Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Know It You Know It

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default I Know It You Know It

I see that there are a number of pro-Trump flags out there. One of my “favorites” is the one that says this:

TRUMP WON. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.

My first response to that flag was this: LOL! What a joke!

And then I got angry ... VERY angry. And I got angry for two reasons.

First of all, the flag is EVIL. That is: That flag is obviously part of the pro-Trump effort to brainwash the American people into believing that Biden stole an election that he (Biden) ACTUALLY won. In other words, it’s obviously part of the pro-Trump effort to con the American people into believing a lie ... that is, Trump’s Big Lie. And thus, it’s obviously part of the pro-Trump effort to subvert our democracy, and to replace it with an autocracy with Trump as the Autocrat-in-Chief (that is, part of the effort to replace our democracy with a “trumpocracy”). Bottom line: That flag is part of a pro-Trump effort to destroy our democracy. And that is evil. PURE evil!

And secondly, the flag is INSULTING. That is: The creator of that flag assumes that the viewers of the flag are weak-minded and gullible; and thus, we can be conned into believing to that Trump ACTUALLY won an election that he OBVIOUSLY lost.

I want to say this to the creator of that flag: You do NOT know what I know. So, do NOT tell me what I know! Especially, when it’s OBVIOUS that you do NOT know what you THINK you know.

And I also want to say this: You sound like someone who KNOWS that bleach can cure Covid; who KNOWS that nuclear bombs are a good way to stop hurricanes; and who KNOWS that JFK Junior is coming back to run as Trump’s VP in 2024.

And I have more to say to the creator of that flag. This is what I KNOW:

> First of all: Trump is a SERIAL LIAR. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.

His fans often say that they don’t take him LITERALLY, but they take him SERIOUSLY. In other words, they KNOW that he’s a serial liar, but they’re ok with that.

> When Trump isn’t lying, he’s making stuff up. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.

* That “stuff” has many names; for example, “bull stuff”, “horse stuff”, or “just plain stuff”.
    * And now our democracy is in DEEP “stuff”.

> Trump is a CON ARTIST. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT. (And if you DON’T know it, it’s because you’ve been conned.)

> Trump is a BRAINWASHER. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT. (And if you DON’T know it, it’s because you’ve been brainwashed.)

> The effort to “stop the steal” on Jan6 was ACTUALLY an effort to “do a steal”. (That is, it was actually an effort to steal an election that Biden ACTUALLY won, and that Trump ACTUALLY lost.) I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.

> Trump’s Big Lie (i.e., his lie that he won and Biden lost) is actually ANOTHER effort to “do a steal”. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.

> And finally: BIDEN WON. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.

Here’s why I KNOW it, and why you SHOULD know it:
    > Chris Krebs, who oversaw cyber security for the election, and who is a Republican, saw no evidence of widespread voter fraud.
    > The FBI looked into it, and they found no evidence of widespread voter fraud.
    > Trump’s Department of Justice looked into it, and they found no evidence of widespread voter fraud.
    > Trump’s lawyers (including Rudy Giuliani) filed MANY lawsuits claiming voter fraud during the election, but they were NEVER ABLE to present any proof of voter fraud.
    > There were MANY audits immediately after the election, and NONE of those audits found any evidence of widespread voter fraud.
    > The “ninja” audit in Arizona, which was conducted by a bunch of pro-Trumpers, found no evidence of widespread voter fraud (in fact, they found more votes for Biden).
    > Trump is a serial liar who told over 30 thousand lies while he was in office. AND, he hates to lose. AND, he is a con artist. So OBVIOUSLY, he would lie about an election that he lost. And OBVIOUSLY, he would try to con us into believing that he actually won an election what he actually lost.

As MOST of us know, what I have said above is reality. Unfortunately, we are now forced to refer to it as “ACTUAL reality”, in order to distinguish it from “Trump’s reality” which is actually an “ALTERNATIVE reality”. And unfortunately for MOST of us, Trump has been able convince many millions of Americans to live in his ALTERNATIVE reality. (Much like Hitler did before he brought down the great nation of Germany.)

For a number of months before the election, Trump kept saying that the only way he could lose was if the election was rigged. But the election was NOT rigged ... AND HE LOST. And now, in an effort to APPEASE and PROTECT Trump, the Radical Right Republicans (AKA the Retrumplicans, AKA Trump’s puppets, AKA Trump’s useful idiots) are passing laws in many states, that are designed to ACTUALLY rig the next presidential election ... and to rig it in Trump’s favor. (Apparently, they think that’s the ONLY way that Trump can win.)

Bottom line: Trump and the Radical Right Republicans want to steal our democracy from us; and obviously, they are in the process of doing exactly that. Hopefully, the pro-democracy forces in our country will be able to peacefully stop them. Let’s hope that Biden and the Congressional Democrats (i.e., the party of democracy) will soon be able to pass those two “voting rights” bills that the Congressional Radical Right Republicans (i.e., the party of autocracy) have been blocking for many months now.

If the pro-democracy forces fail, our democracy will surely die. This will be consistent with the book entitled “Everything Trump Touches Dies” which was written by a Republican strategist.

Bottom line: Trump and the Radical Right Republicans are a clear and present danger to our democracy.

I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RedStone7476 For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-18-2022), christiefan915 (01-18-2022), evince (01-19-2022), Guno צְבִי (01-18-2022), Tranquillus in Exile (01-18-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,112 Times in 12,637 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Bull Shit.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Matt Dillon (01-18-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,466 Times in 52,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedStone7476 View Post
    ...Bottom line: Trump and the Radical Right Republicans want to steal our democracy from us; and obviously, they are in the process of doing exactly that. Hopefully, the pro-democracy forces in our country will be able to peacefully stop them. Let’s hope that Biden and the Congressional Democrats (i.e., the party of democracy) will soon be able to pass those two “voting rights” bills that the Congressional Radical Right Republicans (i.e., the party of autocracy) have been blocking for many months now.

If the pro-democracy forces fail, our democracy will surely die. This will be consistent with the book entitled “Everything Trump Touches Dies” which was written by a Republican strategist.

Bottom line: Trump and the Radical Right Republicans are a clear and present danger to our democracy.

I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.
    Yes, I know it. So what's the plan?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

evince (01-19-2022)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Yes, I know it. So what's the plan?
    Let Covid take care of it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-18-2022), Jack (01-18-2022)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,466 Times in 52,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    The Delta variant was only killing about 1.5% of them and the Omicron even less. When is the 50% one coming out? That'd produce a lot of results by next November.

BTW, ran across this Nimoy quote: “Canon is only important to certain people because they have to cling to their knowledge of the minutiae”.

Nimoy was talking about Star Trek fans opening their minds but the quote has greater applications also since it's a common problem of people, the dumber and/or more cowardly the harder they cling to outdated ways, ideas and/or technology.

That applies to the dumbasses taking Facebook Home Remedies over the best medical advice the planet has to offer. A quarter of Americans are proven to be completely mentally unable to make a rational decision. WTF?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-18-2022), evince (01-19-2022)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Bull Shit.
    Would you care to add anything to that, Buckle Up? You might, for example, explain why you believe everything Trump and his minions tell you.

Or has he said something even you don't believe? If so, please tell us about that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

evince (01-19-2022)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,112 Times in 12,637 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Would you care to add anything to that, Buckle Up? You might, for example, explain why you believe everything Trump and his minions tell you.

Or has he said something even you don't believe? If so, please tell us about that.

LIAR
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.
    we know Biden is in the White House.......the country is fucked up......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Into the Night (01-18-2022)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-18-2022)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

I see that there are a number of pro-Trump flags out there. One of my “favorites” is the one that says this:

And then I got angry ... VERY angry. And I got angry for ..
    Yeah..Biden got 12 million more votes than Obama after hiding in his basement the last 3 weeks of the campaign..right!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-bid...-donald-trump/

Apparently you have no clue as to how statistically impossible that is. 90% turnout in districts and all mail votes after real voting went for Biden? Bullshit!

Record turnouts in Democrat-controlled areas only.

Hundreds of thousands of ballots with only Biden checked on the whole thing only in key swing-states. No downticket-voting Democrats did that.

You can shove that gaslighting bullshit right where the sun don't shine, cupcake. Darling.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 01-18-2022 at 06:12 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Into the Night (01-18-2022)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

And then I got angry ... VERY angry. And I got angry for two reasons.

First of all, the flag is EVIL. That is: That flag is obviously part of the pro-Trump effort to brainwash the American people into believing that Biden stole an election that he (Biden) ACTUALLY won.
    He won no election. There was no election in 2020.
    In other words, it’s obviously part of the pro-Trump effort to con the American people into believing a lie ... that is, Trump’s Big Lie. And thus, it’s obviously part of the pro-Trump effort to subvert our democracy, and to replace it with an autocracy with Trump as the Autocrat-in-Chief (that is, part of the effort to replace our democracy with a “trumpocracy”). Bottom line: That flag is part of a pro-Trump effort to destroy our democracy. And that is evil. PURE evil!
    There is no democracy. 'Trumpocracy' is a meaningless buzzword.
    And secondly, the flag is INSULTING. That is: The creator of that flag assumes that the viewers of the flag are weak-minded and gullible; and thus, we can be conned into believing to that Trump ACTUALLY won an election that he OBVIOUSLY lost.
    There was no election in 2020. The election faulted due to election fraud by Democrats.
    I want to say this to the creator of that flag: You do NOT know what I know. So, do NOT tell me what I know! Especially, when it’s OBVIOUS that you do NOT know what you THINK you know.
    It is obvious what you know....not much.
    And I also want to say this: You sound like someone who KNOWS that bleach can cure Covid;
    Bleach is effective against covid19. Use it to disinfect surfaces. Use a dilute solution so as not to damage the surface.
    who KNOWS that nuclear bombs are a good way to stop hurricanes;
    and who KNOWS that JFK Junior is coming back to run as Trump’s VP in 2024.
    Extreme argument fallacies.
    And I have more to say to the creator of that flag. This is what I KNOW:

> First of all: Trump is a SERIAL LIAR. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.
    Void argument fallacy. TDS.
    His fans often say that they don’t take him LITERALLY, but they take him SERIOUSLY. In other words, they KNOW that he’s a serial liar, but they’re ok with that.
    Semantics fallacy. TDS.
    > When Trump isn’t lying, he’s making stuff up. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.
    * That “stuff” has many names; for example, “bull stuff”, “horse stuff”, or “just plain stuff”.
    Semantics fallacy. TDS.
    * And now our democracy is in DEEP “stuff”.
    There is no democracy.
    > Trump is a CON ARTIST. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT. (And if you DON’T know it, it’s because you’ve been conned.)
    Void argument fallacy. TDS.
    > Trump is a BRAINWASHER. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT. (And if you DON’T know it, it’s because you’ve been brainwashed.)
    Void argument fallacy. Buzzword fallacy. TDS.
    > The effort to “stop the steal” on Jan6 was ACTUALLY an effort to “do a steal”.
    Steal what?
    (That is, it was actually an effort to steal an election that Biden ACTUALLY won, and that Trump ACTUALLY lost.) I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.
    There was no election in 2020. You cannot win what never took place.
    > Trump’s Big Lie (i.e., his lie that he won and Biden lost) is actually ANOTHER effort to “do a steal”. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.
    You can't win or lose what never took place.
    > And finally: BIDEN WON. I KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT.
    You can't win what never took place.
    Here’s why I KNOW it, and why you SHOULD know it:
    > Chris Krebs, who oversaw cyber security for the election, and who is a Republican, saw no evidence of widespread voter fraud.
    He's lying. You can't make evidence of the election fraud disappear by pointing to Chris Krebs or anybody else.
    > The FBI looked into it, and they found no evidence of widespread voter fraud.
    You can't make evidence of the election fraud disappear by pointing to the FBI.
    > Trump’s Department of Justice looked into it, and they found no evidence of widespread voter fraud.
    You can't make evidence of the election fraud disappear by pointing to anyone.
    > Trump’s lawyers (including Rudy Giuliani) filed MANY lawsuits claiming voter fraud during the election, but they were NEVER ABLE to present any proof of voter fraud.
    You can't make evidence of the election fraud disappear by pointing to lawsuits filed.
    > There were MANY audits immediately after the election, and NONE of those audits found any evidence of widespread voter fraud.
    Counting the same fake ballots again means nothing.
    > The “ninja” audit in Arizona, which was conducted by a bunch of pro-Trumpers, found no evidence of widespread voter fraud (in fact, they found more votes for Biden).
    They did find evidence of election fraud. They also reported the same to the legislature, which is making changes accordingly.
    > Trump is a serial liar who told over 30 thousand lies while he was in office.
    Argument from randU fallacy. Void argument fallacy. Stop making up numbers.
    ...deleted redundancy...
    As MOST of us know, what I have said above is reality. Unfortunately, we are now forced to refer to it as “ACTUAL reality”, in order to distinguish it from “Trump’s reality” which is actually an “ALTERNATIVE reality”.
    True Scotsman fallacy. Buzzword fallacy. Define 'reality'.
    ...deleted redundancy...
    (Much like Hitler did before he brought down the great nation of Germany.)
    Godwin's law. Nazism is based on fascism, a form of socialism. Democrats, dude.
    For a number of months before the election, Trump kept saying that the only way he could lose was if the election was rigged.
    I would say he accurately predicted it. This isn't the first time the Democrats have committed election fraud.
    But the election was NOT rigged
    Yes it was.
    ... AND HE LOST.
    You cannot lose what never took place.
    And now, in an effort to APPEASE and PROTECT Trump, the Radical Right Republicans (AKA the Retrumplicans, AKA Trump’s puppets, AKA Trump’s useful idiots) are passing laws in many states, that are designed to ACTUALLY rig the next presidential election
    Fake News. No citizen is being prevented from voting.
    and to rig it in Trump’s favor. (Apparently, they think that’s the ONLY way that Trump can win.)
    You are describing Democrats.
    Bottom line: Trump and the Radical Right Republicans want to steal our democracy from us;
    and obviously, they are in the process of doing exactly that.
    There is no democracy.
    Hopefully, the pro-democracy forces in our country will be able to peacefully stop them.
    There is no democracy or pro-democracy forces.
    Let’s hope that Biden and the Congressional Democrats (i.e., the party of democracy)
    Democrats are the party of The Oligarchy, not democracy. They discard the Constitution of the United States and the constitutions of the various States.
    will soon be able to pass those two “voting rights” bills that the Congressional Radical Right Republicans (i.e., the party of autocracy) have been blocking for many months now.
    Unconstitutional. You are advocating usurping the authority of the States and throwing out Article II.
    If the pro-democracy forces fail, our democracy will surely die.
    There is no democracy.
    This will be consistent with the book entitled “Everything Trump Touches Dies” which was written by a Republican strategist.
    Spamming. You've already pushed this book.
    There is no democracy.

The United States was organized as a federated republic.
    A democracy has no constitution and no representatives.
    Democrats are building The Oligarchy (dictatorship by committee).
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

21. The Following User Groans At Into the Night For This Awful Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (01-19-2022)

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hate speech.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Hate speech.
    Ad hominem fallacy.

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Delta variant was only killing about 1.5% of them and the Omicron even less. When is the 50% one coming out? That'd produce a lot of results by next November.
    Hate speech.
    BTW, ran across this Nimoy quote: “Canon is only important to certain people because they have to cling to their knowledge of the minutiae”.

Nimoy was talking about Star Trek fans opening their minds but the quote has greater applications also since it's a common problem of people, the dumber and/or more cowardly the harder they cling to outdated ways, ideas and/or technology.
    The Constitution of the United States is not outdated.
    That applies to the dumbasses taking Facebook Home Remedies over the best medical advice the planet has to offer. A quarter of Americans are proven to be completely mentally unable to make a rational decision. WTF?
    Since conservatives have largely left Facebook, you must be talking about Democrats.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Matt Dillon (01-18-2022)

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Hate speech.

The Constitution of the United States is not outdated.

Since conservatives have largely left Facebook, you must be talking about Democrats.
    You are locked in a paradox.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-18-2022)