Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 189

Thread: 'You personally attack me' - Fauci fires back

  1. #151 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks
    721
    Thanked 364 Times in 300 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    I do not wish death to Fauci.

    But on the other hand?
    If he died/retired today?
    I genuinely think America would be at least a little bit better off without him.

    I do not think he is 'evil'.
    But I do think he is a semi-incompetent, media whore.
    Whom cares more about himself/his fame than he does about America.

  2. #152 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    67,721
    Thanks
    22,422
    Thanked 32,538 Times in 25,476 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,259 Times in 2,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch,

    OK then!



    It will be a test of the power of money and con-man slick talk vs our justice system. It's pretty clear he's guilty.

    The question is just how long can he keep the mass con going?

    Definitely long con.
    Not just justice system but political system. Are you doubting that when the Republicans take over after the next election that they won't quash anything to do with the Insurrection or their own complicity in supporting a coup?

  3. #153 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    67,721
    Thanks
    22,422
    Thanked 32,538 Times in 25,476 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,259 Times in 2,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    You are a sick, tragic, mentally ill person to wish such on any person, let alone the best President of all time next to Reagan.
    Since you lie about being a Christian, there's no reason to start believing you speak the truth now.

    I'll buy the first round of drinks when Trump dies. I'll buy a round for the house if Trump dies in a manner that is Just.




  4. #154 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    5,544
    Thanks
    1,224
    Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,831 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Since you lie about being a Christian, there's no reason to start believing you speak the truth now.

    I'll buy the first round of drinks when Trump dies. I'll buy a round for the house if Trump dies in a manner that is Just.



    You make my day just knowing what infections must live in your head.
    I was all about the LGBTQ community until I found out it did not mean, "Let's Get Biden To Quit"
    If my posts offend you:
    1. I'm sorry.
    2. It won't happen again.
    3. 1 & 2 are both lies.
    4. You're a pussy.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

    Wolverine (01-13-2022)

  6. #155 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    58,558
    Thanks
    20,393
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 10,610 Posts
    Groans
    716
    Groaned 1,673 Times in 1,614 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Funding gain of function!
    How is that a crime?
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    please don't troll.




    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.

  7. #156 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,856
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 1,492 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Do you know that time is linear?
    yes - which is why you have egg on your face. you posted a rule change that was over a decade after the fact

    everything you claimed was bullshit - and I exposed your bullshit

    he passed the NBO certification - which was your most ridiculous claim. so your lies were just that - lies. and you are barnyard animal rolling around in your own shit

  8. #157 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    51,132
    Thanks
    5,653
    Thanked 11,200 Times in 8,366 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,811 Times in 2,601 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    yes - which is why you have egg on your face. you posted a rule change that was over a decade after the fact
    Le sigh...

    Rand Paul sent a letter from his fake board out that specifically mentioned recertification fees:



    You said that he formed this board because doctors weren't paying recertification.

    So you were completely, 100% wrong.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  9. #158 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    51,132
    Thanks
    5,653
    Thanked 11,200 Times in 8,366 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,811 Times in 2,601 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    everything you claimed was bullshit - and I exposed your bullshit
    Wrong again, asshole.

    Here's what you said:

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    no - they changed the laws and made it a lifetime for old dr's - and that pissed him off. he has principals - so that confused you
    And here's what Paul was actually "mad about":



    So nothing in there about older doctors not paying recertification.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  10. #159 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    51,132
    Thanks
    5,653
    Thanked 11,200 Times in 8,366 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,811 Times in 2,601 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    he passed the NBO certification
    Once, but then never again.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  11. #160 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,856
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 1,492 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Le sigh...

    Rand Paul sent a letter from his fake board out that specifically mentioned recertification fees:



    You said that he formed this board because doctors weren't paying recertification.

    So you were completely, 100% wrong.
    your horse shit is irrelevant

    he passed the NBO certs - you claimed he created the other board because he couldn't pass. so you are a shit stain liar that is just copy and pasting more irrelevant bullshit.

    you lose moron

  12. #161 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    51,132
    Thanks
    5,653
    Thanked 11,200 Times in 8,366 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,811 Times in 2,601 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    your horse shit is irrelevant
    It's not MY horseshit, it's Rand Paul's...in his own words.

    You claimed that doctors weren't paying recertification fees, but the thrust of Paul's whole fake board is his crybaby issue specifically with recertification fees, which according to his letter were up 40% over five years.


    he passed the NBO certs - you claimed he created the other board because he couldn't pass.
    He couldn't...he failed to recertify.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  13. #162 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,856
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 1,492 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Once, but then never again.
    haha - what a shit stain - lets revisit your idiocy once more:

    Quote Originally Posted by lv426
    No, Rand Paul faked an optometry board to license himself because the real one in KY wouldn't.
    The NBO - the N is national - not Kentucky - so "the real one" as you say is not Kentucky. STRIKE 1

    Kentucky does not require board certifications - he is still able to practice medicine in Kentucky and still volunteers his time doing so as well - STRIKE 2

    Rand Paul demonstrated the ability to pass the NBO - his certifications lapsed in the 2000's - his own board was formed in 1999 - strike 3

    Claiming something is fake does not make it so. Strike 4 shit stain.

  14. #163 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    12,448
    Thanks
    9,001
    Thanked 5,943 Times in 4,399 Posts
    Groans
    350
    Groaned 142 Times in 142 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default

    How dare they attack Mr Science!!!
    IMPEACH 46

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

    Wolverine (01-13-2022)

  16. #164 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    51,132
    Thanks
    5,653
    Thanked 11,200 Times in 8,366 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,811 Times in 2,601 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    The NBO - the N is national - not Kentucky - so "the real one" as you say is not Kentucky. STRIKE 1
    Strike 1 for what?


    Kentucky does not require board certifications - he is still able to practice medicine in Kentucky and still volunteers his time doing so as well - STRIKE 2
    Yes, Rand Paul is operating without a board certification in KY, correct.


    Rand Paul demonstrated the ability to pass the NBO
    He demonstrated that ability once. Didn't recertify.


    is certifications lapsed in the 2000's
    So he's been operating without proper certification for two decades.

    That's not good.


    Claiming something is fake does not make it so.
    Is that so, Mr. "Fake News"?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  17. #165 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,856
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 1,492 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lv426
    a bunch of cut and paste horse shit
    so his line about the old sticking it to the young - what is that in reference to shit stain?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-10-2020, 11:36 PM
  2. Carville fires back at Sanders 'At least I'm not a communist'
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-15-2020, 09:26 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-17-2018, 10:11 AM
  4. Pruitt Fires Back At Washington DC
    By Primavera in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 06-12-2018, 03:53 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2017, 10:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •