1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,411 Times in 53,283 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    I mean, who doesn't Trump eat?

It's the one thing that I've always found astounding. Trump has left a trail of carnage - ardent supporters, opponents, former employees, partners, staff, loyalists. It doesn't matter how long & incredible your relationship is w/ him. At some point, he is turning on you. And it has happened w/ everyone.

How are people who still bow down to him not aware of this?
    That's a good question. I truly do not know. Do these sociopaths have something that attracts the gullible, the simple, and the hungry to them?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

BartenderElite (01-17-2022), Guno צְבִי (01-18-2022)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    Right? He is driven to dominate others, but when they kneel to him, he despises them for it and humiliates them further. It's such a messed up dynamic. But they all kneel. It's astounding and quite a show.
    It really does make you wonder, if you were to meet him at some venue and have something he wanted and he schmoozed you -- would YOU fall for it? Or does he have a radar that detects those who won't, and so he only focuses on the easy marks?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 18 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    It really does make you wonder, if you were to meet him at some venue and have something he wanted and he schmoozed you -- would YOU fall for it? Or does he have a radar that detects those who won't, and so he only focuses on the easy marks?
    He has a very special knack for sensing weakness in others, and exploiting it. I have this theory that Trumpsters all have Daddy issues. Every one I have known in my personal life, had very toxic fathers, and have serious issues. Trump had a toxic father. Trump is a toxic father. I think that has something to do with how he senses it in others.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darla For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-17-2022)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He has a very special knack for sensing weakness in others, and exploiting it. I have this theory that Trumpsters all have Daddy issues. Every one I have known in my personal life, had very toxic fathers, and have serious issues. Trump had a toxic father. Trump is a toxic father. I think that has something to do with how he senses it in others.
    I agree with you 100% about that. Trump and those like him are sociopaths. They do have a genius for finding and exploiting weaknesses, and feel absolutely no guilt about it either... that's the "sociopath" part. I've only known a few in my own life and they all had either absent fathers, or abusive, cruel dads.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-18-2022)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    This is quite the heavyweight battle.

For the simple minded maybe. Of course which you qualify for.

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

This is going to cause quite a cognitive dilemma* for those who lick both #TRE45ON's and DeSantis's boots, isn't it? Life Is Golden won't know who to support now. lol

* It is not a moral dilemma since anyone who supports either one of these heinous creatures has no moral compass.
    Won't be a dilemma for me. DeSantis has stood up for Floridians every step of the way. If he runs for POTUS, he's got my vote.

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    What the OP link leads to:

• The source, who shared the private remarks on the condition of anonymity, has heard Trump criticize DeSantis on multiple occasions.
    • The source said Trump makes a point of saying he isn't worried about the Florida governor as a potential 2024 rival.
    • "He says DeSantis has no personal charisma and has a dull personality," the source added.
    • A spokesman for Trump did not comment when presented with this reporting."

Buncha "he said, she said" bullshit. Unverifiable at the least. Total fantasy at the most.

Oh! And there's even a "2nd source" that is a secwet "Trump Whisperer". LOL!

https://www.axios.com/trump-privatel...dc26649d9.html
    Yep ... and just WHO is roger stone ???

I went to the line and the first thing that popped up was "I LOVE ROGER STONE"

What self-serving, egoist, narcistic fool posts this ???

ZERO CREDIBILITY AND MORE FAKE NEWS

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Won't be a dilemma for me. DeSantis has stood up for Floridians every step of the way. If he runs for POTUS, he's got my vote.
    You'd kick #TRE45ON to the curb for DeSantis? That's interesting.

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,242 Times in 6,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,852 Times in 1,715 Posts

I'm really curious how it would be if DeSantis ran.

I have to believe there are a significant # of Republicans who want to get away from the drama and lunacy of Trump. DeSantis gives them a very viable alternative - they can kind of stay MAGA, but a more rational MAGA.

In normal times, I'd be dismayed about a candidate like DeSantis becoming the nominee for the GOP. But these days, it would be reason to celebrate. I'd have rationales like, "well, at least he doesn't lie like he breathes."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-18-2022)

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    I'm really curious how it would be if DeSantis ran.

I have to believe there are a significant # of Republicans who want to get away from the drama and lunacy of Trump. DeSantis gives them a very viable alternative - they can kind of stay MAGA, but a more rational MAGA.

In normal times, I'd be dismayed about a candidate like DeSantis becoming the nominee for the GOP. But these days, it would be reason to celebrate. I'd have rationales like, "well, at least he doesn't lie like he breathes."
    DeSantis would be an appalling POTUS. After all, he has served as #TRE45ON's butt-wiper during the Four Long Years of Sorrow. This indicates a lack of principle, integrity, honor, and most of all -- a lack of regard for this nation. DeSantis supports the rigged election bullshit.

Florida Newspaper Slams Gov. DeSantis for Pushing 'Big Lie' With Election Bill

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

BartenderElite (01-18-2022)

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,242 Times in 6,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,852 Times in 1,715 Posts

DeSantis would be an appalling POTUS. After all, he has served as #TRE45ON's butt-wiper during the Four Long Years of Sorrow. This indicates a lack of principle, integrity, honor, and most of all -- a lack of regard for this nation. DeSantis supports the rigged election bullshit.

Florida Newspaper Slams Gov. DeSantis for Pushing 'Big Lie' With Election Bill
    I don't disagree. Appalling is a good word for it.

But it's just where we're at now. As appalling as he'd be, he's light years better than Trump. He's more normal, garden-variety GOP appalling. Trump will end the republic if he runs again (and no, lurkers - that's not TDS).

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-18-2022)

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Yes. I have always liked Trump but I think he made mistakes by not conceding and everything else. Now, trashing DeSantis is really bad and makes him look like a sore loser, imo. DeSantis uses logic and reason and is not a flame thrower. I have a lot of respect --and appreciation-- for him.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

anatta (01-18-2022)

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Yes. I have always liked Trump but I think he made mistakes by not conceding and everything else. Now, trashing DeSantis is really bad and makes him look like a sore loser, imo. DeSantis uses logic and reason and is not a flame thrower. I have a lot of respect --and appreciation-- for him.
    Trump had to be combative since "they" were literally out to destroy him from before he even was sworn in
    But he goes way overboard, and feeds that beast.

DeSantis seems to be a MAGA type without all the baggage, ( but he can fight back too)
    and much more able to reach those touchy-feely suburban women. Which means he is more electable

21. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Life is Golden (01-18-2022)

22. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 18 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Trump had to be combative since "they" were literally out to destroy him from before he even was sworn in
    But he goes way overboard, and feeds that beast.

DeSantis seems to be a MAGA type without all the baggage, ( but he can fight back too)
    and much more able to reach those touchy-feely suburban women. Which means he is more electable
    Anatta get back in the kitchen whipping up your latest urine concoction and stop with
    this cattiness towards suburban women most of whom have more big dick energy than
    you’ll ever muster.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Darla For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2022)

24. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Anatta get back in the kitchen whipping up your latest urine concoction and stop with
    this cattiness towards suburban women most of whom have more big dick energy than
    you’ll ever muster.
    is this the old darla or the new bot? not that it matters since you are still clueless on demographics