Members banned from this thread: AProudLefty and ParachuteAdams


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Any examples?

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91,941
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Question Any examples?

    Last edited by Legion; 01-12-2022 at 11:33 PM.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1,138
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 269 Times in 217 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    PLEASE MAKE YOUR OP PRINT LARGER SO I CAN READ IT?

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91,941
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    PLEASE MAKE YOUR OP PRINT LARGER SO I CAN READ IT?
    It's an image file. I replaced it with the original Tweet.

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1,138
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 269 Times in 217 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    It's an image file. I replaced it with the original Tweet.
    Thank you.

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91,941
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    Thank you.
    Anything on the topic?

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1,138
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 269 Times in 217 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Anything on the topic?
    Sure.
    But you are going to have to provide SOME kind of evidence to back up the tweet.

    As you know...everyone has an opinion.
    But it is evidence of those opinions that makes all the difference.

    Do you have any evidence - especially unbiased - to back up the tweet?

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1,138
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 269 Times in 217 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Anything on the topic?
    I don't like mass and absolute generalizations like the tweet is making.
    Especially with ZIP evidence to even begin to back it up.

    It's lazy.
    Any idiot can make a claim.
    Backing it up is the thing.

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    11,828
    Thanks
    4,469
    Thanked 8,027 Times in 5,183 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 158 Times in 142 Posts
    Blog Entries
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    Sure.
    But you are going to have to provide SOME kind of evidence to back up the tweet.

    As you know...everyone has an opinion.
    But it is evidence of those opinions that makes all the difference.

    Do you have any evidence - especially unbiased - to back up the tweet?
    Post makes no sense. How can legion provide evidence that democrats have never provided one example of an eligible voter who couldn’t vote when they just haven’t? I’ll give you evidence: Here’s a list off all the dems who have given a real life example of an actual human being who wanted to vote, and was legally eligible to vote, and yet was prevented from doing so:









    Maybe you can dispute the op by providing one real life example of an actual human being who wanted to vote, and was legally eligible to vote, and yet was prevented from doing so.
    "Where the people fear the govt. you have tyranny. Where the govt. fears the people you have liberty."

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    31,107
    Thanks
    1,751
    Thanked 7,951 Times in 6,472 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 331 Times in 319 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Unfortunately Ignorant Cowards R US rarely demand rationality from the WOKE Revolution, much less evidence, and much less proof.






    Buckle Up!
    If the people in charge of running America were actively trying to harm America what would they be doing differently?

  10. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    111,160
    Thanks
    9,299
    Thanked 32,099 Times in 25,510 Posts
    Groans
    3,079
    Groaned 2,405 Times in 2,295 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    Sure.
    But you are going to have to provide SOME kind of evidence to back up the tweet.

    As you know...everyone has an opinion.
    But it is evidence of those opinions that makes all the difference.

    Do you have any evidence - especially unbiased - to back up the tweet?
    evidence: the world

    it is your oyster.....all you need to do us show us your pearls......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  11. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91,941
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Maybe you can dispute the op by providing one real life example of an actual human being who wanted to vote, and was legally eligible to vote, and yet was prevented from doing so.
    Or maybe he cannot.

  12. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    72,833
    Thanks
    6,077
    Thanked 22,770 Times in 14,725 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 3,836 Times in 3,488 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    You never saw the videos of 6 hour long lines to vote?
    4,487


    Posters dumb enough to believe Trump won: (So we can ignore them due to their stupidity):

    STONE
    PostModernProphet
    Earl
    "Truth Detector"
    Celticguy
    Dachasund
    Into the Night
    Life is Golden
    Stretch
    AssHatZombie
    gfm7175
    Legion

  13. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91,941
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad** View Post
    You never saw the videos of 6 hour long lines to vote?
    I've noticed how the DEMOCRATS have never, not once, provided even one single real life example of an actual human being who wanted to vote, and was legally eligible to vote, and yet was prevented from doing so. Not one example. Because it's a total fiction.

  14. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    31,465
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 9,595 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,562 Times in 2,388 Posts

    Default

    Pretty funny thread, first off tweets? In today's information age all one can come up with to support a view is a tweet?

    But better yet, that is like back in the day under Jim Crow when the black guy couldn't vote cause he could pass a literacy test he was told no on prevented him from voting he just didn't qualify to vote.

    You want to prevent certain voters who want to vote from voting, easy, just consolidate and close polling locations in certain areas so those voters are faced with long lines inorder to vote, cutting hours at the same time helps also

    "Polling place reductions and changes can lower turnout by creating confusion and barriers for voters, potentially disenfranchising them"
    https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/researc...-place-changes

    "Texas closes hundreds of polling sites, making it harder for minorities to vote"
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...losures-voting

    "Texas Counties 'Disenfranchised Voters' By Closing Too Many Polling Places"
    https://www.tpr.org/government-publi...-say-advocates

    "Why Do Nonwhite Georgia Voters Have To Wait In Line For Hours? Too Few Polling Places"
    https://www.npr.org/2020/10/17/92452...few-polling-pl

    "Arizona has closed hundreds of polling places"
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...on/2288261001/

    "Southern U.S. states have closed 1,200 polling places in recent years"
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1VV09J

  15. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91,941
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    Pretty funny thread, first off tweets? In today's information age all one can come up with to support a view is a tweet? But better yet, that is like back in the day under Jim Crow when the black guy couldn't vote cause he could pass a literacy test he was told no on prevented him from voting he just didn't qualify to vote. You want to prevent certain voters who want to vote from voting, easy, just consolidate and close polling locations in certain areas so those voters are faced with long lines inorder to vote, cutting hours at the same time helps also "Polling place reductions and changes can lower turnout by creating confusion and barriers for voters, potentially disenfranchising them" https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/researc...-place-changes "Texas closes hundreds of polling sites, making it harder for minorities to vote" https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...losures-voting "Texas Counties 'Disenfranchised Voters' By Closing Too Many Polling Places" https://www.tpr.org/government-publi...-say-advocates "Why Do Nonwhite Georgia Voters Have To Wait In Line For Hours? Too Few Polling Places" https://www.npr.org/2020/10/17/92452...few-polling-pl "Arizona has closed hundreds of polling places" https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...on/2288261001/ "Southern U.S. states have closed 1,200 polling places in recent years" https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1VV09J
    I've noticed how DEMOCRATS, including Anchovies have never, not once, provided even one single real life example of an actual human being who wanted to vote, and was legally eligible to vote, and yet was prevented from doing so. Not one example. Because it's a total fiction.

    Poor Anchovies.

Similar Threads

  1. Can you think of examples of factual propaganda?
    By Drummie123 in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-30-2021, 11:00 AM
  2. Examples of how compasionate the left are
    By USFREEDOM911 in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-03-2018, 10:11 PM
  3. More Examples of White Fragility: 22 May 2018
    By Bourbon in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2018, 07:20 AM
  4. examples in how republicans cant run government
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 10:40 AM
  5. More examples liberal racism?
    By Cancel 2018. 3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 04:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •