Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THE QUESTION OF RACE IN AMERICA - TELLIN' IT LIKE IT IS

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Default THE QUESTION OF RACE IN AMERICA - TELLIN' IT LIKE IT IS

Western civilization began around 1100 AD. The Western culture that inspired the creation of Western civilization was the culture of the white Northwestern European "Germanic" peoples.

White Western (European) culture/civilization are objectively superior to that which any other coloured, ethnic/racial society has managed to achieve in the entire 6000 year history of human civilization. If you want to refute that, "Go ahead, make my day !."

America (the Constitutional Republic that was founded in 1776, was a White, Anglo-European nation, that became the most wealthy, powerful, innovative and advanced Western nation in a relatively short period of time. This was because the Founders explicitly intended America to remain a predominantly a nation of people who were of predominantly White Northwestern ("Nordic") stock. When George Washington was in his first term of office, a US Census carried out in 1790 determined that between 80" and 90% were of white Anglo or otherwise Northern European descent. In 1965, 82% of the American population were still racially (genetically) White, Northwestern - European persons.

In 1965, America was still the "Jewel in the Crown" of Western civilization/culture; in four years time it would put a man on the moon. It was a civilized, happy place, people loved watching "The Brady Bunch" because it was a (sitcom) reflection of their own reality - i.e. living the "American Dream." But in 1965 a social America President, LBJ, signed America's death warrant. That death warrant was called the Immigration and Nationalization Act 1965 (or, the "Hart Celler" Act). This Act , to cut a long story short, flooded America with coloured Third World immigrants (legal and illegal). They could not and did not ever assimilate into White Anglo- American society because their native culture - (which is to a substantial degree genetically determined) - was incompatible with, and inferior to, the culture of White (European-descended) Americans.

Take a look at what has happened to California. In 1965, it was a Paradise on Earth - the "Golden State" - where the "Beach Boys" were playing on the radio and ordinary people were enjoying life. Ronald Reagan was Governor, and people weren't allowed to "shoot-up" or drop turds in public. Now the majority of California's population are Hispanic and the place is literally a shit-hole, from which millions of White Americans are fleeing. And if you think I'm a racist, then I'm sure you wouldn't have any complaints about, say, being forced to relocate your lilly - White liberal ass to Detroit or Baltimore or the South Side of Chicago next week ? So cut the crap !

Here's the rub...The race problem is not a one-on-one (personal) thing. There are Black Americans I personally admire, men who have got a hell of a lot more intelligence and wisdom than me, like Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson; they are better men than I'll ever be and I have no problem admitting it. By the same token, if I happened to meet a person I got along really well with and liked, their race would not be an problem, we would be friends regardless. The race problem in America needs to be understood for what it is - A DEMOGRAPHIC ISSUE. What I mean is that when you had mass , multiracial immigration into America, after 1965 what happened was that the different racial/ethnic groups of migrants instinctively and immediately separated from one another and formed their own enclave/ districts/territories. This is simply human nature. Each racial enclave/district/city borough, etc; then continues to behave according to the various different norms of its own native and largely genetically determined/hereditary culture (which is, as I have said, in every case OBJECTIVELY inferior to White Anglo - American culture). Thus in arriving immigrants cannot ever integrate harmoniously into mainstream White Anglo- American society. The result is ever increasing social fragmentation and social, political, economic strife of almost every kind imaginable including large-scale rioting (e.g. BLM riots of 2020). And when the bill arrives for the cost of the damage that is done and the trillions of dollars that have been doled out in Welfare, guess who had to pay for it all ? That's right- the White sucker who is "Joe Six-Pack", working his ass of trying to keep his small business from week to week afloat.

Dachshund

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,185 Times in 13,935 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Wrong, Chinese civilization was way ahead of Western Civilization for millenniums, Middle East for centuries, as were the kingdoms of Middle Africa, did you get thrown out of school after junior high

3. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-20-2022)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Western civilization began around 1100 AD. The Western culture that inspired the creation of Western civilization was the culture of the white Northwestern European "Germanic" peoples.

White Western (European) culture/civilization are objectively superior to that which any other coloured, ethnic/racial society has managed to achieve in the entire 6000 year history of human civilization. If you want to refute that, "Go ahead, make my day !."

America (the Constitutional Republic that was founded in 1776, was a White, Anglo-European nation, that became the most wealthy, powerful, innovative and advanced Western nation in a relatively short period of time. This was because the Founders explicitly intended America to remain a predominantly a nation of people who were of predominantly White Northwestern ("Nordic") stock. When George Washington was in his first term of office, a US Census carried out in 1790 determined that between 80" and 90% were of white Anglo or otherwise Northern European descent. In 1965, 82% of the American population were still racially (genetically) White, Northwestern - European persons.

In 1965, America was still the "Jewel in the Crown" of Western civilization/culture; in four years time it would put a man on the moon. It was a civilized, happy place, people loved watching "The Brady Bunch" because it was a (sitcom) reflection of their own reality - i.e. living the "American Dream." But in 1965 a social America President, LBJ, signed America's death warrant. That death warrant was called the Immigration and Nationalization Act 1965 (or, the "Hart Celler" Act). This Act , to cut a long story short, flooded America with coloured Third World immigrants (legal and illegal). They could not and did not ever assimilate into White Anglo- American society because their native culture - (which is to a substantial degree genetically determined) - was incompatible with, and inferior to, the culture of White (European-descended) Americans.

Take a look at what has happened to California. In 1965, it was a Paradise on Earth - the "Golden State" - where the "Beach Boys" were playing on the radio and ordinary people were enjoying life. Ronald Reagan was Governor, and people weren't allowed to "shoot-up" or drop turds in public. Now the majority of California's population are Hispanic and the place is literally a shit-hole, from which millions of White Americans are fleeing. And if you think I'm a racist, then I'm sure you wouldn't have any complaints about, say, being forced to relocate your lilly - White liberal ass to Detroit or Baltimore or the South Side of Chicago next week ? So cut the crap !

Here's the rub...The race problem is not a one-on-one (personal) thing. There are Black Americans I personally admire, men who have got a hell of a lot more intelligence and wisdom than me, like Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson; they are better men than I'll ever be and I have no problem admitting it. By the same token, if I happened to meet a person I got along really well with and liked, their race would not be an problem, we would be friends regardless. The race problem in America needs to be understood for what it is - A DEMOGRAPHIC ISSUE. What I mean is that when you had mass , multiracial immigration into America, after 1965 what happened was that the different racial/ethnic groups of migrants instinctively and immediately separated from one another and formed their own enclave/ districts/territories. This is simply human nature. Each racial enclave/district/city borough, etc; then continues to behave according to the various different norms of its own native and largely genetically determined/hereditary culture (which is, as I have said, in every case OBJECTIVELY inferior to White Anglo - American culture). Thus in arriving immigrants cannot ever integrate harmoniously into mainstream White Anglo- American society. The result is ever increasing social fragmentation and social, political, economic strife of almost every kind imaginable including large-scale rioting (e.g. BLM riots of 2020). And when the bill arrives for the cost of the damage that is done and the trillions of dollars that have been doled out in Welfare, guess who had to pay for it all ? That's right- the White sucker who is "Joe Six-Pack", working his ass of trying to keep his small business from week to week afloat.

Dachshund

you all werent smart enough to dig a ditch much less build a cuntry. Thats why you stole and enslave smart resourceful Africans to do it for you. Youve made it clear you all have been worthless since the beginning of time.....shrugs shoulders.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-20-2022)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Wrong, Chinese civilization was way ahead of Western Civilization for millenniums, Middle East for centuries, as were the kingdoms of Middle Africa, did you get thrown out of school after junior high
    The video below will help you understand Western culture.

