Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Screw the LEFT as well as the RIGHT!

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I continue to understand that you do not see, ca!

So be it.

America's right base will stick with the right side no matter what. They do so despite the fact that the guy now ruling that base is a clueless, classless, ignorant savage...they do so despite the fact that so much of the far right agenda is based on almost childishly transparent lies. They are in devoted solidarity.

America's left right now is as willing to savage itself as it is the right.

The greatest enemy the American left has right now is NOT the American right...but itself, the American left.
    No disrespect but yeah, I don’t get it. Your argument is Group A uses a technique, that caused them to lose, and while you say you want Group B to win you want them to use the same losing technique as Group A. That doesn’t make sense to me.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,041 Times in 8,401 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just read Maureen Dowd's op ed piece in the NY Times...and it became more apparent than ever that Democrats and liberals are masters at identifying and discussing what Joe Biden is doing wrong (or just not doing)...while Republicans and conservatives are masters at not giving a shit about what Trump and people like him are doing wrong (or just not doing).

One side (the left) of the political continuum prides itself on being "honest" and being willing to find fault with their leaders...while the other (the right) prides itself on being able to totally disregard the faults of theirs. One side (the left) essentially aids their opponents...while the other side (the right) will shit on the agenda of the other (the left) even if it means giving up benefits for the people it represents.

Both sides, at the moment, are unified in creating an environment in which our Republic will be destroyed.

Okay. I'm 85...so fuck it. I'll be dead (relatively) soon. Let the future take care of itself.

But to the people of the left who insist on sharing why they oppose certain possible Democratic candidates no matter what...and who pride themselves for pointing our the faults and failures of today's Democratic leaders...you should all roast in Hell (if there is a Hell) for all eternity. You are as culpable in the disaster that will ensue if Trump or ANY REPUBLICAN candidate wins over whomever the Democrats choose.
    Here's how I know you're a fucking retard, the very last sentence gives you away, you just don't want a republican. Why didn't you just say that instead of pretending youre trying to be objective. You're a lying piece of shit you old fucking moron.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,242 Times in 7,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Here's how I know you're a fucking retard, the very last sentence gives you away, you just don't want a republican. Why didn't you just say that instead of pretending youre trying to be objective. You're a lying piece of shit you old fucking moron.
    One, FUCK YOU.

Two, at no point have I ever said or pretended that I am trying to be objective in this area. I think Trump, Trump lovers, and the Republican Party in general are fucking dung...and I would not vote for any of them unless it was on the question of who should end up in Hell.

Why not try actually dealing with someone posts...rather than making shit up and arguing against what you make up.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    No disrespect but yeah, I don’t get it. Your argument is Group A uses a technique, that caused them to lose, and while you say you want Group B to win you want them to use the same losing technique as Group A. That doesn’t make sense to me.
    Okay.

If what I am saying here makes no sense to you...it just does not make any sense to you.

I'm okay with that.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. #50 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,607 Times in 17,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Screw the LEFT as well as the RIGHT!

Hello Frank! That's a hell of a lot of screwing. Are you sure your up to it at your age?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Okay.

If what I am saying here makes no sense to you...it just does not make any sense to you.

I'm okay with that.
    Don't bother with cawacko. He is a right wing ideologue who thinks he is a moderate.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just read Maureen Dowd's op ed piece in the NY Times...and it became more apparent than ever that Democrats and liberals are masters at identifying and discussing what Joe Biden is doing wrong (or just not doing)...while Republicans and conservatives are masters at not giving a shit about what Trump and people like him are doing wrong (or just not doing).

One side (the left) of the political continuum prides itself on being "honest" and being willing to find fault with their leaders...while the other (the right) prides itself on being able to totally disregard the faults of theirs. One side (the left) essentially aids their opponents...while the other side (the right) will shit on the agenda of the other (the left) even if it means giving up benefits for the people it represents.

Both sides, at the moment, are unified in creating an environment in which our Republic will be destroyed.

Okay. I'm 85...so fuck it. I'll be dead (relatively) soon. Let the future take care of itself.

But to the people of the left who insist on sharing why they oppose certain possible Democratic candidates no matter what...and who pride themselves for pointing our the faults and failures of today's Democratic leaders...you should all roast in Hell (if there is a Hell) for all eternity. You are as culpable in the disaster that will ensue if Trump or ANY REPUBLICAN candidate wins over whomever the Democrats choose.
    biden is in office. trump isn't.

you're fucking retarded.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it's time for dumb boomer to fuck off and die.

the kids will fix it, grandpa.

the democrat party is the party of old ideas and corruption.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    biden is in office. trump isn't.

you're fucking retarded.
    Fuck you, Asshole.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fuck you, Asshole.
    go meditate on how your cult lost power. then do better.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Okay.

I'm okay with that.
    My last post and I'll give you the last word. To be clear I get what you are arguing for. It's a ride or die mindset/position. It's one of you're my horse/dawg no matter what you do and I'm with you. It's like when Trump said he could shoot someone on Fifth Ave and not lose votes, that's a ride or die attitude.

I'm saying that attitude cost Trump and the Republicans the White House and Congress, thus not a position I would argue for anyone to emulate. However to each his own of course and I'm certainly no Rove or Carville so what do I know.

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    go meditate on how your cult lost power. then do better.
    Fuck you again, Asshole.

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

since you can't figure it out. I'll tell you.

you lost from crazy psycho overreach, it's what always happens to "ends justifies the means" crazy people.