Thread: Christians Relieved To Find Out Hell Is Real

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,381 Times in 52,420 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    In a huge win for Evangelical Christianity, it has been determined that hell is in fact real, and that potentially billions of people will spend eternity in its flames. This news may come as a huge shock to non-Christians and Universalists alike, but for the good majority of Evangelicals, it is a welcomed relief.

“This is fantastic news,” said Karen Edwards-Piper, wife of Zion, Illinois megachurch pastor Rhett Piper. “We’ve been hoping some of our ex friends and former loved ones would taste God’s white-hot wrath and now we’ve got proof. Honestly, I haven’t stopped smiling in a week.”

Proof came last Wednesday, when self-proclaimed “prophet” Wesley Richardson had a vision of the afterlife. He saw his non-believing grandparents, along with all of his ex-girlfriends, writhing in pain due to the unbearable heat, which can easily get into the triple digits on average.

Bullshit or not, Evangelical Christians are celebrating. In fact, there is growing momentum to make “Hell Is Real Day” a nationally recognized holiday where in which Christians will mockingly laugh at all the people they’re convinced will not make it into heaven.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/allset...57&lctg=479229
    It's just the Evangelical wackadoodles. These assholes are no more Christians than the Westboro Baptist cocksuckers.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (01-06-2022), Guno צְבִי (01-06-2022)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Its not that we actually WANT you to spend eternity suffering......its that we know how important choice is to you.....and is what you've chosen, after all.......so we're okay with it.....
    We? You mean Satanic cocksuckers like yourself?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (01-06-2022), Guno צְבִי (01-06-2022)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,648 Times in 27,302 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

A few historical factoids:

The concept of heaven and hell as literal, spatial places do not come from the New Testament.

The idea of a heaven above us as a spiritual place souls migrate to comes from Plato, and was adopted into Christianity by Christian platonist thinkers.

The idea of a bell below us comes from bishop Augustine of Hippo, and he was widely influential on western Christianity.

These are not universal dogma or doctrines in world Christianity at large.

I get the impression the fire-and-brimstone evangelical Protestants in particular are really keen on Dante's literal and literary vision of hell

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-06-2022)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    We? You mean Satanic cocksuckers like yourself?
    following me around posting meaningless, repetitive ad hom attacks is actually a violation of the rules......couldn't you better use your time dealing with your lice problem?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

MAGA MAN (01-06-2022)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

following me around posting meaningless, repetitive ad hom attacks is actually a violation of the rules......couldn't you better use your time dealing with your lice problem?......
    ROFLMAO! JPP's biggest fucking troll and Satanic cocksucker whines life is unfair!

Once again you prove you're a WUSS who can dish it out but not take it. Fuck you, coward. Your first post to me: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...77#post3534677

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-06-2022)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

In a huge win for Evangelical Christianity, it has been determined that hell is in fact real, and that potentially billions of people will spend eternity in its flames. This news may come as a huge shock to non-Christians and Universalists alike, but for the good majority of Evangelicals, it is a welcomed relief.

“This is fantastic news,” said Karen Edwards-Piper, wife of Zion, Illinois megachurch pastor Rhett Piper. “We’ve been hoping some of our ex friends and former loved ones would taste God’s white-hot wrath and now we’ve got proof. Honestly, I haven’t stopped smiling in a week.”

Proof came last Wednesday, when self-proclaimed “prophet” Wesley Richardson had a vision of the afterlife. He saw his non-believing grandparents, along with all of his ex-girlfriends, writhing in pain due to the unbearable heat, which can easily get into the triple digits on average.

Bullshit or not, Evangelical Christians are celebrating. In fact, there is growing momentum to make “Hell Is Real Day” a nationally recognized holiday where in which Christians will mockingly laugh at all the people they’re convinced will not make it into heaven.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/allset...57&lctg=479229
    I hope you enjoy yourself once you get there.

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ROFLMAO! JPP's biggest fucking troll
    so this is all because you feel threatened with losing stature........dude, the reality is, you've never been more than trailer trash among this board's trolls......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so this is all because you feel threatened with losing stature........dude, the reality is, you've never been more than trailer trash among this board's trolls......
    Stature? On JPP? WTF, dude? What stature are you projecting I'm afraid of losing?

To All: please look at the picture below and decide in your own mind which one most resembles PmP, the self-proclaimed Christian and "post-modern prophet" with an avatar of a praying child:

It's not rocket science and it doesn't take a college degree to see which one PmP follows...and it's not Jesus Christ.

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,825 Times in 14,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Its not that we actually WANT you to spend eternity suffering......its that we know how important choice is to you.....and is what you've chosen, after all.......so we're okay with it.....
    From the article

“I was sitting down with my Bible after having closed out Incognito Mode, when all of a sudden the Lord gave me a vision. There I was, watching people burn in hell. Friends. Loved ones. A bunch of girls who broke up with me in high school. I’m guessing a bunch of atheists and gays. All of them, suffering for all eternity. It was just the validation I needed to continue to preach the Gospel.”
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-06-2022)

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

From the article

“I was sitting down with my Bible after having closed out Incognito Mode, when all of a sudden the Lord gave me a vision. There I was, watching people burn in hell. Friends. Loved ones. A bunch of girls who broke up with me in high school. I’m guessing a bunch of atheists and gays. All of them, suffering for all eternity. It was just the validation I needed to continue to preach the Gospel.”
    Last Judgement (Diptych Panel) Jan van Eyck (1).jpg
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

From the article

Say nutty shit like that inside a bar and it could result in being cut off if not thrown out.

Say that while claiming religion and there will be nutjobs who follow it. David Koresh wasn't the first. He was just the first in the 20th century to be treated like an enemy of the state.

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

still I have nothing....oh wait, more personal attacks!
    nothing will ever change there.....

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

From the article

so, what was your point?.....that he was motivated by the suffering of unbelievers to continue to spread the message of salvation?.......you say that like you think its a bad thing......

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

nothing will ever change there.....
    For Satanists, no, nothing will change. You will keep sucking Satan's cock for all eternity until you repent.

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lies and hatred are all I have left.....lib'rulism has destroyed my mind
    you made bad choices in life......