Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 182

Thread: Who is a vaccine mandate intended to protect?

  1. #166 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    10,882
    Thanks
    5,924
    Thanked 4,080 Times in 2,986 Posts
    Groans
    48
    Groaned 183 Times in 172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Oh, so everything is a conspiracy to make you look stupid and to give you permanent brain damage from COVID.
    If it's true. it's not a conspiracy. this whole thing is about the world reset. and new world order you fool!

  2. #167 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I take good care of myself,
    NO YOU DO NOT!

    If you did, you wouldn't have caught COVID.

    It's really that simple.


    my son who is vaxed because he is a nurse brought it home.
    Stop lying.


    I wear my mask everywhere it is required, nowhere else.
    Yep, which proves you don't know how to take care of yourself.

    If you are only wearing the mask where it's required, then you're not protecting yourself, which means you don't know how...which means you need a nanny to do it for you because you can't.

    You simply can't.


    I eat right exercise 5 times a week at the gym and get 8 hrs sleep every night.
    Yet, you caught COVID and it is now a pre-existing condition; your doctor will now consider you to be in poor health because of it.

    So because you're a filthy pig person, your doctor will now consider you fundamentally unhealthy for the rest of your life.


    My symptoms were mild because I am in good shape for someone half my age. In the end most will get this virus, nothing any vax will do!
    The symptoms had nothing to do with how well or how shitty you took care of yourself...the degree of symptoms is determined by genetics, not by whatever bullshit you think preemptively drinking your own piss or ingesting horse dewormer would do.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  3. #168 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Answer my question why won't they advertise it!
    Advertise what? What are you blabbering about you filthy pig person?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  4. #169 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Never drank piss, next, liar!
    You say that, but why should anyone believe you?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  5. #170 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Never downplayed it! Fauci did though
    Yes you did...you downplayed it and said it was "no worse than the flu", and then you downplayed it again when you said kids couldn't get it, or if they did, it wouldn't be that bad.

    Meanwhile 600 kids a day show up to ICU's with COVID...
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  6. #171 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Ivermectin, or whatever it's called is very effective n treating Covid!
    No it isn't.

    Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic, and COVID is a virus.

    A virus and a parasite are different.

    All Ivermectin does for humans is bleed away your intestinal lining...that's why all you horse paste-eating dipshits are shitting out blood.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  7. #172 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    10,882
    Thanks
    5,924
    Thanked 4,080 Times in 2,986 Posts
    Groans
    48
    Groaned 183 Times in 172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    NO YOU DO NOT!

    If you did, you wouldn't have caught COVID.

    It's really that simple.




    Stop lying.




    Yep, which proves you don't know how to take care of yourself.

    If you are only wearing the mask where it's required, then you're not protecting yourself, which means you don't know how...which means you need a nanny to do it for you because you can't.

    You simply can't.




    Yet, you caught COVID and it is now a pre-existing condition; your doctor will now consider you to be in poor health because of it.

    So because you're a filthy pig person, your doctor will now consider you fundamentally unhealthy for the rest of your life.




    The symptoms had nothing to do with how well or how shitty you took care of yourself...the degree of symptoms is determined by genetics, not by whatever bullshit you think preemptively drinking your own piss or ingesting horse dewormer would do.
    Seek help, I have tried to help with your mental weakness, and illness, you are beyond any help normal people can give you! Get some meds or start taking the ones you have, you are delusional!

  8. #173 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    If it's true. it's not a conspiracy. this whole thing is about the world reset. and new world order you fool!
    So you believe that there's a conspiracy to make you look dumb and to infect you with COVID, causing long-haul effects like brain fog?

    I mean, you've already caught COVID so...
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  9. #174 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Seek help, I have tried to help with your mental weakness, and illness, you are beyond any help normal people can give you! Get some meds or start taking the ones you have, you are delusional!
    One of the long-term side effects from COVID is brain fog, which would go a long way to explain your shitty and stupid posts on JPP.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  10. #175 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    10,882
    Thanks
    5,924
    Thanked 4,080 Times in 2,986 Posts
    Groans
    48
    Groaned 183 Times in 172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    One of the long-term side effects from COVID is brain fog, which would go a long way to explain your shitty and stupid posts on JPP.
    You got it twisted! Makes sense though! Listen, and I mean this sincerely! Seek out professional help, you are in a mental state that isn't healthy, your anger, and hatred, and delusion, is going to boil over and you are going to try and hurt people! Stop listening to the voices.

  11. #176 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    You got it twisted! Makes sense though! Listen, and I mean this sincerely! Seek out professional help, you are in a mental state that isn't healthy, your anger, and hatred, and delusion, is going to boil over and you are going to try and hurt people! Stop listening to the voices.
    You're the one who makes empty, impotent threats on JPP, not me.

    You're the one who talks passive-aggressively about Civil War and your stupid guns (that you're probably too stupid to use).

    You're the one who said the election was stolen, but then didn't go to DC on 1/6 to do anything about it...which is weird.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  12. #177 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1,138
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 269 Times in 217 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Fine, then you are 25 times less likely to die from COVID if you are vaccinated vs. unvaccinated.

    So...what point do you think you're winning here?
    Just as I thought.

    You could neither post a link to support your ridiculous comment.

    Nor do you have the maturity to admit you were wrong.

    What a waste of time you are, IMO.

    We are done here.

    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by McRocket; 01-14-2022 at 08:39 AM.

  13. #178 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    16,495
    Thanks
    910
    Thanked 6,194 Times in 4,290 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,713 Times in 1,581 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Who is a vaccine mandate intended to protect?
    The people who get the vaccines, and those around them. Has no one explained this to you yet? Or are you just refusing to listen?

  14. #179 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    Justas I thought.
    Let me stop you right there...thinking isn't something you do.


    You could neither post a link to support your ridiculous comment.
    According to the link you posted, unvaccinated are 25 times more likely to die from COVID than vaccinated.


    or do you have the maturity to admit you were wrong.
    Except I did:

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Fine, then you are 25 times less likely to die from COVID if you are vaccinated vs. unvaccinated.
    What's weird is that you quoted it, but apparently didn't read it.


    What a waste of time you are, IMO.
    I can't help it that you're functionally illiterate, act in bad faith, and don't know what words mean.


    We are done here. Have a nice day.
    Something tells me that we're not done and that you won't be able to let this go.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  15. #180 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1,138
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 269 Times in 217 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Let me stop you right there...thinking isn't something you do.




    According to the link you posted, unvaccinated are 25 times more likely to die from COVID than vaccinated.




    Except I did:



    What's weird is that you quoted it, but apparently didn't read it.




    I can't help it that you're functionally illiterate, act in bad faith, and don't know what words mean.




    Something tells me that we're not done and that you won't be able to let this go.
    Here is more proof - you fucking lunatic.
    That Covid-19 vaccines are NO guarantee of protection from Covid.

    In New South Wales in Australia.
    68.9% of those hospitalized with Covid-19 HAD BOTH OF THEIR SHOTS!!!


    https://aci.health.nsw.gov.au/__data...19-Monitor.pdf

    You retarded losers whom wishes death to people just because they disagree with him politically.

    Fucking whacko.

    So...where is all this WONDERFUL PROTECTION your fucking Covid-19 shots give you now?

    Doofus.

Similar Threads

  1. Joe Bidenís Vaccine Mandate Doesnít Exist
    By Stretch in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2021, 04:11 PM
  2. Constitution allows Biden to mandate COVID vaccine.
    By gemini104104 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2021, 03:33 AM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-12-2021, 05:51 PM
  4. Vaccine Mandate To Fly
    By PoliTalker in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 08-12-2021, 02:43 PM
  5. 2nd Amendment is intended to protect the people from the government
    By tinfoil in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 05:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •