Thread: Christians Relieved To Find Out Hell Is Real

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Christians Relieved To Find Out Hell Is Real

In a huge win for Evangelical Christianity, it has been determined that hell is in fact real, and that potentially billions of people will spend eternity in its flames. This news may come as a huge shock to non-Christians and Universalists alike, but for the good majority of Evangelicals, it is a welcomed relief.

“This is fantastic news,” said Karen Edwards-Piper, wife of Zion, Illinois megachurch pastor Rhett Piper. “We’ve been hoping some of our ex friends and former loved ones would taste God’s white-hot wrath and now we’ve got proof. Honestly, I haven’t stopped smiling in a week.”

Proof came last Wednesday, when self-proclaimed “prophet” Wesley Richardson had a vision of the afterlife. He saw his non-believing grandparents, along with all of his ex-girlfriends, writhing in pain due to the unbearable heat, which can easily get into the triple digits on average.

Bullshit or not, Evangelical Christians are celebrating. In fact, there is growing momentum to make “Hell Is Real Day” a nationally recognized holiday where in which Christians will mockingly laugh at all the people they’re convinced will not make it into heaven.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/allset...57&lctg=479229
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Cypress (01-06-2022), evince (01-05-2022), Phantasmal (01-05-2022), ThatOwlWoman (01-05-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

The irony is that if there really IS a Hell, most of them will be spending eternity there. I hope that the megachurches millionaires and those asshat prosperity preaches get the hottest section, along with the purveyors of COVID b.s.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (01-06-2022), evince (01-05-2022), Guno צְבִי (01-05-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

Hell is a place where a place like
    Auschwitz can exist!
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Melchizedek = Michael For This Post:

evince (01-05-2022)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

The irony is that if there really IS a Hell, most of them will be spending eternity there. I hope that the megachurches millionaires and those asshat prosperity preaches get the hottest section, along with the purveyors of COVID b.s.
    Their god is insane and sadistic, don't know where the get that crap from ,sure isn't from Judaism. For them to show sure joy about people roasting in their imaginary hell says it all
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    In a huge win for Evangelical Christianity, it has been determined that hell is in fact real, and that potentially billions of people will spend eternity in its flames. This news may come as a huge shock to non-Christians and Universalists alike, but for the good majority of Evangelicals, it is a welcomed relief.

“This is fantastic news,” said Karen Edwards-Piper, wife of Zion, Illinois megachurch pastor Rhett Piper. “We’ve been hoping some of our ex friends and former loved ones would taste God’s white-hot wrath and now we’ve got proof. Honestly, I haven’t stopped smiling in a week.”

Proof came last Wednesday, when self-proclaimed “prophet” Wesley Richardson had a vision of the afterlife. He saw his non-believing grandparents, along with all of his ex-girlfriends, writhing in pain due to the unbearable heat, which can easily get into the triple digits on average.

Bullshit or not, Evangelical Christians are celebrating. In fact, there is growing momentum to make “Hell Is Real Day” a nationally recognized holiday where in which Christians will mockingly laugh at all the people they’re convinced will not make it into heaven.

Megachurch televangelists just supply masturbatory bravado for self-anointed Christians that have none of the faith's grace. No real Christian wishes hell or any suffering on anyone.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Megachurch televangelists just supply masturbatory bravado for self-anointed Christians that have none of the faith's grace. No real Christian wishes hell or any suffering on anyone.
    "Many coming in my name but they aren't mine".
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Melchizedek = Michael For This Post:

evince (01-05-2022)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Their god is insane and sadistic, don't know where the get that crap from ,sure isn't from Judaism. For them to show sure joy about people roasting in their imaginary hell says it all
    Guno,could Hell possibly be worse than Auschwitz,Sobibor,Treblinka?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Melchizedek = Michael For This Post:

evince (01-05-2022)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

There are actual recordings of the sounds from hell. No bullshitting. Hope you guys can sleep at nights from now on.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

evince (01-05-2022)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    There are actual recordings of the sounds from hell. No bullshitting. Hope you guys can sleep at nights from now on.

OIP.jpg
    The Angel of the bottomless pit
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Melchizedek = Michael For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-05-2022)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

For those suicidal cross conditioned way beyond therapy Nazi super egos War Crimes based on Islam virgin Mary medical human reproduction pseudoscience with WW II concentration camp Mengele "Angel of Death" Christiananality pedophilia baptize thine eyes by urinations based on a fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception resulting in 2 wrongs make a rite which will be forgiven cognitive dissonance as when acting on "Eisenhower was a mass murderer war criminal" for attempts to put an end to Catholic Church brokering Nazi economics of Arab oil for Jewish Holocaust deaths to fuel their Reichquest just as SCOTUS & those crooks on Capital Hill malfeasance in their 9/11 more perfect union of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament Declaration of Independence - Israel flag - absentee voting ballots arsonists master race failing to nuke Temple Mount master plan.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    For those suicidal cross conditioned way beyond therapy Nazi super egos War Crimes based on Islam virgin Mary medical human reproduction pseudoscience with WW II concentration camp Mengele "Angel of Death" Christiananality pedophilia baptize thine eyes by urinations based on a fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception resulting in 2 wrongs make a rite which will be forgiven cognitive dissonance as when acting on "Eisenhower was a mass murderer war criminal" for attempts to put an end to Catholic Church brokering Nazi economics of Arab oil for Jewish Holocaust deaths to fuel their Reichquest just as SCOTUS & those crooks on Capital Hill malfeasance in their 9/11 more perfect union of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament Declaration of Independence - Israel flag - absentee voting ballots arsonists master race failing to nuke Temple Mount master plan.
    Punctuation is your friend
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

I confess, I laughed. I’m sure my brother delights in the idea of my going to hell.

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thank you

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

In a huge win for Evangelical Christianity, it has been determined that hell is in fact real, and that potentially billions of people will spend eternity in its flames.
    Its not that we actually WANT you to spend eternity suffering......its that we know how important choice is to you.....and is what you've chosen, after all.......so we're okay with it.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sock Sockinski View Post
    Punctuation is your friend
    For over 2 millennium the only punctuation needed for Islam accounts of a medical human reproduction pseudoscience fabricated misnomer has been Christiananality pedophilia for an immaculate Jesus the Christ conception suicidal "man is God" super ego.