It is called the "Faustian Spirit of the European People". Oswald Spengler. the great German philosopher of history, wrote a classic text called The Decline of the West, the first edition was published in 1918 and it shook the world. In it Spengler refers to Western Culture as Faustian culture. Faustian culture, in turn, is animated by a primordial, inner "Faustian soul" or "Faustian spirit". This Faustian (Western) spirit evolved millennia ago, over countless generations in the ancient fair-skinned, Indo-European - Germanic peoples who originally settled in the harsh, frozen landscapes of what we now call Southern Scandinavia (and later migrated to different regions of Northwestern Europe (like the Angles, Saxons and Jutes, three Germanic tribes who arrived in England across the North Sea in the 5th century.

You can think of the "Faustian spirit" as being kind of like the primal, restless, energetic "fire" in the heart of the psyche of the White European man, a restive, striving energy that inspired him to create the great masterpieces of Western culture and the magnificent Western civilizations that culture made possible. The Faustian spirit yearns to strive for infinity, it yearns to always go beyond the limits it encounters. It was the ultimately "Faustian spirit" that put the Anglo-American, Neil Armstrong, on the surface of the moon in 1969.

Dachshund

Last edited by Dachshund; 01-19-2022 at 02:40 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

Matt Dillon (01-20-2022)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IQ=64 View Post
    you all werent smart enough to dig a ditch much less build a cuntry. Thats why you stole and enslave smart resourceful Africans to do it for you. Youve made it clear you all have been worthless since the beginning of time.....shrugs shoulders.
    I'm pretty sure no "smart resourceful Africans" drained large portions of the North Sea to create much of modern Holland or drained the fens in Norfolk, or dug the canals in 18th century England.

I also don't recall seeing any evidence that any "smart resourceful Africans" created that "Sugar Baby" website whereupon you beg men for money, either.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    So you say.

Poor Anchovies.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    So you say.

Poor Anchovies.
    What he says about China is not correct. There was a period of high culture in Chinese civilization; but when we consider the objective value of the accomplishment of this high culture taken collectively, it is easy enough to demonstrate that Western (Northwestern European) culture was/is ultimately of superior worth (and even to date as Western civilization enters a phase of decline in the 21st century (due to mass Third-World culture). Nor in the 1000 year history of Western civilization were the White (European) people a race of slaves beholden to the elite class of ruling dictators in China's Marxist State today,(nor has any White Northwestern nation murdered/butchered/tortured countless millions of its own citizens in the way that Chairman Mao Zedong did in Red China during the 1960s ! The Arab/Persian "Golden Age that Anchovies alludes to was indeed an era of impressive cultural achievements, but it was very brief (historically speacking) relative to the 1000 year span throughout which White Northwestern European culture flourished. And, while it was impressive, it never managed to pull off the kind of stunning accomplishments of the West; like Sir Isaac Newton's mind-blowing "Principia" or the triumph that was the 1969 US (NASA) Apollo moon-shot ..."This is one ...zzz...small step for man; one giant...zzzzzzzz... leap forward for mankind." (NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL COOL !!

Poor Anchovies .....

Dachshund

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !
    Last edited by Dachshund; 01-19-2022 at 09:38 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

Celticguy (01-20-2022)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Poor Anchovies .....
    Poor Anchovies.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Poor Anchovies.
    Indeed !

Dachshund

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,563 Times in 9,976 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Not really going to get into this bait thread but....... How exactly did it come to pass that a bunch of stupid ignoramus people not even smart enuff to DIG A HOLE manage to steal and make slaves of a bunch of super smart and resourceful people? Seems just a tad off to me,...kinda like just maybe someone might not know what they are talking about AGAIN.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Celticguy (01-20-2022)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I also don't recall seeing any evidence that any "smart resourceful Africans" created that "Sugar Baby" website whereupon you beg men for money, either.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There goes that massive intellect you have shining through once again. MIT grad perhaps?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Matt Dillon (01-20-2022)

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

middle eastern advancement died with Mohammad.
    Chinese advancement never grew past the agricultural economy and then was raped and pillaged by Mao.
    Africa similarly never moved past argarian economics until Africaners discovered diamonds.
    America was unique in that it was sparsely populated, incredibly rich in natural resources and thousands of miles away from Europe.

So yes it is demographic/cultural matter.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

So where's all those African castles?

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    There goes that massive intellect you have shining through once again. MIT grad perhaps?
    Freudian slip.