Thread: THIS SAYS IT ALL

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Default THIS SAYS IT ALL

If you watch this video - clip you will see MTG put forward a perfectly reasonable argument for why, Rachel (Richard) Levin, should be removed from "her" position as a senior Health advisor in the Biden Junta; namely, Richard Levine is an incompetent and dangerous, mentally-ill, sexual pervert.

What is very informative is to watch is the response to MTG's statement given by a Democrat woman who is OBVIOUSLY a f**king major FREAK. The: purple hair; the spectacles; the finger-rings; the deranged hand gestures; the hippy outfit she is wearing, all bear witness to fact she is a 100%, leftie loony- tune. Not only that, but she does not even manage to deliver one, solid rebuttal to any of the string of points MTG made in her opening statement.

This says it all about why America is in the shit right now. When there are clowns like this female Democrat IN CONGRESS, (not to mention the charming - and very sexy - Dr Rachel Levine) you guys are in serious trouble.

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
    Last edited by Dachshund; 11-15-2023 at 01:48 PM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,768 Times in 27,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    If you watch this video - clp you will see MTG put forward a perfectly reasonable argument for why Rachel (Richard) Levin should be removed from "her" position as a senior Health advisor in the Biden Junta; namely Richard Levine is an incompetent and dangerous, mentally ill sexual pervert.

What is informative is to watch the response to MTG statement given by a Democrat woman who is OBVIOUSLY a f**king major FREAK. The: purple hair, the spectacles, the finger-rings; the outfit she is wearing bear witness to fact she is a leftie loony tune. Not only that but she does not manage to produce one solid rebuttal to the string of points MTG made.

This says it all about why America is in the shit right now. When there are clowns like this female Democrat IN CONGRESS, (not to mention the charming - and very sexy - Dr Rachel Levine) you guys are in serious trouble.
    The main problem with your unhinged rambling, is that Marjorie Trailer Queen is herself, an ignorant, incompetent, amoral trailer park slut whore Trump sucker, who has no moral, ethical or any other grounds to criticize or call for the removal of anyone.

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

domer76 (11-15-2023), evince (11-15-2023), Guno צְבִי (11-15-2023)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    “In my option the Ayes have it”

What a liar

WTF is wrong with you and dead-heads like Nomad?? Did someone poke a twig up your ass when you were potty training ? Or did you get dropped on your head when you were a baby? There must be some explanation why people vote Democrat, but I'm not sure exactly what it is ? It's scary. It reminds me of "Night of the Living Dead" (where the "Night" is a US Presidential election night).

DLM- Dachshund Lives Matter !!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,768 Times in 27,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

WTF is wrong with you and dead-heads like Nomad?? Did someone poke a twig up your ass when you were potty training ? Or did you get dropped on your head when you were a baby? There must be some explanation why people vote Democrat, but I'm not sure exactly what it is ? It's scary. It reminds me of "Night of the Living Dead" (where the "Night" is a US Presidential election night).

DLM- Dachshund Lives Matter !!

I’m sorry freedom scares you shit ass Russians sooo much

Bite a dead mules cock

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Because Republicans voted for this.....

If you don't get it, then the problem is with you and your fellow cultists, not us.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!