Thread: Fake electors votes filed to the feds

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    You idiot. The document contains the state seal of AZ which is the notarization.
    really?.......then who was the notary?......the only people who "signed" the document were the governor and the secretary of the state........having been a notary for 43 years I understand how notarization works, do you?......I have to sign as the notary.......I verify I have examined the identity of the signers........I have a notary seal that I use to impress the document (only required for documents that are being used in another state).......the notary seal has my name on it, not the state's seal.....
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 01-16-2022 at 07:21 AM.
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Into the Night (01-16-2022)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Is it time here for some of my irrelevant anti-Christian ad homs?
    when has the fact you weren't involved in the discussion ever stopped you from being an idiot?.......

learn to spell.....lt's "lib'rul"......
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 01-16-2022 at 07:33 AM.
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    when has the fact you weren't involved in the discussion ever stopped you from being an idiot?.......

learn to spell.....lt's "lib'rul"......
    It's an exact quote, fuckwit.

Thanks for confirming your evil hypocrisy. Sad to see you are an evil fuckwit who deserves to burn but at least your daddy is proud of you.
    I always post to point out the stupidity of JPP's lib'ul fuckwits.......it's why I am here......
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

They tried to steal the election:

Michigan AG asks feds to investigate fack electors.

"Michigan’s attorney general is asking federal prosecutors to open a criminal investigation into 16 Republicans who submitted false certificates stating they were the state’s presidential electors despite Joe Biden’s 154,000-vote victory in 2020.

On Jan. 8, 2021, the Office of the Federal Register — which coordinates certain functions of the Electoral College between states and Congress — notified Michigan's elections director and Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's chief lawyer in an email that it received unofficial, signed certificates from GOP electors who had not been appointed by the Democratic governor. The group includes Republican National Committeewoman Kathy Berden and Meshawn Maddock, co-chair of the Michigan Republican Party.

LANSING, Mich. -- Michigan's attorney general is asking federal prosecutors to open a criminal investigation into 16 Republicans who submitted false certificates stating they were the state's presidential electors despite Joe Biden's 154,000-vote victory in 2020.

Dana Nessel, a Democrat, disclosed Thursday that her office had been evaluating charges for nearly a year but decided to refer the matter to the U.S. attorney in western Michigan.

“Under state law, I think clearly you have forgery of a public record, which is a 14-year offense, and election law forgery, which is a five-year offense," she told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. But the Justice Department, she said, is best suited to probe and potentially prosecute."
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have never heard any stories of Democrats ever doing this.

What a bunch of cheaters these Republicans are.

When Donald Trump hijacked the Republican Party, he tossed their morals out the window.

The morals of the Republican Party are now the morals have a man who has no morals.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Agreed. Are these idiots being charged?
    It is not clear whether it broke any federal or state laws since nobody took their efforts seriously. Maybe lose her notary license.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-16-2022)

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

really?.......then who was the notary?......the only people who "signed" the document were the governor and the secretary of the state........having been a notary for 43 years I understand how notarization works, do you?......I have to sign as the notary.......I verify I have examined the identity of the signers........I have a notary seal that I use to impress the document (only required for documents that are being used in another state).......the notary seal has my name on it, not the state's seal.....
    That was the actual document, not the forgery. Using the official state stamp serves the same purpose as the notary.

Since as a notary you had to verify the identify of the signers she failed to verify their identify because
    the governor and secretary of state did not sign the phony document. Also, she had no authority to use the state seal. She submitted this as an official document which was a forgery.

As a notary would there be any problem if you verified the signatures of the governor and secretary of state on a document they did not sign?

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is not clear whether it broke any federal or state laws since nobody took their efforts seriously. Maybe lose her notary license.
    Seems like it's worth a federal investigation as part of combined effort with former POTUS and the WH to overthrow an election. By itself, sure, they could claim it was a joke, but in concert with all the other efforts, it looks like seditious conspiracy.

Maybe they'll just be fined and not do 20 years like the white supremacist terrorist assholes, but they are all part of the same conspiracy, IMO.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
    If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    They tried to steal the election:

Michigan AG asks feds to investigate fack electors.

"Michigan’s attorney general is asking federal prosecutors to open a criminal investigation into 16 Republicans who submitted false certificates stating they were the state’s presidential electors despite Joe Biden’s 154,000-vote victory in 2020.

On Jan. 8, 2021, the Office of the Federal Register — which coordinates certain functions of the Electoral College between states and Congress — notified Michigan's elections director and Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's chief lawyer in an email that it received unofficial, signed certificates from GOP electors who had not been appointed by the Democratic governor. The group includes Republican National Committeewoman Kathy Berden and Meshawn Maddock, co-chair of the Michigan Republican Party.

LANSING, Mich. -- Michigan's attorney general is asking federal prosecutors to open a criminal investigation into 16 Republicans who submitted false certificates stating they were the state's presidential electors despite Joe Biden's 154,000-vote victory in 2020.

Dana Nessel, a Democrat, disclosed Thursday that her office had been evaluating charges for nearly a year but decided to refer the matter to the U.S. attorney in western Michigan.

“Under state law, I think clearly you have forgery of a public record, which is a 14-year offense, and election law forgery, which is a five-year offense," she told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. But the Justice Department, she said, is best suited to probe and potentially prosecute."
    There was no election in 2020.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Satan's minions lie a lot and PmP is Satan's top minion on JPP.

Consider that if there were evidence of Libs in Chicago doing the same thing how PmP and others would react for an answer to their true nature.
    Whataboutism. Attempting to speak for Jesus. Omniscience fallacy. Trolling. Warmongering. No argument presented.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why do you keep up the lie you're a Christian?
    Assumption fallacy. Speaking for Jesus. Omniscience fallacy. Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Seems like it's worth a federal investigation as part of combined effort with former POTUS and the WH to overthrow an election. By itself, sure, they could claim it was a joke, but in concert with all the other efforts, it looks like seditious conspiracy.

Maybe they'll just be fined and not do 20 years like the white supremacist terrorist assholes, but they are all part of the same conspiracy, IMO.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
    If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
    I think they are arguing that the electors chosen by the state are not legitimate because of voter fraud and that their electors are the legitimate slate (which I think they send in first). Sounds like the election of 1876 where both parties in the former Confederacy claimed to have the legal electors.

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What do you know about the law....or are you just lying and bullshitting as usual?
    Discard of the Constitution of the United States. Denial of history. Speaking for Jesus. Omniscience fallacy. Insult fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think they are arguing that the electors chosen by the state are not legitimate because of voter fraud and that their electors are the legitimate slate (which I think they send in first). Sounds like the election of 1876 where both parties in the former Confederacy claimed to have the legal electors.
    How does the precedent of 1876 affect this case? Does it criminalize it?

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They were idiots to forge documents
    The documents were not forged.
    for believing the crazy charges of "election fraud."
    You can't make the evidence of election fraud disappear by deflection, dude.
    First you said I was making it up and then said it was in the news every day.
    Contextomy fallacy.
    I found an article about AZ submitting an "alternate" slate of electors. Since it was "notarized" by a Notary Public a complaint was filed with the Secretary of State's Office for participating in a fraudulent scheme.
    There was no 'scheme'.
    When people are willing to commit crimes
    There was no crime.
    because they believe crazy lies it says something is seriously wrong with their judgment, morals, and intelligence.
    You can't make evidence of election fraud disappear by insulting people either.