Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is the COVID "pandemic" becoming another HOLOCAUST??

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    This is your claim:

The Demonkkkrat Party is currently, via their bigotry, labeling "conservatives" as "unvaccinated", and labeling "unvaccinated" as "disease carriers".

So what Democrat said that? Name them. Give quotes.
    RQAA
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    The Demonkkkrat Party is currently, via their bigotry, labeling "conservatives" as "unvaccinated", and labeling "unvaccinated" as "disease carriers".

It is their position that "conservatives"/"unvaccinated"/"disease carriers" are causing and prolonging the global COVID-19 outbreak, and that such "disease carriers" should be rounded up and put into "quarantine camps".

I ask everyone on this forum: Does this not sound like what the Nazis did to the Jews??

History is, once again, repeating itself. Only this time, it isn't "typhus spreading" "disease carrying" Jews who are being targeted and rounded up into concentration camps... THIS time, it is "COVID spreading" "disease carrying" "unvaccinated conservatives" who are being targeted and will eventually on a widespread basis be rounded up into concentration camps...

Just like the Jews were labeled as "disease carriers" during the Holocaust era, "unvaccinated conservatives" are currently being labeled as "disease carriers".

There is nothing new under the sun. Attached below is a Nazi propaganda poster which circulated around Poland in 1941, which reads (when roughly translated): "Jews are lice; they cause typhus".

Discuss.

Attachment 21721
    Well, I agree the left are getting VERY extremis in their speak on this subject.

But I think the Holocaust is going too far as Nazi's hated Jews for more reasons than just 'diseases' that they might be carrying.
    They said they were sub-humans.

If the left starts coming out with that line, en masse?
    Then I might begin to agree with you.

One thing is certain, IMO...and I am neither left nor right.
    And I have my shots (for I have minor asthma).
    The left is taking this vaccine thing way, way, too fucking far.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Alt righter posts, "Having competent political leaders trying to save lives in a healthcare emergency is just like what the Nazis did to the Jews"... He could not be more wrong.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    Well, I agree the left are getting VERY extremis in their speak on this subject.

But I think the Holocaust is going too far as Nazi's hated Jews for more reasons than just 'diseases' that they might be carrying.
    They said they were sub-humans.
    That's already starting to be said about conservatives by Democrats.
    If the left starts coming out with that line, en masse?
    Then I might begin to agree with you.
    It's already starting to happen.
    One thing is certain, IMO...and I am neither left nor right.
    And I have my shots (for I have minor asthma).
    Meh.
    The left is taking this vaccine thing way, way, too fucking far.[/COLOR][/B]
    It is Paradox V. It is unconstitutional. It is being used to mark citizens as '2nd class', or 'carriers', or even 'sub-human'.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

gfm7175 (01-17-2022)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,029 Times in 6,223 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

In this psyche ward comparison, when do we get to round up the unvaxxed and do away with them.

We don't, that's why you have to have a deranged mindset to even suggest it.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

It is their position that "conservatives"/"unvaccinated"/"disease carriers" are causing and prolonging the global COVID-19 outbreak, and that such "disease carriers" should be rounded up and put into "quarantine camps".

I ask everyone on this forum: Does this not sound like what the Nazis did to the Jews??

History is, once again, repeating itself. Only this time, it isn't "typhus spreading" "disease carrying" Jews who are being targeted and rounded up into concentration camps... THIS time, it is "COVID spreading" "disease carrying" "unvaccinated conservatives" who are being targeted and will eventually on a widespread basis be rounded up into concentration camps...

Just like the Jews were labeled as "disease carriers" during the Holocaust era, "unvaccinated conservatives" are currently being labeled as "disease carriers".

There is nothing new under the sun. Attached below is a Nazi propaganda poster which circulated around Poland in 1941, which reads (when roughly translated): "Jews are lice; they cause typhus".

Discuss.

Attachment 21721
    No, that is just another conspiracy spreading amongst winger sources appealing to the racist crowd, and that is all that needs to be said about that

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,858 Times in 3,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    This is your claim:

So what Democrat said that? Name them. Give quotes.
    Joe Biden: "For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm." https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...response-team/

Nancy Pelosi: "They are selfishly an endangerment to other people, including staff people here," Pelosi said Thursday of her colleagues who haven't been vaccinated.

"We have a responsibility to make sure that the House of Representatives chamber is not a petri dish because of the selfishness of some not to be vaccinated,"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...tri-dish-covid

https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...ss-pelosi-says

“We could come to a place where we say if you don't want to wear a mask and … you're not vaccinated, don't even come to the floor,” Pelosi said. “We have …up above, in the gallery, where people can come to vote. We don’t want to deter anybody's ability to exercise their constitutional duties. We have that responsibility as well. We're trying to balance everybody being able to exercise his or her constitutional duties as well as protect the staff and the other members.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...om-house-floor

Is that enough for you, or do you want some more?

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    No, that is just another conspiracy spreading amongst winger sources appealing to the racist crowd, and that is all that needs to be said about that
    Mantra 35a (dismissal as conspiracy theory).

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    The difference being that the unvaxxed actually ARE disease carriers. Next?
    Is everyone you know as stupid as you? You realize the stabbed can spread the disease right asshole? Fucking morons.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

gfm7175 (01-17-2022)

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

The only person who has labeled people in the same manner as the Nazis is T.A. Gardner. He thought it was hilarious to talk about spraying 'nests' of homeless people. Gardner is the BEST Nazi of the bunch, but nowhere near the only one.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Alt righter posts, "Having competent political leaders trying to save lives in a healthcare emergency is just like what the Nazis did to the Jews"... He could not be more wrong.
    Not what I said (there's a reason you didn't quote anything that I actually said) ... I've already explained my reasoning in the OP and subsequent posts.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    In this psyche ward comparison, when do we get to round up the unvaxxed and do away with them.

We don't, that's why you have to have a deranged mindset to even suggest it.
    It's already happening in some areas of the world.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,772 Times in 27,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

I swear that I am the protagonist in a real life version of the movie Idiocracy... For fucks sake, dude........ learn how to read...

Take as much time as you need... From my OP: "Attached below is a Nazi propaganda poster which circulated around Poland in 1941, which reads (when roughly translated): "Jews are lice; they cause typhus".

Again, take as much time as you need to not go into complete moron mode and to comprehend basic English.
    Nope

You are the brawndo drinkers piss sipper

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,772 Times in 27,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Discuss.

Attachment 21721
    yes. they're trying to do a pogrom against free thinkers and patriots.