Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sotomayor Won’t Attend SCOTUS In Person Because Gorsuch Won’t Wear A Mask

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,581 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 92 Times in 88 Posts

Default Sotomayor Won’t Attend SCOTUS In Person Because Gorsuch Won’t Wear A Mask

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor is refusing to take part in person when the Supreme Court takes the bench for one reason: Justice Neil Gorsuch steadfastly refuses to wear a mask, according to a report.

Sotomayor, who has diabetes and has been the only justice to wear a mask since the Court resumed activity in fall of 2021, will only join the other justices through a microphone setup in her chambers. After Chief Justice John Roberts requested that all the justices wear a mask because of the Omicron surge, Gorsuch, who sits next to Sotomayor on the bench, refused, according to NPR.

“Last week, Gorsuch was the only justice in the courtroom not to wear a mask during oral arguments, while Sotomayor and Justice Stephen Breyer both appeared remotely. Breyer, at 83 the oldest member of the court, stayed out of the courtroom after a spokesperson said he received the results of a Covid test that was later determined to be a false positive,” CNBC reported.

Recently, Sotomayor made false statements when the Court considered President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates for health care workers and for corporations that employ more than 100 people. Sotomayor claimed, “We have over 100,000 children, which we’ve never had before, in serious condition and many on ventilators.”

Fox News’ Bret Baier noted, “The number is not 100,000, it’s roughly 3500 in hospitals now.”

Even the leftist site Politifact acknowledged that Sotomayor’s statement was “False,”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/liber...-a-mask-report

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 18 Times in 16 Posts

This guy is some piece of work. All of the other justices, including some real pricks, agreed to wear the mask in consideration of their at-risk colleague. But he refused. I will never be able to wrap my mind around someone with no humanity. I feel sorry for his family. This kind of cruelty plays itself out in many ways, across the board.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darla For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-18-2022), Frank Apisa (01-18-2022), Guno צְבִי (01-18-2022), LV426 (01-18-2022)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    This guy is some piece of work. All of the other justices, including some real pricks, agreed to wear the mask in consideration of their at-risk colleague. But he refused. I will never be able to wrap my mind around someone with no humanity. I feel sorry for his family. This kind of cruelty plays itself out in many ways, across the board.
    I think “ziggy” missed the point, Gorsuch refused to wear the mask even though he sits next to a person medically considered high risk for Covid, not to mention that the majority of the Court is up there in years and Roberts has personally requested that all the Justices mask up when meeting. Even Thomas wears one, and no one could be more obstinately to the right than Thomas

And the guy is suppose to be nonpartisan being a Supreme Court Justice

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-18-2022), Frank Apisa (01-18-2022), Guno צְבִי (01-18-2022)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 18 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I think “ziggy” missed the point, Gorsuch refused to wear the mask even though he sits next to a person medically considered high risk for Covid, not to mention that the majority of the Court is up there in years and Roberts has personally requested that all the Justices mask up when meeting. Even Thomas wears one, and no one could be more obstinately to the right than Thomas

I don't know Ziggy, I thought that was their point? lol

I totally agree with you.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor is refusing to take part in person when the Supreme Court takes the bench for one reason: Justice Neil Gorsuch steadfastly refuses to wear a mask, according to a report.

Sotomayor, who has diabetes and has been the only justice to wear a mask since the Court resumed activity in fall of 2021, will only join the other justices through a microphone setup in her chambers. After Chief Justice John Roberts requested that all the justices wear a mask because of the Omicron surge, Gorsuch, who sits next to Sotomayor on the bench, refused, according to NPR.

“Last week, Gorsuch was the only justice in the courtroom not to wear a mask during oral arguments, while Sotomayor and Justice Stephen Breyer both appeared remotely. Breyer, at 83 the oldest member of the court, stayed out of the courtroom after a spokesperson said he received the results of a Covid test that was later determined to be a false positive,” CNBC reported.

Recently, Sotomayor made false statements when the Court considered President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates for health care workers and for corporations that employ more than 100 people. Sotomayor claimed, “We have over 100,000 children, which we’ve never had before, in serious condition and many on ventilators.”

Fox News’ Bret Baier noted, “The number is not 100,000, it’s roughly 3500 in hospitals now.”

Even the leftist site Politifact acknowledged that Sotomayor’s statement was “False,”

Our Supreme Court is shit.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

Someone should tell her to lose some weight. Pretty simple.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

The scared fat slut needs to stay at home!! If u that scared of someone with no mask on STAY AT HOME!!!!

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So far it looks like this is the end of the Pandemic.

People are going to have to adjust.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

The fat fucking ho should eat a salad once in a while and maybe she wouldnt have to be such a chicken shit.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh course you can't wrap your "mind" around it it too fucking small. Fuck her and fuck you "wonder" woman.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    The fat fucking ho should eat a salad once in a while and maybe she wouldnt have to be such a chicken shit.
    Her living so unhealthily makes me wonder if she has this lack of discipline with everything, to include the law.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Sailor (01-18-2022), Yakuda (01-18-2022)

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Her living so unhealthily makes me wonder if she has this lack of discipline with everything, to include the law.
    Of course she does. She like most leftists take the self indulgent approach to life and then bitch and moan when they have to deal with the consequences. Fuck that fat bitch.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Sailor (01-18-2022)

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    She definitely does not make a good argument for Affirmative Action.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

But he refused.
    this is a nation of free choices......a SC justice had better be more aware of that than anyone else......and Sorta-meyer isn't at risk......she's vaxxed and boosted......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Of course she does. She like most leftists take the self indulgence approach to life and then bitch and moan when they have to deal with the consequences. Fuck that fat bitch.
    Notice how the WOKE are hugely hostile towards the concept of personal responsibility.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Celticguy (01-18-2022), Sailor (01-18-2022)