View Poll Results: It's okay to mock the deaths of public figures who spread Anti-vax ideology

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 37.50%
  • No

7 43.75%
  • I don't know

0 0%
  • Other

3 18.75%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mocking anti-vaxxers’ COVID deaths is ghoulish, yes — but may be necessary

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    This message is hidden because Matt Dillon is on your ignore list.

Steer clear of the weirdo.
    He has been on my ignore list for many months, He offers nothing,

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,616 Times in 51,912 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Second time he's posted that picture. He must look at it a LOT.
    It’s big collection so he must be proud of it.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Concart (01-16-2022)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My wife was just forced to endure that picture. She agrees Matt is a closet gay.
    He wouldn’t be the first retirement age Euro-American JPP member to come out gay.

Story of his life, eh? Always coming in last? Maybe it’s the drinking? Example:
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    uh, you do realize that you're a worthless piece of shit giving advice to your betters, right?.....
    We’re all equal in the eyes of the Lord, son. We meaning human beings, not Satan’s little minions.

The fact you don’t understand this point proves you are not what you claim.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    He has been on my ignore list for many months, He offers nothing,

Says one of the biggest shitposters of all time the internet has ever seen.

7. #51 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Says one of the biggest shitposters of all time the internet has ever seen.
    Amazing how some wish death to otherwise unknowing Americans.

I've seen firsthand how appalling the China virus can be. I just hope the OP catches it.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    We’re all equal in the eyes of the Lord, son. We meaning human beings, not Satan’s little minions.

You are 150% a piece of shit.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

RB 60 (01-15-2022), Stone (01-16-2022)

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mockery isn't the best much less only response to the death of an anti-vaxxer dying of COVID....but as the link points out, it may be necessary.

It's not mocking every victim of COVID since there are many innocent victims; it's mocking the fucking morons who use their position and/or social media to spread science/medical misinformation, anti-vax political ideology and, in general, politicize a pandemic with false ideology stemming from the Party of Trump, Q Anon, Tucker Carlson and other idiots.

Although the article is below, these are links to "Awards" for the deaths of anti-vaxxing idiots akin to the Darwin Awards:

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/
    The purpose of this site is educational, except for a few exceptions, everyone listed on this site was/is an anti-vaxxer activist who helped spread COVID-19 misinformation on social media. Share to stop others from making the same mistake. GET VACCINATED!

https://slate.com/technology/2021/09...-cataloged.amp ( https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/ )

https://www.latimes.com/business/sto...f-anti-vaxxers
    Column: Mocking anti-vaxxers’ COVID deaths is ghoulish, yes — but may be necessary
    Among all the ways that COVID-19 affects our lives, the pandemic confronts us with a profound moral dilemma:

How should we react to the deaths of the unvaccinated?

On the one hand, a hallmark of civilized thought is the sense that every life is precious.

On the other, those who have deliberately flouted sober medical advice by refusing a vaccine known to reduce the risk of serious disease from the virus, including the risk to others, and end up in the hospital or the grave can be viewed as receiving their just deserts.

That’s even more true of those who not only refused the vaccine for themselves, but publicly advocated that others do so....

...To begin with, let’s stipulate that not all people unvaccinated against COVID are alike. Some have remained unvaccinated for legitimate medical reasons — they may be children for whom the COVID vaccines haven’t yet been officially ruled safe, or people with genuine medical reasons for avoiding the vaccine.

Some may have legitimately faced obstacles in getting to a vaccination site and receiving the full series of shots before becoming exposed to the disease.

Others may have refused the vaccine because they’ve been deceived by the misinformation and disinformation spread by the anti-vaccine crowd such as anchors on Fox News.

The deaths of all those victims are truly lamentable.

Finally, there are those who have voiced public opposition to the vaccines — not all of whom are unvaccinated themselves. Some have couched their opposition in policy terms. Ernby fell into that category — she asserted opposition not to the vaccines as such, but to vaccination mandates....
    Why do you leftards listen to anyone who is not your own doctor? Did you all just line up like cattle to get Trumps' vaccines? Or maybe you listened to then-candidate 'tater head say he thought we should wait for more testing. And how about those wise words from his running mate cackling kamala, when she said she wasn't getting jabbed if Trump said to do it.

98% of new cases are omicron(aka a chest cold). Give it a rest. Especially the politics.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

Matt Dillon (01-17-2022), RB 60 (01-16-2022)

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    Why do you leftards listen to anyone who is not your own doctor? Did you all just line up like cattle to get Trumps' vaccines? Or maybe you listened to then-candidate 'tater head say he thought we should wait for more testing. And how about those wise words from his running mate cackling kamala, when she said she wasn't getting jabbed if Trump said to do it.

98% of new cases are omicron(aka a chest cold). Give it a rest. Especially the politics.
    Ah…. So all those people are dying from a chest cold. Gosh that’d suck huh?

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are 150% a piece of shit.
    ...and you're a terrorist supporter, Matt. Fuck off and die. Same for your little buddy.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...14#post4898614

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    wish death to otherwise unknowing Americans..

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why do you leftards....
    Not a leftard, cum gurgler.

Proverbs 19:9
    A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ah…. So all those people are dying from a chest cold. Gosh that’d suck huh?
    Yes, that's what they are saying.

It's been the same lie from the beginning; "No worse than the flu" is now "no worse than a chest cold". Meanwhile, the bodies continue to pile up because these fucking assholes are liars when they say life is sacred.

People who posted things like this in early 2020:
    Exactly what did you expect when you screamed for more testing? Trump answered you with millions of reliable, American made test kits, with more on the way. That means more people are gonna test positive, and more people are probably gonna die. Wish granted, right you sick fuck?

Last September, I got a flu shot. Same as I've done every year since 1995, when a bout with influenza type "A" kicked my ass for three months and caused me to miss the only work day in 20 years due to illness(yeah, every year or so I get a little chest cold that lasts two days and that's it). So I get my shot, and around the middle of January one of my colleagues ends up in the hospital on a respirator(no flu shot and I'm saying, damn, I'm glad I got that shot!) Anyhow, he pulls through and I get blindsided by something that causes me to miss 7 days of work out of the next 21. COVID19? I don't know, but its a serious coincidence(I'm not the only one that got sick either) The point is, no one knew about COVID19 then, and as we got more information and found out how virulent(for lack of a better word)this bastard is, we adjusted our behavior. When the Fauchi says covering your face won't do any good, I didn't cover my face. When the Fauchi says wearing a mask can make you safer, I wear a damn mask. When they think it's so serious that they turn off the country and tell me to keep my happy ass at home for 2 months, I keep my happy ass at home for 2 months. I am not crunching numbers, scientists and health care people are doing that and making recommendations. Trump is right, we can't lock down the economy for 2 years and there are parts of this country that haven't even been hit that could go back to work.

One last point. You like to put that "cool" post Icon in the title of these morbid little death clocks you provide. You know, the little smiley, smiling and wearing sunglasses? What's the point of that? Do you think 70,000 dead Americans is "cool"? Do you think your "side" is winning? Most of all, do you think that you are somehow immune from this because you hate Trump? Wow, talk about unscientific! But maybe you could stop that practice for a little while at least. I lost my sister to this virus last week, so it is a bit personal. I hope doesn't become personal to you.

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,760 Times in 33,626 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    It's me. I'll PM you.
    Howdy, stranger! I was putting away Christmas decorations. I always hope you will stick around.

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

superfluous ad hom attacks are all you have.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    superfluous ad hom attacks are all you have.....
    Pot meet Kettle.

John 8:44
    You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies