Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: Hey Sarge Stoney I created this GIF just for you

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    57,495
    Thanks
    19,939
    Thanked 12,854 Times in 10,425 Posts
    Groans
    710
    Groaned 1,666 Times in 1,607 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    A good GIF, but Stone is much fatter. This is more appropriate:


    Avatar sized:
    Lol
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    please don't troll.



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (01-13-2022)

  3. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    66,361
    Thanks
    21,917
    Thanked 31,778 Times in 24,890 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,258 Times in 2,216 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Dutch Uncle
    Arrogant Asshole

    This message is hidden because Dutch Uncle is on your ignore list.
    Fat boy, every knows you supposedly have me on ignore...that's why you keep talking about it.

    When will I become non-existent, fat boy? Five years from now? You might Win! LOL

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    AProudLefty (01-13-2022), guno (01-13-2022)

  5. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    57,495
    Thanks
    19,939
    Thanked 12,854 Times in 10,425 Posts
    Groans
    710
    Groaned 1,666 Times in 1,607 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Fat boy, every knows you supposedly have me on ignore...that's why you keep talking about it.

    When will I become non-existent, fat boy? Five years from now? You might Win! LOL
    Yo Uncle Faggot can you put Biden hat on him like something like this.



    I could do it but I am too drunk. Got a new laptop and haven't installed the necessary software yet to animate the hat on him.
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    please don't troll.



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (01-13-2022)

  7. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    66,361
    Thanks
    21,917
    Thanked 31,778 Times in 24,890 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,258 Times in 2,216 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Yo Uncle Faggot can you put Biden hat on him like something like this.



    I could do it but I am too drunk. Got a new laptop and haven't installed the necessary software yet to animate the hat on him.
    LOL

    The truly sad thing is that these people fear the future.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    AProudLefty (01-13-2022)

  9. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    57,495
    Thanks
    19,939
    Thanked 12,854 Times in 10,425 Posts
    Groans
    710
    Groaned 1,666 Times in 1,607 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    LOL

    The truly sad thing is that these people fear the future.
    This is me being drunk after installing GIMP. Just wanted to demonstrate what I want the gif to be like.

    I have a software to download later to animate the hat on him. But blech later I'm too drunk.

    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    please don't troll.



  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (01-13-2022), guno (01-13-2022)

  11. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    66,361
    Thanks
    21,917
    Thanked 31,778 Times in 24,890 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,258 Times in 2,216 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    This is me being drunk after installing GIMP. Just wanted to demonstrate what I want the gif to be like.

    I have a software to download later to animate the hat on him. But blech later I'm too drunk.

    Quit demonstrating your awesomeness over the fat boy..

    Smart people see it and the dumbasses never will.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    AProudLefty (01-13-2022)

  13. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    57,495
    Thanks
    19,939
    Thanked 12,854 Times in 10,425 Posts
    Groans
    710
    Groaned 1,666 Times in 1,607 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Quit demonstrating your awesomeness over the fat boy..

    Smart people see it and the dumbasses never will.
    Hey I am like Trump! Both of us demonstrate our awesomeness everyday!
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    please don't troll.



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (01-13-2022)

  15. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    66,361
    Thanks
    21,917
    Thanked 31,778 Times in 24,890 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,258 Times in 2,216 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Hey I am like Trump! Both of us demonstrate our awesomeness everyday!
    It's like being cool; the cool never brag about it. They just are cool. Trumpers brag about it. Not cool.

    You're cool because you are. Not because you are deaf, not because you are male or anything else.

    You are cool because you posses the calmness to rise above the mob, to see them for what they are.

    OR I could be wrong and you're just a stupid drunk..but I doubt it.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    AProudLefty (01-13-2022)

  17. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,306
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 71 Times in 70 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default The employee to clientele ratio is high.

    No no it never happened. It wasn’t there. They’re walking by
    all dumbfounded. I live in a good neighborhood. Snubbing there
    nose at you. They’re innocent till the end of time. I’ll call the cops.



    He’s laying flat on his face unconscious with his head split open.
    I walked by like he wasn’t even there. I can’t remember what
    happened, can you? I only seen that happen once.




    The girls like to watch the jocks on TV.



    I’m not a EMT.

  18. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    57,495
    Thanks
    19,939
    Thanked 12,854 Times in 10,425 Posts
    Groans
    710
    Groaned 1,666 Times in 1,607 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It's like being cool; the cool never brag about it. They just are cool. Trumpers brag about it. Not cool.

    You're cool because you are. Not because you are deaf, not because you are male or anything else.

    You are cool because you posses the calmness to rise above the mob, to see them for what they are.

    OR I could be wrong and you're just a stupid drunk..but I doubt it.
    Well I am a stupid drunk and I admit it. But you are correct about me rising above everyone. Like what Newton said.



    I am just a little man standing on the shoulders of the geniuses and the earth shakers.
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    please don't troll.



  19. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (01-14-2022)

  20. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    57,495
    Thanks
    19,939
    Thanked 12,854 Times in 10,425 Posts
    Groans
    710
    Groaned 1,666 Times in 1,607 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It's like being cool; the cool never brag about it. They just are cool. Trumpers brag about it. Not cool.

    You're cool because you are. Not because you are deaf, not because you are male or anything else.

    You are cool because you posses the calmness to rise above the mob, to see them for what they are.

    OR I could be wrong and you're just a stupid drunk..but I doubt it.
    BTW, don't stupid drunks always brag?
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    please don't troll.



  21. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (01-14-2022)

  22. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    31,533
    Thanks
    5,036
    Thanked 16,626 Times in 12,508 Posts
    Groans
    127
    Groaned 324 Times in 311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Well I am a stupid drunk and I admit it. But you are correct about me rising above everyone. Like what Newton said.



    I am just a little man standing on the shoulders of the geniuses and the earth shakers.
    You're a fucking troll, nothing more.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  23. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    66,361
    Thanks
    21,917
    Thanked 31,778 Times in 24,890 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,258 Times in 2,216 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Well I am a stupid drunk and I admit it. But you are correct about me rising above everyone. Like what Newton said.

    https://themuslimtimesdotinfodotcom....n-quotes-2.jpg

    I am just a little man standing on the shoulders of the geniuses and the earth shakers.
    Love the honesty. LOL

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    AProudLefty (01-14-2022)

  25. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    57,495
    Thanks
    19,939
    Thanked 12,854 Times in 10,425 Posts
    Groans
    710
    Groaned 1,666 Times in 1,607 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You're a fucking troll, nothing more.
    I must be doing something right if I get called a troll.
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    please don't troll.



Similar Threads

  1. How sociopaths are created
    By tinfoil in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-30-2019, 07:49 AM
  2. The Only Sarge
    By BRUTALITOPS in forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2016, 01:46 PM
  3. Who created the N.S.A.?
    By wanderingbear in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 03:35 PM
  4. Why God created Woman
    By Conservative in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 01:09 PM
  5. Beer Review: Sam Adams Stoney Brook Red
    By /MSG/ in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 10:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •