Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 182

Thread: Who is a vaccine mandate intended to protect?

  1. #121 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I don't pay attention to your mentally ill rantings, find a washer that's spin cycle has a slight wobble, it's obvious you need to get some action!
    You drink your own piss and you are pretending you're some kind of epidemiologist.

    I don't know any epidemiologists who drink their own piss.

    But I know plenty of Conservative morons who do.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  2. #122 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    10,882
    Thanks
    5,924
    Thanked 4,080 Times in 2,986 Posts
    Groans
    48
    Groaned 183 Times in 172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    But the odds are slim that it will if you are vaccinated.

    The odds are much worse if you are not.




    Underlying health condition exacerbated by a COVID infection.

    So if there was no COVID infection, the underlkying health condition wouldn't have claimed that person's life.

    So get vaccinated and wear a mask because your odds of getting a COVID infection if you do that are much, much better than without.
    Only if you do not have underlying health issues, otherwise the vax is worthless, I have already had the vid, mild symptoms no vax!

    Your second premise is also wrong, without a change in the underlying condition, death most likely would come earlier for that person!

  3. #123 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I don't pay attention to your mentally ill rantings, find a washer that's spin cycle has a slight wobble, it's obvious you need to get some action!
    Stop lying to me!

    Of course you pay attention to it...you're quoting it.

    So that means you're reading it, which means you're paying attention to it.

    You just can't stop yourself from lying all the time...that's really bad, dude. You need serious help.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  4. #124 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Only if you do not have underlying health issues, otherwise the vax is worthless
    Do you think that vaccinated people and unvaccinated people contract COVID at the same rates? If so, show your fucking work or shut your big mouth.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  5. #125 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    10,882
    Thanks
    5,924
    Thanked 4,080 Times in 2,986 Posts
    Groans
    48
    Groaned 183 Times in 172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You drink your own piss and you are pretending you're some kind of epidemiologist.

    I don't know any epidemiologists who drink their own piss.

    But I know plenty of Conservative morons who do.
    I told you that is the ranting of an insane person, who cherry picked a story from the UK, so you know one crazy person from another country did it, I have no need to address it. I also doubt you know many conservative people, as we would avoid your craziness like the plague.

  6. #126 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    49,703
    Thanks
    3,328
    Thanked 6,623 Times in 5,220 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 336 Times in 314 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Do you think that vaccinated people and unvaccinated people contract COVID at the same rates? If so, show your fucking work or shut your big mouth.
    vaccines don't work. shut your dumb yap.

    the cdc has admitted it. when will you?
    internet of bodies

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    Yaldabaoth (ignorance via the ego) is created when reason follows the outward senses.

  7. #127 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I have already had the vid, mild symptoms no vax
    Mild symptoms including loss of taste and smell, which is why you drink your own piss.

    Also, it's not a brag to tell everyone you got COVID once already...it's actually a self-own because you're telling people you can't take care of yourself and your own health.

    I have never caught COVID, and that makes me a better person than you...it also proves I can take care of myself better than you can.


    Your second premise is also wrong
    It's not MY second premise, it's yours.

    You're the one who said they were dying of COVID, then you changed your argument to say that their comorbidities killed them thanks to COVID, which is saying the same thing....you're just too fucking stupid to know what you're saying.


    without a change in the underlying condition, death most likely would come earlier for that person!
    Because of COVID.

    So COVID is killing people sooner than they otherwise would be dying.

    So how is that an argument against vaccines?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  8. #128 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    10,882
    Thanks
    5,924
    Thanked 4,080 Times in 2,986 Posts
    Groans
    48
    Groaned 183 Times in 172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Do you think that vaccinated people and unvaccinated people contract COVID at the same rates? If so, show your fucking work or shut your big mouth.
    I doubt we will ever know the truth! I think the numbers say what they want, to get more people to get the poisonous jab! Do you know why they do not advertise the jab on TV, other than opinions from talking heads. You really need to get help for your foul mouth! I certainly hope you do not have kids that you use that language in front of, is it turrets, or just your bat crap craziness?

  9. #129 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    10,882
    Thanks
    5,924
    Thanked 4,080 Times in 2,986 Posts
    Groans
    48
    Groaned 183 Times in 172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Mild symptoms including loss of taste and smell, which is why you drink your own piss.

    Also, it's not a brag to tell everyone you got COVID once already...it's actually a self-own because you're telling people you can't take care of yourself and your own health.

    I have never caught COVID, and that makes me a better person than you...it also proves I can take care of myself better than you can.




    It's not MY second premise, it's yours.

    You're the one who said they were dying of COVID, then you changed your argument to say that their comorbidities killed them thanks to COVID, which is saying the same thing....you're just too fucking stupid to know what you're saying.




    Because of COVID.

    So COVID is killing people sooner than they otherwise would be dying.

    So how is that an argument against vaccines?
    to the first part.
    Secondly no I said they were dying of underlying issues made worse by covid get your crap straight!
    People with underlying issues dying sooner was the goal!
    Finally I did take care of myself I had mild symptoms because i keep myself in shape and in good health, by eating right and lots of eercise most my age can't keep up with me in the gym heck half of them ten years younger can't either.

  10. #130 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I told you that is the ranting of an insane person, who cherry picked a story from the UK, so you know one crazy person from another country did it, I have no need to address it. I also doubt you know many conservative people, as we would avoid your craziness like the plague.
    It's not just the UK where your Nazi pals are drinking piss, they're doing here:

    Anti-vaxxer tells supporters the new COVID antidote is in 'urine therapy'
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...te/9169167002/
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  11. #131 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I also doubt you know many conservative people, as we would avoid your craziness like the plague.
    "Oh so ONE Conservative drinks piss and suddenly all of us do" - says the guy who also drank bleach, stuck a lightbulb up his ass, and ate horse dewormer to fight COVID.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  12. #132 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    vaccines don't work. shut your dumb yap.

    the cdc has admitted it. when will you?
    Show your work.

    Should be easy for you, then.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  13. #133 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    49,703
    Thanks
    3,328
    Thanked 6,623 Times in 5,220 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 336 Times in 314 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Show your work.

    Should be easy for you, then.
    show me the proof that the vaccines work. the burden is on you.
    internet of bodies

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    Yaldabaoth (ignorance via the ego) is created when reason follows the outward senses.

  14. #134 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    50,519
    Thanks
    5,612
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,211 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,809 Times in 2,599 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I doubt we will ever know the truth!
    We do know the truth already...vaccinations cut back on transmission.

    Vaccines reduce Covid transmission by 40%: WHO
    https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...sion-by-40-who

    The growing evidence that the Covid-19 vaccines can reduce transmission, explained
    https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2...moderna-pfizer

    Study ties COVID vaccines to lower transmission rates
    https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...smission-rates

    One dose of a Covid vaccine can almost halve transmission, study finds
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/28/coro...nsmission.html

    Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

    Do you ever get tired of me making you feel small and stupid all the time?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  15. #135 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1,138
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 269 Times in 217 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Yes, you can still get COVID if you're vaccinated.

    But you won't die from it.

    But if you're unvaccinated and get COVID, there's a very good chance you'll die from it.

    And we know most fascists are more Gravy Seals and less NAVY Seals with tons of comorbidities...so between now and Nov 2022, tens of thousands of your kind are going to choke to death, which will be a factor in at least one narrow election this Fall.
    That is 100% nonsense.

    Show me a government link that says that EVERYONE whom gets a Covid-19 vaccination?
    Cannot die of Covid-19?

Similar Threads

  1. Joe Bidenís Vaccine Mandate Doesnít Exist
    By Stretch in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2021, 04:11 PM
  2. Constitution allows Biden to mandate COVID vaccine.
    By gemini104104 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2021, 03:33 AM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-12-2021, 05:51 PM
  4. Vaccine Mandate To Fly
    By PoliTalker in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 08-12-2021, 02:43 PM
  5. 2nd Amendment is intended to protect the people from the government
    By tinfoil in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 05:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •