Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 110

Thread: Eric Trump and Kimberly Guilfoyle's phone records subpoenaed by January 6 committee

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32,386
    Thanks
    22,357
    Thanked 17,490 Times in 12,030 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,690 Times in 4,961 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hello Dutch,

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I know NY was looking at the tax fraud, but let's not forget that Trump had Rudy go to all 50 states to try and overturn the election. If Rudy did anything illegal under Trump's orders, it's going be a problem.

    As the days go by this year, I expect more states will start looking at election fraud.

    Then there's this: https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/20/polit...ate/index.html
    Bipartisan group of senators seeks common ground on changing Electoral Count Act
    Why would it be a problem? Trump is above the law. Rudy G got sent to Ukraine to break laws and nothing came of it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32,386
    Thanks
    22,357
    Thanked 17,490 Times in 12,030 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,690 Times in 4,961 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hello Dutch,

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It depends on how much evidence is on Trump underlings. If there's enough to send them to ADX Florence for 20 years, I'm betting they'll flip on Trump like pancakes at IHOP.
    That would be so welcomed.

    Something has got to break this cult.

    Cult rule 1:

    Trump gets the credit for everything, Biden gets the blame for everything.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    79,963
    Thanks
    27,584
    Thanked 38,856 Times in 30,251 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,292 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch,



    Picture the cult with their fingers in their ears.

    "Oh! Tucker is talking? THAT we'll listen to!"
    Stupid people exist. Thanks to the Internet, they have a megaphone.
    "know the truth, and the truth will set you free"

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    guno (01-21-2022)

  5. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    27,668
    Thanks
    11,954
    Thanked 14,811 Times in 10,257 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,211 Times in 1,141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It depends on how much evidence is on Trump underlings. If there's enough to send them to ADX Florence for 20 years, I'm betting they'll flip on Trump like pancakes at IHOP.
    The ploy is to filibuster until trump gets re elected, then he'll enjoy the same protections that Barr gave him the last time.

    The kids are all on the hook for the tax evasions and bank fraud, with Ivanka carrying a lot of weight for her dealings with Deutsche Bank.

    I'm sure they're clean with respect to the terrorist attack, but for that they won't flip on the mastermind.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  6. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    27,668
    Thanks
    11,954
    Thanked 14,811 Times in 10,257 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,211 Times in 1,141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch,



    Why would it be a problem? Trump is above the law. Rudy G got sent to Ukraine to break laws and nothing came of it.
    Totally different/corrupt DOJ back then.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

    PoliTalker (01-22-2022)

  8. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    27,668
    Thanks
    11,954
    Thanked 14,811 Times in 10,257 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,211 Times in 1,141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I know NY was looking at the tax fraud, but let's not forget that Trump had Rudy go to all 50 states to try and overturn the election. If Rudy did anything illegal under Trump's orders, it's going be a problem.
    If you recall, they only cared about election fraud in the swing states that trump lost. Nothing bothered them in Texas, despite all of the trumpkins here screaming about drive through voting
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  9. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    79,963
    Thanks
    27,584
    Thanked 38,856 Times in 30,251 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,292 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch,



    That would be so welcomed.

    Something has got to break this cult.

    Cult rule 1:

    Trump gets the credit for everything, Biden gets the blame for everything.
    There is no honor among thieves and liars. They'll roll on each other for an extra dessert at dinner.
    "know the truth, and the truth will set you free"

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    PoliTalker (01-22-2022)

  11. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    79,963
    Thanks
    27,584
    Thanked 38,856 Times in 30,251 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,292 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    If you recall, they only cared about election fraud in the swing states that trump lost. Nothing bothered them in Texas, despite all of the trumpkins here screaming about drive through voting
    They focused on the swing states. IIRC, they had lawsuits going on in several states... Even one from Texas suing other states. WTF? Does any sane person really expect to negate the 10th Amendment over a losing a fair election?

    https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/
    Here Are All the Lawsuits the Trump Campaign Has Filed Since Election Day—And Why Most Are Unlikely to Go Anywhere
    In the past week alone, the Trump campaign blitzed state and federal courts with roughly a dozen new lawsuits, most attempting to halt the vote-counting process or disqualify tranches of ballots. The majority of the Trump campaign’s lawsuits were filed in Pennsylvania, Nevada, Georgia, and Michigan—states where either Biden’s margin of victory is relatively slim, or where a winner has yet to be called.
    https://www.texastribune.org/2020/12...lection-trump/
    Trump, Republicans pin hopes on Texas lawsuit to overturn election results, but legal experts say it's a long shot
    The U.S. Supreme Court on Dec. 11 dismissed the Texas lawsuit seeking to overturn the 2020 presidential election results.
    "know the truth, and the truth will set you free"

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    Althea (01-21-2022)

  13. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    79,963
    Thanks
    27,584
    Thanked 38,856 Times in 30,251 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,292 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    The ploy is to filibuster until trump gets re elected, then he'll enjoy the same protections that Barr gave him the last time.

    The kids are all on the hook for the tax evasions and bank fraud, with Ivanka carrying a lot of weight for her dealings with Deutsche Bank.

    I'm sure they're clean with respect to the terrorist attack, but for that they won't flip on the mastermind.
    Sure, that's the plan. Isn't it funny that none of Trump's Treasonous Terrorists never condemn Pedo Don for being so fucking stupid that the idiotic Democrats stole the election from him?

    Trump always claims he has the best people, is the best leader and that he's the move effective President ever yet look at all the things he fucked up: COVID, vaccines and the election. Just to name domestic issues.

    The mewling idiots on the Trump Kamp can blame Biden for the economy all they want but the entire planet is hurting because of the pandemic.

    If our leaders had been smarter in late 2019, maybe the US could have stopped a lot of this. History will not smile on US leadership in the early part of the 21st century. First Iraq and now 2016-2020.
    "know the truth, and the truth will set you free"

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    Althea (01-21-2022), ThatOwlWoman (01-21-2022)

  15. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    65,139
    Thanks
    106,207
    Thanked 56,133 Times in 36,348 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,262 Times in 4,003 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    He was rewinding live t.v as he basked in the glory.
    Yes, he was. And I hope Ivanka the Simple will testify to that.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- JFK (5/17/61)

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Althea (01-21-2022), Phantasmal (01-21-2022)

  17. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    26,828
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8,128 Times in 5,869 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 695 Times in 657 Posts

    Default How the new focus on Ivanka Trump and Jan. 6 will expose dark MAGA truths

    The letter adds:

    We are particularly interested in discussions inside the White House and with the President before and after his 2:24 p.m. tweet. Testimony obtained by the Select Committee indicates that members of the White House staff requested your assistance on multiple occasions to intervene in an attempt to persuade President Trump to address the ongoing lawlessness and violence on Capitol Hill.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...e-maga-truths/

  18. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    27,668
    Thanks
    11,954
    Thanked 14,811 Times in 10,257 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,211 Times in 1,141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Sure, that's the plan. Isn't it funny that none of Trump's Treasonous Terrorists never condemn Pedo Don for being so fucking stupid that the idiotic Democrats stole the election from him?

    Trump always claims he has the best people, is the best leader and that he's the move effective President ever yet look at all the things he fucked up: COVID, vaccines and the election. Just to name domestic issues.

    The mewling idiots on the Trump Kamp can blame Biden for the economy all they want but the entire planet is hurting because of the pandemic.

    If our leaders had been smarter in late 2019, maybe the US could have stopped a lot of this. History will not smile on US leadership in the early part of the 21st century. First Iraq and now 2016-2020.
    trump's biggest failure was due to his Obama envy. He set out to destroy everything that Obama created, as if he could remove Barack from history.

    Obama had 150 doctors and scientists around the world to help other nations avoid a pandemic exactly like Covid.

    trump disbanded this collection of scholars, bringing dozens home from China before the pandemic.

    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  19. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    79,963
    Thanks
    27,584
    Thanked 38,856 Times in 30,251 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,292 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    trump's biggest failure was due to his Obama envy. He set out to destroy everything that Obama created, as if he could remove Barack from history.

    Obama had 150 doctors and scientists around the world to help other nations avoid a pandemic exactly like Covid.

    trump disbanded this collection of scholars, bringing dozens home from China before the pandemic.

    Agreed, but think about this: Trump will be more famous (infamous) than Obama by a long shot IMO. Obama will be remembered as "the first black President" and the ACA/Obamacare. About two paragraphs in a High School history book....providing future educators are allowed to say Obama was "black".

    What Trump did will take up a couple of pages. Not just the acts and crimes themselves, but global reactions and the response of our nation to pick a path toward authoritarianism or freedom.
    "know the truth, and the truth will set you free"

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    Althea (01-21-2022)

  21. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    27,668
    Thanks
    11,954
    Thanked 14,811 Times in 10,257 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,211 Times in 1,141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed, but think about this: Trump will be more famous (infamous) than Obama by a long shot IMO. Obama will be remembered as "the first black President" and the ACA/Obamacare. About two paragraphs in a High School history book....providing future educators are allowed to say Obama was "black".

    What Trump did will take up a couple of pages. Not just the acts and crimes themselves, but global reactions and the response of our nation to pick a path toward authoritarianism or freedom.
    Agree that it should be that way. Is Nixon's crime wave even in history books? Watergate? I was under the impression that he isn't.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  22. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    79,963
    Thanks
    27,584
    Thanked 38,856 Times in 30,251 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,292 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Agree that it should be that way. Is Nixon's crime wave even in history books? Watergate? I was under the impression that he isn't.
    Watergate was a significant turning point in American politics. Nixon faced prison and many of his underlings did go to jail. I doubt Trump will be so lucky and am pretty certain his crimes will cost him significantly.

    Nixon helped his reputation with China. https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...ommunist-china
    "know the truth, and the truth will set you free"

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-24-2021, 06:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2021, 12:01 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2021, 10:34 AM
  4. The January 6 committee are seeking phone, email, and text records..
    By gemini104104 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-23-2021, 11:23 PM
  5. Kimberly Guilfoyle, Trump Jr's Girlfriend, Tests Positive.
    By TexanManWithPlans in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-04-2020, 11:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •