Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 182

Thread: Who is a vaccine mandate intended to protect?

  1. #136 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I doubt we will ever know the truth! I think the numbers say what they want, to get more people to get the poisonous jab! Do you know why they do not advertise the jab on TV, other than opinions from talking heads. You really need to get help for your foul mouth! I certainly hope you do not have kids that you use that language in front of, is it turrets, or just your bat crap craziness?
    So what you're saying here is that you have no evidence or data to suggest that transmission is the same for vaccinated vs. unvaccinated, but you believe it anyway because you're a big fucking crybaby.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  2. #137 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    to the first part.
    Yes, I do find it hilarious that you're drinking your own piss now.

    I'd tell you to eat shit, but I don't want to give you any ideas.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  3. #138 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Secondly no I said they were dying of underlying issues made worse by covid get your crap straight!
    MADE WORSE BY COVID.

    So with NO COVID, they aren't made worse.

    Thanks for making my argument for me, Ace.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  4. #139 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    People with underlying issues dying sooner was the goal!
    So that's why you downplayed COVID and called it a hoax...your goal was to kill people with pre-existing conditions.

    Why do you want to kill people with pre-existing conditions when you are one of those people now because your filthy ass already caught COVID?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  5. #140 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Finally I did take care of myself
    NO YOU DIDN'T! You did not take care of yourself, and that's why you caught COVID.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I had mild symptoms because i keep myself in shape and in good health
    Kept yourself in shape and in good health except for contracting COVID, which is now a pre-existing condition that shows you to be in poor health...which is how your doctor will see it.

    LMAO!

    "I played great defense against Lebron except for the 45 points he put up on me in the paint."
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  6. #141 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    show me the proof that the vaccines work. the burden is on you.
    Here ya go, asshole:

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    We do know the truth already...vaccinations cut back on transmission.

    Vaccines reduce Covid transmission by 40%: WHO
    https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...sion-by-40-who

    The growing evidence that the Covid-19 vaccines can reduce transmission, explained
    https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2...moderna-pfizer

    Study ties COVID vaccines to lower transmission rates
    https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...smission-rates

    One dose of a Covid vaccine can almost halve transmission, study finds
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/28/coro...nsmission.html

    Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

    Do you ever get tired of me making you feel small and stupid all the time?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  7. #142 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    That is 100% nonsense.
    No, your shitty sock is 100% nonsense.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  8. #143 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    Show me a government link that says that EVERYONE whom gets a Covid-19 vaccination? Cannot die of Covid-19?
    Well, haven't you been arguing this whole time that no one has died of COVID, they've just died of underlying health conditions that are being assigned to COVID?

    You made that argument for 24 straight months under your various socks.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  9. #144 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1,138
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 269 Times in 217 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    No, your shitty sock is 100% nonsense.
    I will ask you again.

    You said (in essence) above that no one dies from Covid that gets vaccinated.

    So...where is your link to proof of this?

  10. #145 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1,138
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 269 Times in 217 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Well, haven't you been arguing this whole time that no one has died of COVID, they've just died of underlying health conditions that are being assigned to COVID?

    You made that argument for 24 straight months under your various socks.
    I have never said/typed/thought that.

    Once again...

    show me a government link that says that EVERYONE whom gets a Covid-19 vaccination?
    Cannot die of Covid-19?

  11. #146 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    You said (in essence) above that no one dies from Covid that gets vaccinated.
    Correct.


    So...where is your link to proof of this?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  12. #147 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    I have never said/typed/thought that.
    Sure you did, just not under this sock.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  13. #148 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    show me a government link that says that EVERYONE whom gets a Covid-19 vaccination?
    Cannot die of Covid-19?
    There is no increased risk for mortality among COVID-19 vaccine recipients. This finding reinforces the safety profile of currently approved COVID-19 vaccines in the United States. All persons aged ≥12 years should receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7043e2.htm
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  14. #149 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1,138
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 269 Times in 217 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Correct.


    That chart does not IN ANY WAY prove that NO ONE HAS EVER DIED OF COVID-19 Whom got the vaccine.

    For the third time?

    Where is your link that factually proves that NO ONE has EVER died of Covid-19 whom was vaccinated?


    I doubt it since here is a link proving you are wrong:

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ted/ar-AAPFMfB

  15. #150 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1,138
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 269 Times in 217 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Sure you did, just not under this sock.
    For the record - I have never posted on this site as anyone but McRocket (except once I posted as Anonymous to try that feature out).

    You don't believe me?

    Oh well.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to McRocket For This Post:

    Wolverine (01-13-2022)

Similar Threads

  1. Joe Bidenís Vaccine Mandate Doesnít Exist
    By Stretch in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2021, 04:11 PM
  2. Constitution allows Biden to mandate COVID vaccine.
    By gemini104104 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2021, 03:33 AM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-12-2021, 05:51 PM
  4. Vaccine Mandate To Fly
    By PoliTalker in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 08-12-2021, 02:43 PM
  5. 2nd Amendment is intended to protect the people from the government
    By tinfoil in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 05:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •