Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Inflation surges 7% in December, highest rate in 40 years

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    You making this statement means you are ignorant about how things work.
    I live it and see it every day dealing with top industry leaders seeing their raw material cost go out of site while waste disposal is off the charts. You must be the ignorant one, or probably programmed one.
    Doc Dutch finally admits he is a steaming pile of chickenshit!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    You making this statement means you are ignorant about how things work.
    He's making it up as he goes because he doesn't know a fucking thing about this.

The price of oil is not reflective of anything OTHER THAN OPEC production cuts.

Transportation costs aren't causing the supply chain crisis, SHIPPING CONTAINER SHORTAGES are.

We sent thousands and thousands of shipping containers full of PPE to countries that aren't a part of the normal supply chain; so a container that would normally carry consumer goods from China to the US and back, instead carried PPE from industrialized nations to countries that aren't industrialized, and since those countries lack the infrastructure to turn containers around, they're literally sitting there, collecting dust, until the logistics teams at the private companies who own these containers can locate it and arrange for it to re-enter the supply chain.

It's not as simple as Conservatives think because Conservatives are simple people.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-12-2022)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stringfellow Hawk View Post
    I live it and see it every day dealing with top industry leaders seeing their raw material cost go out of site while waste disposal is off the charts. You must be the ignorant one, or probably programmed one.
    STOP.

It's clear and obvious to everyone here on JPP that you're talking out of your ass and making shit up.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Completely fucking wrong.

The reason we have a supply chain crisis has nothing to do with transportation costs and everything to do with the simple fact that the supply chain shortage is in SHIPPING CONTAINERS because for most of 2020 and 2021, shipping containers that would normally take consumer goods from China to America and back, instead carried PPE from America to countries like Cameroon. Then the containers just stayed there. So let's be clear...the supply chain crisis is because of the global response to COVID in 2020-21, and has nothing to do with the cost of transportation.

You are a joke. Time for a new sock, eh?
    the containers do not explain the ships waiting to unload off port packed with goods

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

this is really bad. Jobs are still 3 million short of pre-pandemic, and the feds are going to raise rates to combat #Bidenflation.. which is going to slow growth.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

STOP.

It's clear and obvious to everyone here on JPP that you're talking out of your ass and making shit up.
    whatever you say pea brain, it is obvious to me here that either you guys are used to inflated costs and don't care or are too stupid to understand what is going on in the refineries, manufacturing, and waste industries
    Doc Dutch finally admits he is a steaming pile of chickenshit!

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    13 months ago, Trump and his fan boys guaranteed me that if Biden were allowed to be inaugurated, he would cause a massive economic depression.

Complaining about the price of peanut butter just isn't even in the same ballpark.
    peanut butter??
    It' acros the board. I havent looked as of late but shortages are everywhere along with price hikes
    Great Buddha help those on fixed incomes

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    the containers do not explain the ships waiting to unload off port packed with goods
    Yes they do because those ships got backed up due to the fact that the supply chain was disrupted.

So for a period, NO SHIPS were going to the ports, then suddenly ALL THE SHIPS were going to the ports because the shipping containers were finally turned around.

But about 500,000 shipping containers are still in disparate countries not a part of the normal supply chain.

The private companies that own these containers are deliberately keeping them in these countries in order to drive up demand and keep supply low. Because they get a fee from the distributor for using those containers and they can jack the fee up if they hold back the container supply. WHICH IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

You also lied about getting an unsolicited mail in ballot.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

peanut butter??
    It' acros the board. I havent looked as of late but shortages are everywhere along with price hikes
    That is not even remotely close to the massive economic depression Trump guaranteed me.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

this is really bad. Jobs are still 3 million short of pre-pandemic, and the feds are going to raise rates to combat #Bidenflation.. which is going to slow growth.
    You have literally NO FUCKING IDEA what you're talking about.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stringfellow Hawk View Post
    whatever you say pea brain, it is obvious to me here that either you guys are used to inflated costs and don't care or are too stupid to understand what is going on in the refineries, manufacturing, and waste industries
    Inflated costs are only because you and Trump called COVID a hoax from Jan-Mar 2020 and turned it into a pandemic that disrupted the global supply chain.

Maybe go drink some piss and shut the fuck up about it, you lying sack of crap.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    That is not even remotely close to the massive economic depression Trump guaranteed me.
    did you see the Trump recovery after following Fauci advice and crappy lockdowns?
    Millions of jobs, and no inflation

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

peanut butter??
    Gee, so maybe back from Jan-Mar 2020 it was a mistake for you and Trump to downplay COVID, which caused a global pandemic and disrupted your precious supply chains.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I havent looked as of late but shortages are everywhere along with price hikes
    If you haven't looked, how can you know this?

You can't, obviously, so you're fucking lying as usual.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes they do because those ships got backed up due to the fact that the supply chain was disrupted.
    so the shortage of shipping containers caused the supply chain crisis. but the shipping containers were backed up because they were not getting unloaded
    That's insane even for you