Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Food shortages of meat, eggs, poultry, other commodities worsening in U.S. supermarke

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Default Food shortages of meat, eggs, poultry, other commodities worsening in U.S. supermarke

Food shortages of meat, eggs, poultry, other commodities worsening in U.S. supermarkets

American supermarkets continue to suffer shortages of food and other commodities as the supply chain crisis worsens thanks to new global lockdowns due to the omicron variant of the COVID-19 virus, despite the fact that it isn’t serious.

Still, as workers get sick from the new strain, productivity has suffered and now, because Joe Biden’s hapless regime has done little to nothing to get the supply chain back up and running, any little disruption becomes a big deal.

The Los Angeles Times reports:

The highly contagious Omicron coronavirus variant is disrupting already stressed food supply chains, sickening so many workers that more shortages at grocery stores are all but certain.

Supermarkets have been struggling to keep food fully stocked throughout the pandemic as a result of labor shortfalls in every part of the food system, including farms, manufacturers and distributors. Now Omicron is bringing the problem to a new level. The variant is raging across the U.S. and raising health concerns that many thought vaccines had put to rest. Schools and day cares are seeing closures again, keeping more Americans from work.

Combined, all of those things are going to lead to higher wages as businesses try to attract enough workers, which in turn will result in higher prices for goods, worsening Biden’s inflation.

“We’re already seeing bare shelves,” Bindiya Vakil, chief executive of supply-chain consultant Resilinc Corp., told the Times. “Labor shortages due to omicron are going to exacerbate the issue.”

https://starvation.news/2022-01-11-f...sruptions.html

download.jpg

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

How can this be? I was told that this isn't really happening.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,920 Times in 13,189 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

It's the next big thing! The Foodemic!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

OMICRON will be mostly over in a month, but we dont know what variant comes next, and even if SARS-COV2 would go away (it wont) America is still dying.

It only gets worse from here, the depression will be here soon.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    OMICRON will be mostly over in a month, but we dont know what variant comes next, and even if SARS-COV2 would go away (it wont) America is still dying.

It only gets worse from here, the depression will be here soon.

They brought it on artificially. What dickheads!

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    They brought it on artificially. What dickheads!
    I heard someone say yesterday that what we have been doing is lighting matches and flicking them all around because we think it is fun. What it is is insane, and we will certainly continue to pay for it.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I heard someone say yesterday that what we have been doing is lighting matches and flicking them all around because we think it is fun. What it is is insane, and we will certainly continue to pay for it.
    Was this in your Chinese shill secret chatroom?

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Was this in your Chinese shill secret chatroom?
    It takes a twisted mind to take my warning about what is coming and make that "he works for the CHinese".

The CHinese want you to stay ignorant about what is coming for as long as possible.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It takes a twisted mind to take my warning about what is coming and make that "he works for the CHinese".

The CHinese want you to stay ignorant about what is coming for as long as possible.
    Aight bro, just chill out and ease off the booze a hair.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Aight bro, just chill out and ease off the booze a hair.
    True/Not True is what matters, and I am right a high percentage of the time.

Your emotional response is your problem and does not interest me.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,039 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Food shortages of meat, eggs, poultry, other commodities worsening in U.S. supermarkets

American supermarkets continue to suffer shortages of food and other commodities as the supply chain crisis worsens thanks to new global lockdowns due to the omicron variant of the COVID-19 virus, despite the fact that it isn’t serious.

Still, as workers get sick from the new strain, productivity has suffered and now, because Joe Biden’s hapless regime has done little to nothing to get the supply chain back up and running, any little disruption becomes a big deal.

The highly contagious Omicron coronavirus variant is disrupting already stressed food supply chains, sickening so many workers that more shortages at grocery stores are all but certain.

Supermarkets have been struggling to keep food fully stocked throughout the pandemic as a result of labor shortfalls in every part of the food system, including farms, manufacturers and distributors. Now Omicron is bringing the problem to a new level. The variant is raging across the U.S. and raising health concerns that many thought vaccines had put to rest. Schools and day cares are seeing closures again, keeping more Americans from work.

Combined, all of those things are going to lead to higher wages as businesses try to attract enough workers, which in turn will result in higher prices for goods, worsening Biden’s inflation.

“We’re already seeing bare shelves,” Bindiya Vakil, chief executive of supply-chain consultant Resilinc Corp., told the Times. “Labor shortages due to omicron are going to exacerbate the issue.”

download.jpg
    Wait a minute, you just said that Covid "isn’t serious" yet "workers get sick from the new strain" and "productivity has suffered"

So this illness which you think isn't serious but admit is still making workers sick and cause they can't work production is down and you want to know the reason why supply is down?

Next

12. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-14-2022)

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Wait a minute, you just said that Covid "isn’t serious" yet "workers get sick from the new strain" and "productivity has suffered"

So this illness which you think isn't serious but admit is still making workers sick and cause they can't work production is down and you want to know the reason why supply is down?

Next
    If they can show a positive COVID test they get a bunch of extra paid days off.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default SSUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES SPARKS #BARESHELVESBIDEN TO TREND IN RESPONSE TO EMPTY SHELVES

The latest trending hashtag on Twitter, #BareshelvesBiden, is about the empty shelves at local grocery stores. Americans all across the country expressed their frustrations about the current status of the economic supply chain.

On Sunday evening the phrase peaked at No.6 on Twitter’s trending list.

A wave of tweets blamed Joe Biden for what they said was a failure to address the supply chain crisis.

Numerous photographs show desolate store shelves, further emphasizing the message behind the hashtag.

https://www.blackenterprise.com/twitter-trending-bareshelvesbiden-responds-to-empty-store-shelves/

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

No shortages here
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,734 Times in 14,330 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post

download.jpg
    Probably better if trump didn't hide Covid in '20, and if he encouraged people to get vaccinated after he got his ass kicked in the election. Instead, he golfed, and sulked.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.