Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: They're just upset they can't date me!

1. #346 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,621 Times in 10,578 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    The URL to your image expired. Just saying.
    I fixed it.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-25-2022)

3. #347 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,420 Times in 8,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,734 Times in 2,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    LOL. Yeah it is. At least it references one.
    trump is the de facto leader of the Republican Party. it has become the party of trump. And his desire to hire young women to date is one of the central aspects to his personality. That makes this all a current event.

4. #348 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    No it's not.
    Yes it is, and designed by you to make it impossible for me, since I have a life and you don't. Nor is it a generally accepted practice. And like any lib you will not take responsibility and blame your opposition.

5. #349 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post
    Yes it is, and designed by you to make it impossible for me,
    Why would it be impossible for you?

You have a big, fat mouth, surely you can stutter out a response on your keyboard in under five minutes since you're so confident in your position.

Unless...you're not confident and haven't done the work necessary to prepare you for a debate...? Which would mean you screeched that you wanted to debate as a distraction from how terribly your argument was going that particular day.

Like I said, you bit off more than you could chew.

Nor is it a generally accepted practice.
    I've never seen a debate where the affirmative side gets indefinite and unlimited amounts of time to formulate a response.

You wanted to limit us to 250 words per section, so you need to be limited to 5 minutes in your response so you don't cheat, you cheater.

If we were debating in person, you'd get exactly 0 minutes to respond with your rebuttal and closing.

And like any lib you will not take responsibility and blame your opposition.
    Which is exactly what your punk ass is doing right now.

Have you ever done a debate before? Don't lie to me.

My stipulation applies to myself too, you know...I also have to get a response out in 5 minutes.

But the thing is, it's not impossible for me because I do the work to be prepared...you do not.

So why should your unpreparedness get a handicap in our debate?

This has nothing to do with "having a life"...250 words is nothing...I can hammer that out in 2 minutes.

You sound wicked scared...like you know you're going to lose.

I know you're going to lose because I already know what you're going to say.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

6. #350 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why would it be impossible for you?

You have a big, fat mouth, surely you can stutter out a response on your keyboard in under five minutes since you're so confident in your position.

Unless...you're not confident and haven't done the work necessary to prepare you for a debate...? Which would mean you screeched that you wanted to debate as a distraction from how terribly your argument was going that particular day.

Like I said, you bit off more than you could chew.

I've never seen a debate where the affirmative side gets indefinite and unlimited amounts of time to formulate a response.

You wanted to limit us to 250 words per section, so you need to be limited to 5 minutes in your response so you don't cheat, you cheater.

If we were debating in person, you'd get exactly 0 minutes to respond with your rebuttal and closing.

Which is exactly what your punk ass is doing right now.

Have you ever done a debate before? Don't lie to me.

My stipulation applies to myself too, you know...I also have to get a response out in 5 minutes.

But the thing is, it's not impossible for me because I do the work to be prepared...you do not.

So why should your unpreparedness get a handicap in our debate?

This has nothing to do with "having a life"...250 words is nothing...I can hammer that out in 2 minutes.

You sound wicked scared...like you know you're going to lose.

I know you're going to lose because I already know what you're going to say.
    Again, I have a life so you can hammer away all day about immediate responses and typing fast. Meanwhile I have a job, family, two houses, antique cars to restore and I ski at least three days/ week. You can sit here waiting for some guy to post then reply in five minutes, think that is normal but it's not.

I made reasonable rules for debate and it's no surprise that you make unreasonable ones. You are a sad little girl, nothing more.

7. #351 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again, I have a life
    You're making excuses already and we haven't even started debating yet.

If this is how it's gonna go, you might as well just concede now.

about immediate responses and typing fast
    If you and I were debating in person, you'd get exactly 0 minutes to respond with your rebuttal and closing.

You wanted this debate, and now you don't...I think we both know why.

Meanwhile I have a job, family, two houses, antique cars to restore and I ski at least three days/ week
    Bullshit.

You weren't too busy to shitpost for two months between the 2020 election and the 1/6 coup.

All you have are excuses.

You want an indefinite amount of time to respond so that you can cheat.

That's the only reason why you would object to that time limit.

You were SO CONFIDENT that Biden fucked up the withdrawal that you haphazardly challenged someone to a debate who will fucking blow you out of the water, and now that you're realizing that, you're panicking and coming up with excuses for why you can't do the thing you wanted me to do.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Darla (01-27-2022)

9. #352 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You can sit here waiting for some guy to post then reply in five minutes, think that is normal but it's not.
    It is normal, particularly if you know what you're talking about...which you clearly do not.

YOU WANTED THIS DEBATE, I agreed to your silly word count cap, so now it's YOUR TURN to agree to my request, Cheaty Cheaterson.

How many fucking threads did your punk ass start about Afghanistan? At least half a dozen.

But now you're making excuses that you can't debate because you don't have the time...yet you had the time to start half a dozen threads on this topic.

Why are you fucking lying to me?

10. #353 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I made reasonable rules for debate
    Limiting to 250 words on a broad topic like Afghanistan withdrawal wasn't a reasonable rule and it was the only rule you set forth.

Do you know how negotiations work? They don't work with one side unilaterally setting the rules; we both agree to the same rules.

You wanted to limit me to 250 words because you know I'm verbose.

I wanted to limit you to 5 minutes to respond because I know you're a cheater.

So we both concede something in order to reach a compromise.

I compromised on the word count, but you refuse to compromise on the response timing.

The only reason why is because you know you can't get a rebuttal and closing out in 5 minutes, not because it's too hard, but because you aren't as buttoned up on this subject as you want people to think.

Last edited by LV426; 01-27-2022 at 09:29 AM.

11. #354 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again, I have a life so you can hammer away all day about immediate responses and typing fast.
    Your "I don't have enough time to debate" starter pack: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/se...archid=5757079

12. #355 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again, I have a life so you can hammer away all day about immediate responses and typing fast.
    These four threads about Afghanistan were OP's you started all within the same 4-day span:

August 16, 2021: Biden is the Weakest President to Ever Take Office
    August 17, 2021: Taliban Massacres America’s Key Afghan Military Allies as Biden Abandons the Country
    August 18, 2021: Fmr CIA Analyst Zeller: Biden Lied, No Plan to Stop Allies Being Slaughtered
    August 19, 2021: Will the US ever get back its credibility?

And then about a week and a half later, you shat forth three new OP's about Afghanistan within 12 hours of each other:

August 31, 2021, 8:17AM: Woman to Biten: "I hope you burn in hell!"
    August 31, 2021, 12:18PM: Trained dogs used by #US #Forces have also been left at #Kabul airport
    August 31, 2021, 8:00PM: Biten's contempt for Gold Star families

Spare me your fucking bullshit excuse that you "have a life", you fucking liar.

I can forgive most Conservatives for being stupid pieces of shit because you can't control the shallow gene pool from which you slithered, but I can't forgive Conservatives for bullshitting and lying to me as excuses for why they don't want to debate, even though they asked for it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Darla (01-27-2022)

14. #356 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

15. #357 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What a pussy.

Demands we debate, even gets to cap the # of words, but when tasked with getting a genuine response within 5 minutes, goes running away crying like a little bitch.

Tell me you've never debated before without telling me you've never debated before.

16. #358 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What a pussy.

Demands we debate, even gets to cap the # of words, but when tasked with getting a genuine response within 5 minutes, goes running away crying like a little bitch.

Tell me you've never debated before without telling me you've never debated before.
    You're the one crying, posting a half-dozen responses to one of mine.

17. #359 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're the one crying, posting a half-dozen responses to one of mine.
    You cried about how it's "impossible" for you to get a response out in 5 minutes while posting three OP's about the same subject within a 12-hour span, then responding in each of those threads.

Be honest...the reason you want all the time in the world to respond is because you want someone else to write that shit for you because you bit off more than you could chew when you demanded we debate.

I'm all ready to debate...you don't seem like you're prepared to debate now, and it doesn't seem like you'll ever be prepared to debate.

So are you in the habit of just challenging people to debates with your big, fat mouth, and then never following through?

18. #360 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You cried about how it's "impossible" for you to get a response out in 5 minutes while posting three OP's about the same subject within a 12-hour span, then responding in each of those threads.

Be honest...the reason you want all the time in the world to respond is because you want someone else to write that shit for you because you bit off more than you could chew when you demanded we debate.

I'm all ready to debate...you don't seem like you're prepared to debate now, and it doesn't seem like you'll ever be prepared to debate.

So are you in the habit of just challenging people to debates with your big, fat mouth, and then never following through?
    What a pussy.

Do you always challenge people to debates, and then run from those debates?

I bet this isn't the first time you backed out of a debate you wanted with someone on JPP, and I doubt it will be the last time.
    You're the one crying, and across multiple threads. This is epic.