1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,484 Times in 52,487 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Actually, they haven't.
    Correct. Satan's liars are doing what they do best; spread lies, half-truths and deceptive ideas.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2PB2WH
    Fact Check-CDC director did not confess that vaccines are failing

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Do you know what power is?

They call that influence, PMP. Fauci has no power.
    Do not expect an honest answer from PmP. Jus' sayin'.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

BartenderElite (01-12-2022)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    18 to 24 monthdls ago, Rightwingers to a man were calling COVID a hoax which was no worse than the common cold.

What happened to make you realize you had been catastrophically wrong?

and why was that ? It was not nearly as deadly as billed.

the problem with Fauci is that he paid to militarize it to be unleashed on the world. People did die due to a manufactured viral weapon.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Dr. Anthony Fauci and Senator Rand Paul spar during a Senate health hearing and Dr. Fauci says he has received death threats while working to end the pandemic because of Paul's false claims.

When you post anything with that logo you loose all credibility! He should be tried for crimes against humanity!

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    When you post anything with that logo you loose all credibility! He should be tried for crimes against humanity!
    What crimes?

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Government employees and politicians deserve to be mistrusted and questioned. Rand Paul isn't the one who literally said, "I am science!" and Rand seems to understand that folks will question him. Fauci, believes that his word should be unquestioned and that if you do you are "against science" (he said so himself) because, "I am science" (he really said this).

Fauci is an overpaid bureaucrat who flat refuses to speak truth on even simple things like whether his NIH funded research at the facility it is now believed that Covid came from.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (01-12-2022)

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Government employees and politicians deserve to be mistrusted and questioned. Rand Paul isn't the one who literally said, "I am science!" and Rand seems to understand that folks will question him. Fauci, believes that his word should be unquestioned and that if you do you are "against science" (he said so himself) because, "I am science" (he really said this).

Fauci is an overpaid bureaucrat who flat refuses to speak truth on even simple things like whether his NIH funded research at the facility it is now believed that Covid came from.
    Of course scientists and politicians should be questioned. However, Dr. Fauci never said, "I am science".

All he does is wanting to keep America safe. It makes no sense that anybody would be hating on him for that.

9. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Of course scientists and politicians should be questioned. However, Dr. Fauci never said, "I am science".

All he does is wanting to keep America safe. It makes no sense that anybody would be hating on him for that.
    Sorry he said "an attack on me... is an attack on science" which certainly infers 'I am science'. And no, funding gain of function research through the NIH at the very facility it is now believed that COVID literally "escaped" from is not "keeping America safe".
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (01-12-2022)

11. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,248 Times in 6,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,852 Times in 1,715 Posts

What conservatives have done has gone so far beyond that.

It shouldn't be acceptable for any civilized human being.

12. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Government employees and politicians deserve to be mistrusted and questioned.
    Why?

This is consciousness of guilt.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

13. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry he said "an attack on me... is an attack on science" which certainly infers 'I am science'. And no, funding gain of function research through the NIH at the very facility it is now believed that COVID literally "escaped" from is not "keeping America safe".
    Fauci told MSNBC’s Chuck Todd on Wednesday his coronavirus guidance has evolved with new data: “That’s what’s called . . . the scientific process,” Fauci said. “As you get more information, it’s essential that you change your opinion, because you’ve got to be guided by the science and the current data.”

“People want to fire me or put me in jail for what I’ve done,” Fauci said. “Namely, follow the science.”

“Attacks on me, quite frankly, are attacks on science,” Fauci said Wednesday. “All of the things I have spoken about, consistently, from the very beginning, have been fundamentally based on science. Sometimes those things were inconvenient truths for people.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carliep...h=f24146445429

Context matters.

Do you trust your doctor or a witch doctor?

BTW the lab is in China, not America.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-12-2022)

15. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Rand Paul isn't the one who literally said, "I am science!".
    No, Rand Paul faked an optometry board to license himself because the real one in KY wouldn't.

Fauci, believes that his word should be unquestioned and that if you do you are "against science" (he said so himself) because, "I am science" (he really said this).
    But he is a scientist and pretty much is science...meanwhile, the people you listen to drink piss and eat horse dewormer.

