Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Eric Trump and Kimberly Guilfoyle's phone records subpoenaed by January 6 committee

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    1st where do you claim you did it? In that post you quoted here?
    Are you accepting the bet or just running your sore?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Are you accepting the bet or just running your sore?

I'll take the bet.

You haven't posted "69" or "sixty" since I asked the question.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'll take the bet.

You haven't posted "69" or "sixty" since I asked the question.
    Bet accepted. Go to this post and quote it. Before you click "Post Quick Reply" read the bottom of my post.

Alternatively, go to your reply and quote of my post HERE and highlight the bottom of my quote. You'll see 69 11/16" just like I've been saying for 2 days now.

Third option. Go to the page where my post is, click CTRL-F and search the page for 69 11/16". You'll see both my post and your reply quoting my post prove I posted 69 11/16".

Your 48 hour clock starts with the time stamp of your reply acknowledging I won the bet and that you were wrong.

my original post: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...64#post4909664

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bet accepted. Go to this post and quote it. Before you click "Post Quick Reply" read the bottom of my post.

Alternatively, go to your reply and quote of my post HERE and highlight the bottom of my quote. You'll see 69 11/16" just like I've been saying for 2 days now.

Third option. Go to the page where my post is, click CTRL-F and search the page for 69 11/16". You'll see both my post and your reply quoting my post prove I posted 69 11/16".

Your 48 hour clock starts with the time stamp of your reply acknowledging I won the bet and that you were wrong.

Me too. I was 14 working part-time for my cousin in housing construction and then, a couple years later, concrete construction making steps and walkways.

You're an idiot for assuming she worked nailing boards together and not in concrete bunker construction or at NASA in Houston.

If you were smarter, you'd just ask instead of being a fucking asshole about it, Matt.

69 11/16"
    You motherfucker. Really? White as small as possible font?

It begins now.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You motherfucker. Really? White as small as possible font?

It begins now.
    You're stupid, Matt. All you had to do was be reasonable instead of being a fucking asshole. All you had to do was ask instead of lying and attacking others.

Instead, you call me motherfucker and claim it's my fault you are stupid. You quoted my post. THERE ARE NO COLORS IN QUOTES. Enjoy your vacation time.

See you Monday at 0924C.

FWIW, go to general settings here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/pr...do=editoptions

At the bottom of the page is "Forum Skins". I use "JPGrey" because it's easier on my eyes. White shows up just fine for me, dumbass. YMMV.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Nowhere did you type "69 11/16"".

That's not the proper answer for Legion though, he has to provide a decimal answer.

Also, do you know how they build concrete bunkers?

They build forms out of nailed together boards and steel mesh and rods; You absolute jack-fucking-retard-wagon!

Now excuse me for a few because I have a little bit of wood to chisel to make something perfectly level. Unlike you, I know how to actually do things.
    I will bet you any amount of money that no concrete forms are measured to the 1/16.

And why would you use a chisel to level something?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LMFAO!

The old 'Click A and select white trick'.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    LMFAO!

The old 'Click A and select white trick'.
    No comment until Matt comes back. I hope he realizes that I could easily have made the bet a two weeker or even a perm ban.

My intention is not to shut him out but to prove to him there is a bigger world out there than he realizes.

It's not a world to be feared, but to be explored.

OTOH, some people fear it. I don't know why.

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No comment until Matt comes back. I hope he realizes that I could easily have made the bet a two weeker or even a perm ban.

My intention is not to shut him out but to prove to him there is a bigger world out there than he realizes.

It's not a world to be feared, but to be explored.

OTOH, some people fear it. I don't know why.
    I work with numbers/fractions every day. Been doing it for more than 40 years. I can add/subtract any two whole numbers between 1 and 100 in my head faster than someone can with a calculator. I rarely get pulled over by cops, but I once got a good chuckle when a trooper wanted me to count backwards from 100 by 7s. I was pretty stoned, and as I'm rattling off numbers I KNOW that he doesn't know if I'm right. I got to the 50s and asked him how far he wants me to go?

I found it amusing that Stoner would challenge anyone to a numbers game on the internet. How do you prove/disprove that they used a calculator?

Further, what does him knowing 3rd grade math prove?

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're stupid, Matt. All you had to do was be reasonable instead of being a fucking asshole. All you had to do was ask instead of lying and attacking others.

Instead, you call me motherfucker and claim it's my fault you are stupid. You quoted my post. THERE ARE NO COLORS IN QUOTES. Enjoy your vacation time.

See you Monday at 0924C.

FWIW, go to general settings here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/pr...do=editoptions

At the bottom of the page is "Forum Skins". I use "JPGrey" because it's easier on my eyes. White shows up just fine for me, dumbass. YMMV.
    "There are no colors" He says.

So why the smallest font possible too, shitbag? You made the font white in your post like the sneaky little ferret you are!

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"There are no colors" He says.

So why the smallest font possible too, shitbag? You made the font white in your post like the sneaky little ferret you are!
    Matt, if you were as smart as you think you are, then you'd have easily seen it when you quoted my post. How many times did I tell you to do that? 2? 3?

The fact you're an idiot who refused to listen to my advice is your problem, not mine. The fact you blame me for your idiocy is evidence of your idiocy.

Dude, I gave you multiple chances before I got tired of your bullshit and offered the bet. You're obviously too fucking stupid to realize I could just as easily made it a two week self-ban or a permban.

You don't have to answer, but you know in your own mind that if I had made the bet for two weeks or a month whether or not you were so certain you were right that you'd have taken the bet or not. The fact I made it easy on you was me avoiding being cruel to an idiot.

FWIW, that fact you honored this bet makes us even as far as I'm concerned.

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Matt, if you were as smart as you think you are, then you'd have easily seen it when you quoted my post. How many times did I tell you to do that? 2? 3?

The fact you're an idiot who refused to listen to my advice is your problem, not mine. The fact you blame me for your idiocy is evidence of your idiocy.

Dude, I gave you multiple chances before I got tired of your bullshit and offered the bet. You're obviously too fucking stupid to realize I could just as easily made it a two week self-ban or a permban.

You don't have to answer, but you know in your own mind that if I had made the bet for two weeks or a month whether or not you were so certain you were right that you'd have taken the bet or not. The fact I made it easy on you was me avoiding being cruel to an idiot.

FWIW, that fact you honored this bet makes us even as far as I'm concerned.
    Yeah, because everybody's looking for white font against a white background, amirite?

I knew you had something up your sleeve. I figured out what.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

McRocket (01-26-2022)

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeah, because everybody's looking for white font against a white background, amirite?

I knew you had something up your sleeve. I figured out what.
    You still aren't getting it, dipshit. When you quote a person's post, there's just the HTML, no colors. It's like this without the asterisks "*"

[*QUOTE=Matt Dillon;4913795]"There are no colors" He says.
    [*COLOR=#ffffff][*SIZE=5]
    So why the smallest font possible too, shitbag? You made the font white in your post like the sneaky little ferret you are![/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You still aren't getting it, dipshit. When you quote a person's post, there's just the HTML, no colors. It's like this without the asterisks "*"

[*QUOTE=Matt Dillon;4913795]"There are no colors" He says.
    [*COLOR=#ffffff][*SIZE=5]
    So why the smallest font possible too, shitbag? You made the font white in your post like the sneaky little ferret you are![/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/QUOTE]

It doesn't show in the quoted html against the standard white background I use. It's all good.

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It doesn't show in the quoted html against the standard white background I use. It's all good.
    Bottom line: I can see everyone's code. Why you can't see it or can't understand it is a mystery.

What is your Message Editor Interface setting near the bottom of the page on the General Settings page?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/pr...do=editoptions
    Miscellaneous Options
    Message Editor Interface:

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
    Basic Editor - A simple text box
    * Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls