Members banned from this thread: AProudLefty and ParachuteAdams


Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: DEMOCRATS in the news

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    93,943
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default DEMOCRATS in the news




    DEMOCRAT


    DEMOCRAT Desperation is Now Doubly Dangerous


    Their panic is driving the unconstitutional attempt to seize control of national elections.

    Bungling Biden’s “voting rights” speech in Atlanta has been widely criticized for dishonesty and demagoguery, but its real significance involves what it told us about the increasing panic that pervades the DEMOCRAT Party.

    Bumbling Biden’s sudden pivot from the Build Back Better Act to “election reform” betrays a very real fear that his party will lose its tiny majorities in Congress unless they seize control of our national elections.

    For well over two centuries the states have played the primary role in the administration of congressional elections.

    Yet Biden's DEMOCRATS now insist that this time-tested system somehow constitutes "a threat to democracy itself".

    This is self-evidently false, considering that it is the same system that gave the DEMOCRATS their small but all-too-real majorities in the House and the Senate.

    Yet, in his Tuesday speech, bungling Biden portrayed this purported menace in weirdly Manichean terms: “Will we choose democracy over autocracy, light over shadow, justice over injustice?”

    The specific bills that bumbling Biden says will deliver us from evil are the John R. Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act (S.4) and the Freedom to Vote Act (S.2747), both of which are stalled in the Senate due to their inability to garner the 60 votes necessary to overcome Republican filibusters.

    Predictably, bungling Biden reversed his oft-stated opposition to vitiating Senate filibuster rules.

    What's next? Martial law and the suspension of the midterm elections?


    Discuss.



    https://spectator.org/democrat-desperation-dangerous/

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    11,095
    Thanks
    5,991
    Thanked 4,148 Times in 3,045 Posts
    Groans
    48
    Groaned 183 Times in 172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post



    DEMOCRAT


    DEMOCRAT Desperation is Now Doubly Dangerous


    Their panic is driving the unconstitutional attempt to seize control of national elections.

    Bungling Biden’s “voting rights” speech in Atlanta has been widely criticized for dishonesty and demagoguery, but its real significance involves what it told us about the increasing panic that pervades the DEMOCRAT Party.

    Bumbling Biden’s sudden pivot from the Build Back Better Act to “election reform” betrays a very real fear that his party will lose its tiny majorities in Congress unless they seize control of our national elections.

    For well over two centuries the states have played the primary role in the administration of congressional elections.

    Yet Biden's DEMOCRATS now insist that this time-tested system somehow constitutes "a threat to democracy itself".

    This is self-evidently false, considering that it is the same system that gave the DEMOCRATS their small but all-too-real majorities in the House and the Senate.

    Yet, in his Tuesday speech, bungling Biden portrayed this purported menace in weirdly Manichean terms: “Will we choose democracy over autocracy, light over shadow, justice over injustice?”

    The specific bills that bumbling Biden says will deliver us from evil are the John R. Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act (S.4) and the Freedom to Vote Act (S.2747), both of which are stalled in the Senate due to their inability to garner the 60 votes necessary to overcome Republican filibusters.

    Predictably, bungling Biden reversed his oft-stated opposition to vitiating Senate filibuster rules.

    What's next? Martial law and the suspension of the midterm elections?


    Discuss.



    https://spectator.org/democrat-desperation-dangerous/
    It is amazing, how after what were supposed to be the most fair, and secure elections, that they now think the Government needs to take away states rights to control their elections. Power grab, to make sure they can continue to cheat, and get away with it!

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    93,943
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    It is amazing, how after what were supposed to be the most fair, and secure elections, that they now think the Government needs to take away states rights to control their elections. Power grab, to make sure they can continue to cheat, and get away with it!


    Will they use another Wu Flu "wave" as their excuse to either steal or postpone the midterms?

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    93,943
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default DEMOCRAT Congressman says Twitter shouldn't have censored the Hunter laptop story


  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,856
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 1,492 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    this dufus got more votes than any president ever - and yet still would have us believe the system is rigged against his party

    fuck off dementia joe. just fuck off

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    93,943
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Nasty Nancy's son Paul was involved in five companies probed by the feds



    DEMOCRATS



    Nasty Nancy Pelosi's son, Paul Pelosi Jr.'s connections to a host of fraudsters, rule-breakers and convicted criminals include:

    • He joined the board of a bio-fuel company that defrauded investors, according to an SEC ruling, and whose CEO was convicted after bribing officials. No action was taken.
    • Paul was president of an environmental investment firm that turned out to be a front for two convicted fraudsters. However, the SEC wrote in its conclusion to the case that Pelosi Jr. did not play a ‘meaningful role’ in one of the key transactions for the Natural Blue scheme.
    • He served as vice president of a company embroiled in an investigation of scam calls that targeted senior citizens. The investigation was closed.
    • A medical company Pelosi worked for was accused of testing drugs on people without FDA authorization. The FDA did not take any further action against the company.
    • Pelosi received $2.8 million of shares issued as part of a massive $164 million fraud in July 2016. Pelosi was not charged or named in any public court documents.




    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9827893/Nancy-Pelosis-son-Paul-involved-FIVE-companies-probed-feds.html

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    93,943
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default



    DEMOCRATS

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    93,943
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default



    DEMOCRAT


    Cryin' Chuck Schumer has a losing hand, and he knows it.

    Nasty Nancy Pelosi’s House DEMOCRATS passed two voting and elections bills, the laughably-named "Freedom to Vote Act" and the "John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act".

    Neither has any chance to pass the Senate under its existing rules.

    Slimeball Schumer needs the support of 10 Republican senators to break a filibuster, and he has zero, because the bills are left-wing wish lists full of dramatic expansions of federal power, handouts to incumbents, and crackdowns on free speech.


    https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/hopeless-chuck-schumers-left-hook-fails-him-again-2/

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    93,943
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    this dufus got more votes than any president ever - and yet still would have us believe the system is rigged against his party
    Whatever a DEMOCRAT says, the opposite is usually true. But sometimes Dementia Joe fucks up and tells it like it is:


Similar Threads

  1. Bad News For Democrats Equals Good News For The Country
    By Flanders in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-27-2020, 05:54 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2020, 12:43 PM
  3. Good news for humankind is bad news for DEMOCRATS
    By The Anonymous in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-02-2020, 09:42 AM
  4. Good news for America; bad news for DEMOCRATS
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-02-2019, 12:59 PM
  5. Good news for America; bad news for DEMOCRATS
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2018, 01:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •