Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Trump and Kimberly Guilfoyle's phone records subpoenaed by January 6 committee

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,624 Times in 51,916 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Awesome news. From prior reports it seems that Ivanka The Simple, at least, was trying hard to get her accursed sperm donor to call off his dogs. Her testimony and phone records will exonerate her but indict the ToadstoolOfSedition. With any luck.
    I’m not sure Ivanka is clean. She’s probably dirtier in the NY business fraud stuff than overthrowing the country.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-21-2022), PoliTalker (01-21-2022)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,924 Times in 13,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Looks like this committee really is nothing more than a combination of Kafka and Stalin. What "legislative purpose" does tossing subpoenas at everyone and anyone have?

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Looks like this committee really is nothing more than a combination of Kafka and Stalin. What "legislative purpose" does tossing subpoenas at everyone and anyone have?
    Sure it is. Just like fucking Russia......a problem all of Trump's Traitors didn't have a problem with during the last administration.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-21-2022)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I’m not sure Ivanka is clean. She’s probably dirtier in the NY business fraud stuff than overthrowing the country.
    Agree. If there's a grift to be found, there's already sure to be a Trump all over it.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-21-2022), Guno צְבִי (01-21-2022)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Agree. If there's a grift to be found, there's already sure to be a Trump all over it.
    Nothing says "crook" like "I'm from New York City".

BTW, both NY and GA are looking into election fraud...and I'm certain they'll find it since the evidence is already out there.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-21-2022), ThatOwlWoman (01-21-2022)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    The House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol has subpoenaed and obtained records of phone numbers associated with one of former President Donald Trump's children, Eric Trump, as well as Kimberly Guilfoyle, who is engaged to Donald Trump Jr., sources tell CNN.

It appears to be the first time the select committee has issued a subpoena that targeted a member of the Trump family, in what marks a significant escalation of the investigation into Trump's role in the January 6 insurrection. The decision to subpoena communication records involving the Trump family underscores the aggressive tack the committee is taking as it races to complete its investigation while battling Trump in court over access to documents from his administration.

The phone records obtained by the committee are part of a new round of call detail records subpoenaed from communication companies, multiple sources tell CNN. These records provide the committee with logs that show incoming and outgoing calls, including the date, time and length of calls. The records also show a log of text messages, but not the substance or content of the messages.

Still, the information can be a critical investigative tool for the committee in piecing together a road map of who was communicating before, during and after January 6.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tee/ar-AASUHqq
    Unfortunately, it's just the numbers and not the content. I'm sure they were all just trading recipes, or buying cocaine.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-21-2022)

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nothing says "crook" like "I'm from New York City".

BTW, both NY and GA are looking into election fraud...and I'm certain they'll find it since the evidence is already out there.

I don't think NY is about election fraud. He'd never bother in a Blue state. Giuliani is fucked for his criminal activity in Wisconsin, though
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Looks like they are homing in on the Instigator-in-Chief. I hope there is something incriminating in there, like:

Beavis to Toadstool: Dad, this looks bad. Tell them to go home!
    Toadstool: This is beautiful, historical! Look at them! They love me!
    Beavis: But Dad, this is gonna make you look bad!
    Toadstool: Go turn on the TV, watch this, it's the most beautiful parade! Look at them! I did this, I alone!
    He was rewinding live t.v as he basked in the glory.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-21-2022)

16. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    As all prosecutions go, you work from the bottom to the top.
    They have everything they need. They're just looking for the primaries to verify it, which won't happen. But it's really getting interesting now.

In their 'letter' to Ivanka, the House craftily included 8 pages of 'evidence' that they knew would be made public.

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 18 Times in 16 Posts

I would not want to be the one tasked with reading the texts between Jr. and Guilfoyle. Once you got through all of their "picked up an 8ball brb" you'd hit the really disturbing stuff. Now, Giuliani's will be hilarious.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darla For This Post:

Althea (01-21-2022), Guno צְבִי (01-21-2022), ThatOwlWoman (01-21-2022)

19. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Awesome news. From prior reports it seems that Ivanka The Simple, at least, was trying hard to get her accursed sperm donor to call off his dogs. Her testimony and phone records will exonerate her but indict the ToadstoolOfSedition. With any luck.
    Whereas she will never testify, that's all they want from her.

To verify that trump was watching the terrorists, and refused to act.

That's criminal

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

21. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    I would not want to be the one tasked with reading the texts between Jr. and Guilfoyle. Once you got through all of their "picked up an 8ball brb" you'd hit the really disturbing stuff. Now, Giuliani's will be hilarious.
    Sadly, we'll never get the actual text of the discussions, but they have the ones between the dufus Eric and the coke whore...not Jr.. I don't think the donald every really liked Mini Me.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-21-2022)

23. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I don't think NY is about election fraud. He'd never bother in a Blue state. Giuliani is fucked for his criminal activity in Wisconsin, though
    I know NY was looking at the tax fraud, but let's not forget that Trump had Rudy go to all 50 states to try and overturn the election. If Rudy did anything illegal under Trump's orders, it's going be a problem.

As the days go by this year, I expect more states will start looking at election fraud.

Then there's this: https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/20/polit...ate/index.html
    Bipartisan group of senators seeks common ground on changing Electoral Count Act
    A bipartisan effort in the Senate is underway to overhaul a 19th century law that has come under scrutiny in the wake of last year's January 6 attack on the US Capitol.

Congressional Democrats and President Joe Biden have been pushing for the passage of more sweeping election overhaul and voting rights legislation, but have repeatedly hit a wall in the Senate amid Republican opposition. On Wednesday, Democrats tried and failed to change Senate rules in their latest effort to pass a voting rights bill. In the aftermath of that defeat, bipartisan talks focused on the Electoral Count Act -- a law dating back to 1887 that details how Congress counts Electoral College votes from each state -- are now gaining momentum.

Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine and Mitt Romney of Utah both confirmed that a bipartisan group of lawmakers will have a series of video meetings starting in the next several days to see if they could agree on a deal soon. It's still too early, Collins warned, to know if a deal might be ready to vote on when they return from next week's recess. "We don't know how long it is going to take," she said.

Collins said there were six Democrats working with the group of Republicans and that they have already talked to election officials, professors and other voting experts to try and clarify the Electoral Count Act.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

25. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Sadly, we'll never get the actual text of the discussions, but they have the ones between the dufus Eric and the coke whore...not Jr.. I don't think the donald every really liked Mini Me.
    It depends on how much evidence is on Trump underlings. If there's enough to send them to ADX Florence for 20 years, I'm betting they'll flip on Trump like pancakes at IHOP.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

27. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

This is going to be bad close to election time.
    Picture the cult with their fingers in their ears.

"Oh! Tucker is talking? THAT we'll listen to!"
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.