Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Epstein list of names to be released.

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I love stalking PMP and stirring up shit
    its all you do....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,619 Times in 51,914 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    its all you do....
    LOL Just following your lead, Satanic cocksucker.

BTW, I truly hope you aren't punished for your 12B remark since it opens the door for me to talk about your mommy and her experiences.
    kenny, it is more likely that your mother's name is on the list than that Trump's is.......
    12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.
    Aren't most whores women with daddy issues and victims of sexual abuse?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I’d wager against it, if such exists, her attorneys know they have that as an ace in the hole in case they have to negotiate for such as easier mail time, plus, she is no dummy, she saw what happened to Jeffery. Besides, she would have to have something to prove her accusations beyond just a list
    She will be ending the 'fight' to keep them secret. I read this as her attorneys wanting pay to keep fighting, and it makes no sense to her right now. All of the Does have attorneys who will now fight with the court to keep themselves hidden.

I wonder if Dershowitz is representing himself?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-18-2022)

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post

Yikes! Ivanka was giving massages?

trump probably sent her there to learn how to do it properly.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-18-2022)

7. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Ghislaine Maxwell Accuser Says Epstein Introduced Her To Trump At 14 Years Old

There were at least two children who sued trump, but were terrorized by Cohen. The cases were 'dropped'.

8. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    From what I gather, this relates only to the Virginia Giuffre case. I have read her public statements and doubt any former President of either party is on this particular list. I would bet a lot that Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz are two of the names that are on it though. I personally believe Epstein had everything shredded on his Island and his NYC home before his death, so I doubt we'll ever know everything. I hope more does get revealed though. We'll see.
    He kept those for years as leverage. It's possible he also kept them for a reduced sentence if it came to that.

9. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Nope. She conceded, went to the inauguration, and made for a peaceful transfer of power. That's the history.

Trump? He didn't do that.
    Worse yet, he never let his staff interact with Biden's staff during the lame duck. He put our nation in grave danger, and cost us countless months in the fight against Covid.

10. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    She will be ending the 'fight' to keep them secret. I read this as her attorneys wanting pay to keep fighting, and it makes no sense to her right now. All of the Does have attorneys who will now fight with the court to keep themselves hidden.

I wonder if Dershowitz is representing himself?
    Not a lawyer, but it opens the door for her to testify in court against them for a reduced sentence.

11. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not a lawyer, but it opens the door for her to testify in court against them for a reduced sentence.
    I think the chronology is too vast, unless she makes an agreement now?

One would think that secret records are damning enough?

Especially if there is video

12. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think the chronology is too vast, unless she makes an agreement now?

One would think that secret records are damning enough?

Especially if there is video
    Not a lawyer but physical evidence backed by "expert" or eyewitness testimony is a good combination.

Even if Ghislaine can't reduce her sentence as much as she likes, some Federal prisons are better than others. She could end up spending the rest of her life in a minimum security prison as part of a plea deal.

13. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL Just following your lead, Satanic cocksucker.

BTW, I truly hope you aren't punished for your 12B remark since it opens the door for me to talk about your mommy and her experiences.

Aren't most whores women with daddy issues and victims of sexual abuse?
    actually you talking about my mother would sort of be a step up from the stalking and slime that is the bulk of your posts here.......if you ever stopped to actually contribute to a thread people would assume someone hacked your account.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Lionfish (01-18-2022)

15. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not a lawyer but physical evidence backed by "expert" or eyewitness testimony is a good combination.

Even if Ghislaine can't reduce her sentence as much as she likes, some Federal prisons are better than others. She could end up spending the rest of her life in a minimum security prison as part of a plea deal.
    If I recall, she was the keeper of the kompromat. I think the govt has all of it now, and there is just legal wrangling going on as to admissibility. If you're saying that her sworn testimony re. the legitimacy of said material is beneficial enough to get convictions, then she might just be lucky.

16. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

actually you talking about my mother would sort of be a step up from the stalking and slime that is the bulk of your posts here.......if you ever stopped to actually contribute to a thread people would assume someone hacked your account.......
    Says Mr. Demmycunt.

Pull your head out of Satan's ass, son. You look stupid with it in there.

17. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If I recall, she was the keeper of the kompromat. I think the govt has all of it now, and there is just legal wrangling going on as to admissibility. If you're saying that her sworn testimony re. the legitimacy of said material is beneficial enough to get convictions, then she might just be lucky.
    She won't get off. At best, a shot at getting out while still alive and/or a better prison.

18. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,956 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

You need to understand Mr. Tiny Penis is an arrogant lonely leftie wannabe. The mine is bigger than yours has gone on for centuries and it is easy to spot in every one of his posts. I cut him slack because Trump has woned his brain for at least the past five years which is such sweet revenge.
    As for Epstein's list, I want to see the names of repeat offenders, be they Trump or possibly even a dark horse candidate like Slick Willy Clinton who living with Hildabeast might be given a little less press and more leniency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.