"His" NIH? What? The NIH is ours, it's not under someone's ownership...and you should be on your knees, offering to suck the NIH's cock for tackling this disease that you, personally, downplayed and proliferated.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-12-2022)

17. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It might but I disagree. The reason they are attacking Fauci isn't because they dislike short guys from New York of Italian descent...although I'm sure there are a few fucking morons who do it for that reason.

The main reason they are attacking Fauci, advisor to all the Presidents since Reagan, is because he represents science.

I know you have to be smart enough to know the difference here. Most Trump fans most certainly do not know the difference.

Does it really need to be debated that all of the arguments against Fauci are emotional and political, not scientific?

Like the hearings with the morons; what was gained from that except the Republicans looking like idiots to the world, but heroes to their special interest group of Nutjobs and the world getting to laugh when Fauci said was caught saying "moron"?

BTW, the word "moron" is as distinctly tied to the Trump Presidency as the word "blowjob" was to Clinton and "Iraq" to Bush the Lesser.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-12-2022)

19. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sorry he said "an attack on me... is an attack on science" which certainly infers 'I am science'.
    OK, so you fucked up your first quote of his...not a big deal, you got overexcited.

But he's not wrong...and attack on Fauci is an attack on science since Fauci has been 100% behind the science while Rand Paul was telling people to eat horse dewormer and Trump was telling people to drink bleach.

And no, funding gain of function research through the NIH at the very facility it is now believed that COVID literally "escaped" from is not "keeping America safe".
    "it is no believed"...but whackadoodles and nutjobs, the same people who were downplaying COVID for three months before blaming CHina for it, like youre doing here.

So square that circle...how could COVID be a hoax, but also be a threat to America, like you're inferring here?

20. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It might but I disagree. The reason they are attacking Fauci isn't because they dislike short guys from New York of Italian descent...although I'm sure there are a few fucking morons who do it for that reason.

The main reason they are attacking Fauci, advisor to all the Presidents since Reagan, is because he represents science.

I know you have to be smart enough to know the difference here. Most Trump fans most certainly do not know the difference.

Does it really need to be debated that all of the arguments against Fauci are emotional and political, not scientific?

Like the hearings with the morons; what was gained from that except the Republicans looking like idiots to the world, but heroes to their special interest group of Nutjobs and the world getting to laugh when Fauci said was caught saying "moron"?

BTW, the word "moron" is as distinctly tied to the Trump Presidency as the word "blowjob" was to Clinton and "Iraq" to Bush the Lesser.
    You're right, he does know the difference, he's just acting in bad faith because...well...that's what he does.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-12-2022)

22. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The semantics of "deserve to be mistrusted" vs. "trust, but verify" aside, Fauci never "literally said, "I am science"".

That point aside, as previously addressed, is there any doubt that the Far Right is anti-science when it comes to medical things and global warming but 100% behind it when it comes to weapons and controlling the Internet/Media?

Yes, we should do exactly what Trump promised but never did; hire the best people. Fauci is one of the best people. Five good Presidents worked with him and a fucking moron President attacked him publicly like a fucking troll.

IMHO, most intelligent adults will be able to see that the problem wasn't Anthony Fauci. The Republican Party is beating itself to death with this shit.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/19/polit...rus/index.html
    Trump trashes Fauci and makes baseless coronavirus claims in campaign call
    A frustrated and at times foul-mouthed President Donald Trump claimed on a campaign call that people are tired of hearing about the deadly pandemic which has killed more than 215,000 Americans and trashed Dr. Anthony Fauci as a "disaster" who has been around for "500 years."

Referring to Fauci and other health officials as "idiots," Trump declared the country ready to move on from the health disaster, even as cases are again spiking and medical experts warn the worst may be yet to come.

Baselessly claiming that if Fauci was in charge more than half a million people would be dead in the United States, Trump portrayed the recommendations offered by his own administration to mitigate spread of the disease as a burdensome annoyance.

"People are tired of Covid. I have the biggest rallies I've ever had, and we have Covid," Trump said, phoning into a call with campaign staff from his namesake hotel in Las Vegas, where he spent two nights amid a western campaign swing. "People are saying whatever. Just leave us alone. They're tired of it. People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots."