004 edition. Same definition. STFU crazy dude.

Four years ago was 'just before the virus was released'?

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Good God, how fucking insane are you.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Nope. I never said they changed the dictionary four years ago, nimrod. I said the definition hasn't changed AT LEAST since then. I know this because I have the 2016 edition. I would bet the mortgage that the definition has been in place for decades. The idea that dictionaries are changing word definitions in service of some global world order is so fucking batshit crazy that it hardly deserves a response, but you are so full of yourself I can't help myself. I have to carve you up like a Thanksgiving turkey. It's really too easy. I should stop taking candy from babies.

Oh really meanwhile what is really batshit crazy is that the mainstream media goes along with the globalist shady narrative, politicians turn backs on citizens to cater to the dictatorship of the globalist shady narrative, big tech caves to the globalist shady narrative yet to you this seems to equate to dictionaries never would. oh no they are immunized to the globalist shady narratives according to you living in your little batshit crazy bubble eh Concart. Here you are attempting to make false definitions in dictionaries out to make me look batshit crazy, very laughable that your feelings are so very hurt when it comes to facing fact on the foundation of this primary issue. Not immunized = never vaccinated.

and you did state "Did the dictionary makers know four years in advance about their role in the globalist plot" which looks like a claim that this happened 4 years before the CDC replaced the definition of vaccine with globalist rubbish.

How convenient western civs had open borders just before the outbreak too, looking very planned out and intentional to me. Who knows who is all in on it concart, only a complete imbecile would so eagerly rule such things out such as big pharma share holders.
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 01-22-2022 at 11:11 AM.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Say no to jab mandates, they do not have vaccines Legion.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Say no to jab mandates, they do not have vaccines Legion.
    No, they don't. But that's what they call them.

The popular online dictionary Merriam-Webster used to define "vaccine" as "a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease."

Their revised definition of "vaccine" (as of May, 2021) now reads, "a preparation that is administered – as by injection – to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease."

Spot the difference?

Merriam-Webster's editors changed "artificially increase immunity" to "stimulate the body’s immune response" because they "believed it would be more helpful to readers", according to Peter Sokolowski, editor-at-large.

Or so they said.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201105...ionary/vaccine

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The popular online dictionary Merriam-Webster used to define "vaccine" as "a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease."

Their revised definition of "vaccine" (as of May, 2021) now reads, "a preparation that is administered – as by injection – to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease."

Spot the difference?

Merriam-Webster's editors changed "artificially increase immunity" to "stimulate the body’s immune response" because they "believed it would be more helpful to readers", according to Peter Sokolowski, editor-at-large.

Or so they said.

Or so they said Legion, but in reality we have big pharma pushing the sick narrative that they have vaccines while trying to guilt us into taking their garbage while even removing genuine definition of vaccine to try and push their garbage on everyone then you got imbeciles like Concart desperately scrambling to evade that the CDC replaced the definition of vaccine with their garbage on Sept 10 2021 while instead trying to make other dictionaries false definitions the issue.

It's not hard to tell who the sick and bias creeps are assisting these globalist shady narratives. Let's shift all costs to big pharma for this huge scam and watch how fast the cockroaches like Concart jump ship! Pfft his feelings get hurt when his big pharma profits look in jeopardy the ignorant little selfish fucking retard. He only seems to poke his ugly little head out when globalists have been easily bested to try and make his rhetoric the issue all the while evading the foundation of the issue like a broken record.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The propaganda was obvious to me from the outset.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh really meanwhile what is really batshit crazy is that the mainstream media goes along with the globalist shady narrative, politicians turn backs on citizens to cater to the dictatorship of the globalist shady narrative, big tech caves to the globalist shady narrative yet to you this seems to equate to dictionaries never would. oh no they are immunized to the globalist shady narratives according to you living in your little batshit crazy bubble eh Concart. Here you are attempting to make false definitions in dictionaries out to make me look batshit crazy, very laughable that your feelings are so very hurt when it comes to facing fact on the foundation of this primary issue. Not immunized = never vaccinated.

and you did state "Did the dictionary makers know four years in advance about their role in the globalist plot" which looks like a claim that this happened 4 years before the CDC replaced the definition of vaccine with globalist rubbish.

How convenient western civs had open borders just before the outbreak too, looking very planned out and intentional to me. Who knows who is all in on it concart, only a complete imbecile would so eagerly rule such things out such as big pharma share holders.
    Oh my Fucking God. Yes, you are claiming that sometime YEARS before the CDC changed the definition of vaccines, the dictionary makers did the same thing. I don't even you can be that brain addled.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The idea that dictionaries are changing word definitions in service of some global world order is so fucking batshit crazy that it hardly deserves a response,
    batshit crazy eh Concart

Yet we have Legion sharing what happened with one of those dictionaries you tried to use to the advantage of your shady narrative while evading the foundation of this issue. Sharing false definitions in dictionaries does not lend to the dictionaries credibility dumbass.

Spot the difference?

Or so they said.

I just quoted you again to slam the dummy.

Oh my Fucking God. Yes, you are claiming that sometime YEARS before the CDC changed the definition of vaccines, the dictionary makers did the same thing. I don't even you can be that brain addled.
    Here you go, first you evade the OP on the CDC while instead trying to make your rhetoric on false definitions in dictionaries the issue while also stating ""Did the dictionary makers know four years in advance about their role in the globalist plot" then giving you the benefit of doubt that perhaps one did 4 years before stated it was just before the so called pandemic. Merriam Webster obviously did (not years before) so what makes you think others wouldn't dummy whether it be years before if this was all planned out as it does appear very strongly that it has been planned for a long time. The globalists have been laying assault upon several countries in recent decades so only the ignorantly retarded would so easily try and rule out dictionaries removing definitions of words (such as they have been replacing definitions of words with the LGBT garbage forced upon several countries simultaneously in recent decades) and replacing them with globalist garbage.

Really, how far up big pharma's ass is your little pin head shoved ...

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Why did CDC change definition for ‘vaccine’?

Social media is calling bluff on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for modifying its definition of the words “vaccine” and “vaccination” on its website.

Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.”

Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”

The term “vaccine” also got a makeover.

The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I never read anything Legion posts. Ever.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You two should get a room.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

The OP seems to be based on the belief that a “genuine” vaccine must be 100% effective. In that case there never have been any vaccines.

< Some vaccines can be very successful at preventing illnesses or reducing the severity of it, but no vaccine is 100% effective on an entire population. This is because immune responses vary from person to person.

The measles vaccine is one of the most successful vaccines, which is 99 per cent effective at preventing the disease. The effectiveness of the flu vaccine administered in the US varies widely from year to year (anywhere from 20% to 60%), depending on how well the annual vaccine attacks that year's mutation of the virus. >

https://health-desk.org/articles/can...ther-illnesses

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If You Are Not Immunized From A Virus, You Were Never Vaccinated Period
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...uot-vaccinated

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Social media is calling bluff on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for modifying its definition of the words “vaccine” and “vaccination” on its website.

Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.”

Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”

The term “vaccine” also got a makeover.

The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html
    Good, they would be wise to be doing the same to the LGBT sickos! They have no validity so they remove the definition of a word and replace it with rubbish and act as that validates their sick and filthy lies and deceptions and now the CDC follows this tactic.