Members banned from this thread: ThatOwlWoman, Doc Dutch, Matt Dillon and McRocket

Thread: California newest crime wave - LOOTING FREIGHT CARS!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default California newest crime wave - LOOTING FREIGHT CARS!!!

This is black culture. Few can even read so the women and kids live off welfare and the men steal.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/thiev...with-impunity/

jan 14 2022 Dozens of freight cars are broken into every day on Los Angeles’s railways by thieves who take advantage of the trains’ stops to loot packages bought online, leaving thousands of gutted boxes and products that will never reach their destinations.

According to the tags found Friday by an AFP team on a track near the city center — which was easily accessible from nearby streets — many major US mail order and courier companies such as Amazon, Target, UPS and FedEx are being hit by the thefts, which have exploded in recent months.

The thieves wait until the long freight trains are immobilized on the tracks, and then climb onto the freight containers, whose locks they easily break with the help of bolt cutters.

They then help themselves to parcels, ditching any products that are difficult to move or re-sell, or are too cheap, such as Covid-19 test kits, furniture or medications.

Rail operator Union Pacific has seen a 160 percent rise in the thefts in Los Angeles county since December 2020.

“In October 2021 alone, the increase was 356 percent compared to October 2020,” UP said in a letter to the local authorities, seen by AFP.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Gondwanaland (01-14-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    This is black culture. Few can even read so the women and kids live off welfare and the men steal.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 Times in 7,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

About fifty years ago, a bit more, actually, a couple of guys that I knew from my friend's barber shop (situated right near my boxing gym) hijacked a shrimp truck coming up from Louisiana.
    They sold the shrimp in Chinatown and tore down the refrigerated truck to sell for parts. I never asked about the driver.

Really nice guys, though, other than that. We used to have drinks with some of the Boston Bruins, I remember.

They'd be much too old to be the freight car thieves. Unlikely that they are alive at all. My barber friend isn't.

I was offered in on that job, but I was an upstanding citizen even back then and politely declined.
    The thing to remember is that sometimes good people do bad things.
    I don't know why. It's all random.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    About fifty years ago, a bit more, actually, a couple of guys that I knew from my friend's barber shop (situated right near my boxing gym) hijacked a shrimp truck coming up from Louisiana. They sold the shrimp in Chinatown and tore down the refrigerated truck to sell for parts. I never asked about the driver. Really nice guys, though, other than that. We used to have drinks with some of the Boston Bruins, I remember. They'd be much too old to be the freight car thieves. Unlikely that they are alive at all. My barber friend isn't. I was offered in on that job, but I was an upstanding citizen even back then and politely declined. The thing to remember is that sometimes good people do bad things. I don't know why. It's all random.
    OK, grandpa. Go back to sleep.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lethal force is the only way to stop this.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 Times in 7,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

This message is hidden because Legion is on your ignore list.

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

About fifty years ago, a bit more, actually, a couple of guys that I knew from my friend's barber shop (situated right near my boxing gym) hijacked a shrimp truck coming up from Louisiana.
    They sold the shrimp in Chinatown and tore down the refrigerated truck to sell for parts. I never asked about the driver.

Really nice guys, though, other than that. We used to have drinks with some of the Boston Bruins, I remember.

They'd be much too old to be the freight car thieves. Unlikely that they are alive at all. My barber friend isn't.

I was offered in on that job, but I was an upstanding citizen even back then and politely declined.
    I don't know why. It's all random.
    Didn't i order you to stay off my threads and go back to your mud hut in africa.?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Lethal force is the only way to stop this.
    No - we don't have to kill them. Put them in prison for 20 years for crimes like this and they won't do it. But CA has pretty much made stealing legal.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

You sound like the somalia ho ... "some people did something bad"

AND NO THESE WERE NOT/ARE NOT GOOD OL BOYS ... THEY'RE THUGS AND QUIT TRYING TO USE A COP-OUT ... YOU ARE GUILTY OF CONSPIRACY.