Members banned from this thread: AProudLefty and ParachuteAdams


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 60 of 60

Thread: DEMOCRATS in the news

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,827
    Thanks
    5,839
    Thanked 11,744 Times in 8,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    any investor that says they mean nothing is an idiot investor
    Here's Kroger's Q3 2021 Quarterly Earnings report....the only mention of "margins" is a single bullet on Page 11 that discusses margins net of investments.

    And here's Kroger's actual earnings statement, with the only mention of margins being GROSS MARGINS.

    So you're not even in the same ballpark as Kroger is, and you're making shit up as you go because of it.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  2. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,363
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 2,101 Times in 1,532 Posts
    Groans
    32
    Groaned 129 Times in 126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Here's Kroger's Q3 2021 Quarterly Earnings report....the only mention of "margins" is a single bullet on Page 11 that discusses margins net of investments.

    And here's Kroger's actual earnings statement, with the only mention of margins being GROSS MARGINS.

    So you're not even in the same ballpark as Kroger is, and you're making shit up as you go because of it.
    it is there moron

    you got nothing. just more stupidity

  3. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,827
    Thanks
    5,839
    Thanked 11,744 Times in 8,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    it is there moron
    I just gave you both the QER and the Investor Presentation, and neither focuses on the margins you are trying to establish as a standard.

    In fact, those "margins" don't even appear in the QER.

    You can just admit you don't know what you're talking about; you're just a bootlicker.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  4. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,363
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 2,101 Times in 1,532 Posts
    Groans
    32
    Groaned 129 Times in 126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I just gave you both the QER and the Investor Presentation, and neither focuses on the margins you are trying to establish as a standard.

    In fact, those "margins" don't even appear in the QER.

    You can just admit you don't know what you're talking about; you're just a bootlicker.
    we seem to be spinning our wheels on your retarded views too frequently

    you go ahead and ignore this info as you invest - I really don't give a shit. it does help me understand why you need so much government assistance though - bad decision making - or being extremely unlucky is the only way you can be a loser in a country where all the rules are in our benefit

  5. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,827
    Thanks
    5,839
    Thanked 11,744 Times in 8,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    we seem to be spinning our wheels on your retarded views too frequently
    You have a big mouth that your narrow ass can't cover.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  6. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,827
    Thanks
    5,839
    Thanked 11,744 Times in 8,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    you go ahead and ignore this info as you invest - I really don't give a shit.
    I look at QER's, like real investors...I don't listen to CNBC morons, like poseurs do.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  7. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    11,869
    Thanks
    6,396
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    57
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Right, $2B a year into their pockets.

    So what is your point?
    It's a business it is supposed to make profits, don't worry you will still git da walfar chek

  8. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,827
    Thanks
    5,839
    Thanked 11,744 Times in 8,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    It's a business it is supposed to make profits, don't worry you will still git da walfar chek
    So then why are you wetting your diaper on taxing their profits, liar?

    Remember, you lied about having an adopted daughter, then you lied about having a son, then you changed that lie to say you had two sons.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  9. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,827
    Thanks
    5,839
    Thanked 11,744 Times in 8,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    It's a business it is supposed to make profitsk
    Which it does, so what is your problem, crybaby?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  10. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    11,869
    Thanks
    6,396
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    57
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Which it does, so what is your problem, crybaby?
    That the government should stop taking more

  11. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,827
    Thanks
    5,839
    Thanked 11,744 Times in 8,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    That the government should stop taking more
    Why? Do you think Kroger's CEO needs another $20M bonus?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  12. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    11,869
    Thanks
    6,396
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    57
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Why? Do you think Kroger's CEO needs another $20M bonus?
    What I think is it's none of your business. Liz warren is getting rich off taxpayers, do you have a problem with that?

  13. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    53,827
    Thanks
    5,839
    Thanked 11,744 Times in 8,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    What I think is it's none of your business.
    It actually is because Kroger is a publicly-traded company and I'm a shareholder.

    So it is my business.

    It's not yours, though.


    Liz warren is getting rich off taxpayers
    How so?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  14. #59 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loose Vagina 426 View Post
    I'm a shareholder.
    So you say.

  15. #60 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loose Vagina 426 View Post
    Do you think Kroger's CEO needs another $20M bonus?
    That's not for Fauxcahontas (or you) to decide, and it's irrelevant.

    BTW, his total compensation package was $22.4 million in 2021.

    That's none of your business, is it?

Similar Threads

  1. Bad News For Democrats Equals Good News For The Country
    By Flanders in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-27-2020, 05:54 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2020, 12:43 PM
  3. Good news for humankind is bad news for DEMOCRATS
    By The Anonymous in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-02-2020, 09:42 AM
  4. Good news for America; bad news for DEMOCRATS
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-02-2019, 12:59 PM
  5. Good news for America; bad news for DEMOCRATS
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2018, 01:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •