Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Know It You Know It

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Translation: I don't believe anything the world says. I do my cultmasters bidding

There is even a new commercial running where two or three young people are telling a middle aged woman some facts about what the commercial is selling. Then the middle aged woman stands up angrily and forces her eyes further open with her fingers and screams at the seated group “open your eyes” and storms away.

This is a very clear sign

Corporate media knows which side to back in this American mess

They are marketing to the non Q

They research this shit big time folks

The sides mean nothing to them

It’s all about who are the ones that can give you profits into the future

That means corporate entities believe the trump set is fucked

Cool huh

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Translation: I don't believe anything the world says. I do my cultmasters bidding

There is even a new commercial running where two or three young people are telling a middle aged woman some facts about what the commercial is selling. Then the middle aged woman stands up angrily and forces her eyes further open with her fingers and screams at the seated group “open your eyes” and storms away.

This is a very clear sign
    https://joyinliberty.com/wp-content/...7697f1695e.jpg

Corporate media knows which side to back in this American mess

They are marketing to the non Q

They research this shit big time folks

The sides mean nothing to them

It’s all about who are the ones that can give you profits into the future

That means corporate entities believe the trump set is fucked

Cool huh
    It looks to me like commercials only target interracial couples and faggots or some combo of the aforementioned.

Being that's such a small percentage of the population, ads like that are not profit-driven. Not at all.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

I understand Asparagus much better than I understand Trumpkin.

Asparagus makes much more sense than Trumpkin.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedStone7476 View Post
    I see that there are a number of pro-Trump flags out there. One of my “favorites” is the one that says this:

TRUMP WON. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.

My first response to that flag was this: LOL! What a joke!

And then I got angry ... VERY angry. And I got angry for two reasons.

First of all, the flag is EVIL. That is: That flag is obviously part of the pro-Trump effort to brainwash the American people into believing that Biden stole an election that he (Biden) ACTUALLY won. In other words, it’s obviously part of the pro-Trump effort to con the American people into believing a lie ... that is, Trump’s Big Lie. And thus, it’s obviously part of the pro-Trump effort to subvert our democracy, and to replace it with an autocracy with Trump as the Autocrat-in-Chief (that is, part of the effort to replace our democracy with a “trumpocracy”). Bottom line: That flag is part of a pro-Trump effort to destroy our democracy. And that is evil. PURE evil!

And secondly, the flag is INSULTING. That is: The creator of that flag assumes that the viewers of the flag are weak-minded and gullible; and thus, we can be conned into believing to that Trump ACTUALLY won an election that he OBVIOUSLY lost.

I want to say this to the creator of that flag: You do NOT know what I know. So, do NOT tell me what I know! Especially, when it’s OBVIOUS that you do NOT know what you THINK you know.

And I also want to say this: You sound like someone who KNOWS that bleach can cure Covid; who KNOWS that nuclear bombs are a good way to stop hurricanes; and who KNOWS that JFK Junior is coming back to run as Trump’s VP in 2024.

And I have more to say to the creator of that flag. This is what I KNOW:

> First of all: Trump is a SERIAL LIAR. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.

His fans often say that they don’t take him LITERALLY, but they take him SERIOUSLY. In other words, they KNOW that he’s a serial liar, but they’re ok with that.

> When Trump isn’t lying, he’s making stuff up. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.

* That “stuff” has many names; for example, “bull stuff”, “horse stuff”, or “just plain stuff”.
    * And now our democracy is in DEEP “stuff”.

> Trump is a CON ARTIST. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT. (And if you DON’T know it, it’s because you’ve been conned.)

> Trump is a BRAINWASHER. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT. (And if you DON’T know it, it’s because you’ve been brainwashed.)

> The effort to “stop the steal” on Jan6 was ACTUALLY an effort to “do a steal”. (That is, it was actually an effort to steal an election that Biden ACTUALLY won, and that Trump ACTUALLY lost.) I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.

> Trump’s Big Lie (i.e., his lie that he won and Biden lost) is actually ANOTHER effort to “do a steal”. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.

> And finally: BIDEN WON. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.

Here’s why I KNOW it, and why you SHOULD know it:
    > Chris Krebs, who oversaw cyber security for the election, and who is a Republican, saw no evidence of widespread voter fraud.
    > The FBI looked into it, and they found no evidence of widespread voter fraud.
    > Trump’s Department of Justice looked into it, and they found no evidence of widespread voter fraud.
    > Trump’s lawyers (including Rudy Giuliani) filed MANY lawsuits claiming voter fraud during the election, but they were NEVER ABLE to present any proof of voter fraud.
    > There were MANY audits immediately after the election, and NONE of those audits found any evidence of widespread voter fraud.
    > The “ninja” audit in Arizona, which was conducted by a bunch of pro-Trumpers, found no evidence of widespread voter fraud (in fact, they found more votes for Biden).
    > Trump is a serial liar who told over 30 thousand lies while he was in office. AND, he hates to lose. AND, he is a con artist. So OBVIOUSLY, he would lie about an election that he lost. And OBVIOUSLY, he would try to con us into believing that he actually won an election what he actually lost.

As MOST of us know, what I have said above is reality. Unfortunately, we are now forced to refer to it as “ACTUAL reality”, in order to distinguish it from “Trump’s reality” which is actually an “ALTERNATIVE reality”. And unfortunately for MOST of us, Trump has been able convince many millions of Americans to live in his ALTERNATIVE reality. (Much like Hitler did before he brought down the great nation of Germany.)

For a number of months before the election, Trump kept saying that the only way he could lose was if the election was rigged. But the election was NOT rigged ... AND HE LOST. And now, in an effort to APPEASE and PROTECT Trump, the Radical Right Republicans (AKA the Retrumplicans, AKA Trump’s puppets, AKA Trump’s useful idiots) are passing laws in many states, that are designed to ACTUALLY rig the next presidential election ... and to rig it in Trump’s favor. (Apparently, they think that’s the ONLY way that Trump can win.)

Bottom line: Trump and the Radical Right Republicans want to steal our democracy from us; and obviously, they are in the process of doing exactly that. Hopefully, the pro-democracy forces in our country will be able to peacefully stop them. Let’s hope that Biden and the Congressional Democrats (i.e., the party of democracy) will soon be able to pass those two “voting rights” bills that the Congressional Radical Right Republicans (i.e., the party of autocracy) have been blocking for many months now.

If the pro-democracy forces fail, our democracy will surely die. This will be consistent with the book entitled “Everything Trump Touches Dies” which was written by a Republican strategist.

Bottom line: Trump and the Radical Right Republicans are a clear and present danger to our democracy.

I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.
    They are too weak and scared to function within a real democracy.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-21-2022)