Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Trump and Kimberly Guilfoyle's phone records subpoenaed by January 6 committee

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Eric Trump and Kimberly Guilfoyle's phone records subpoenaed by January 6 committee

The House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol has subpoenaed and obtained records of phone numbers associated with one of former President Donald Trump's children, Eric Trump, as well as Kimberly Guilfoyle, who is engaged to Donald Trump Jr., sources tell CNN.

It appears to be the first time the select committee has issued a subpoena that targeted a member of the Trump family, in what marks a significant escalation of the investigation into Trump's role in the January 6 insurrection. The decision to subpoena communication records involving the Trump family underscores the aggressive tack the committee is taking as it races to complete its investigation while battling Trump in court over access to documents from his administration.

The phone records obtained by the committee are part of a new round of call detail records subpoenaed from communication companies, multiple sources tell CNN. These records provide the committee with logs that show incoming and outgoing calls, including the date, time and length of calls. The records also show a log of text messages, but not the substance or content of the messages.

Still, the information can be a critical investigative tool for the committee in piecing together a road map of who was communicating before, during and after January 6.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tee/ar-AASUHqq
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-20-2022), evince (01-20-2022), PoliTalker (01-21-2022), ThatOwlWoman (01-20-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Looks like they are homing in on the Instigator-in-Chief. I hope there is something incriminating in there, like:

Beavis to Toadstool: Dad, this looks bad. Tell them to go home!
    Toadstool: This is beautiful, historical! Look at them! They love me!
    Beavis: But Dad, this is gonna make you look bad!
    Toadstool: Go turn on the TV, watch this, it's the most beautiful parade! Look at them! I did this, I alone!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-20-2022), Guno צְבִי (01-20-2022), PoliTalker (01-21-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

MORE RIDICULOUS FLAILING FROM THE STALNIST ASSHOLES, WHO KNOW THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY OUT...BIGTIME.

AMERICANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THEIR TAXPAYER-FUNDED POLITICAL HARASSMENT....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Matt Dillon (01-21-2022)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

BREAKING!!!: JAN 6 COMMITTEE DEMANDS MILK CART RECORDS FROM TRUMP'S KINDERGARTEN!!!!
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (01-20-2022)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

BYE BYE AMERICA!
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    BYE BYE AMERICA!
    ^^Thinks fascism is normal.

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    The House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol has subpoenaed and obtained records of phone numbers associated with one of former President Donald Trump's children, Eric Trump, as well as Kimberly Guilfoyle, who is engaged to Donald Trump Jr., sources tell CNN.

It appears to be the first time the select committee has issued a subpoena that targeted a member of the Trump family, in what marks a significant escalation of the investigation into Trump's role in the January 6 insurrection. The decision to subpoena communication records involving the Trump family underscores the aggressive tack the committee is taking as it races to complete its investigation while battling Trump in court over access to documents from his administration.

The phone records obtained by the committee are part of a new round of call detail records subpoenaed from communication companies, multiple sources tell CNN. These records provide the committee with logs that show incoming and outgoing calls, including the date, time and length of calls. The records also show a log of text messages, but not the substance or content of the messages.

Still, the information can be a critical investigative tool for the committee in piecing together a road map of who was communicating before, during and after January 6.

As all prosecutions go, you work from the bottom to the top.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    ^^Thinks fascism is normal.
    A country that allows what this WOKE Revolution is doing is over.

It's too late folks, you failed.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    A country that allows what this WOKE Revolution is doing is over.

It's too late folks, you failed.
    You are a fucking idiot.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,590 Times in 51,902 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Looks like they are homing in on the Instigator-in-Chief. I hope there is something incriminating in there, like:

Beavis to Toadstool: Dad, this looks bad. Tell them to go home!
    Toadstool: This is beautiful, historical! Look at them! They love me!
    Beavis: But Dad, this is gonna make you look bad!
    Toadstool: Go turn on the TV, watch this, it's the most beautiful parade! Look at them! I did this, I alone!
    This isn't going to be pretty. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-20-2022)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is going to be bad close to election time.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-20-2022), PoliTalker (01-21-2022)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    MORE RIDICULOUS FLAILING FROM THE STALNIST ASSHOLES, WHO KNOW THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY OUT...BIGTIME.

AMERICANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THEIR TAXPAYER-FUNDED POLITICAL HARASSMENT....
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Literally Americas dying demographic
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-20-2022)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Literally Americas dying demographic
    Dying with a whimper too. Sad.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-20-2022)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Awesome news. From prior reports it seems that Ivanka The Simple, at least, was trying hard to get her accursed sperm donor to call off his dogs. Her testimony and phone records will exonerate her but indict the ToadstoolOfSedition. With any luck.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-21-2022)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

the McDonalds on Washington Boulevard's phone in order records subpoenaed by January 6 committee........suspicion shifts from Oath Keepers to Chicken McNuggets......

Edit: I swear I did not read Grok's post about kindergarten milk records before I posted this......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”