Thread: The Dems could have guaranteed the next election but blew it

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Default The Dems could have guaranteed the next election but blew it

And they don't even care.

Just providing Med4All and $15 minimum wage and it would have been in the bag, but the dinosaurs are catering to the donors so fuck the average American. They will run on the same bull-shit that this is the most important election of our lifetime and sell their shit sandwich to whomever still is willing to buy it.

The Dems are the GOP of the '70's. They exist for the predatory Capitalistic system and that's it.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 01-05-2022 at 11:21 PM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    The Dems are the GOP of the '70's. They exist for the predatory Capitalistic system and that's it.
    they always were. they always will. the blindspot that every single one of you party voters have is that you moronically believe that 'your' side is better.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    And they don't even care.

Just providing Med4All and $15 minimum wage and it would have been in the bag, but the dinosaurs are catering to the donors so fuck the average American. They will run on the same bull-shit that this is the most important election of our lifetime and sell their shit sandwich to whomever still wants it.

Has there ever been an election where it hasn't been called either the most important election of our lifetime or most important election in a generation?

I remember hearing it for the first time when I was young (can't remember what election) but just thinking "wow, this is really important!" Haha, the naivety of youth.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Has there ever been an election where it hasn't been called either the most important election of our lifetime or most important election in a generation?

I remember hearing it for the first time when I was young (can't remember what election) but just thinking "wow, this is really important!" Haha, the naivety of youth.
    the run up to the 2020 election exposed a lot of the democrats idiocy, to me at least. Friends that I have known for years, who knew that I'm a Libertarian and that I always vote Libertarian proceeded to verbally and textually call me the worst names possible because I would not help vote out that evil fascist named trump....that my principles were not important compared to the absolute necessity to vote out the worst person ever to hold office.................those ideas were a large part of how Biden accumulated so many more votes than any other candidate in our history. Millions of 18 to 26 year old liberals who didn't give a single fuck about presidential elections before came out in droves under the brainwashing they'd received from the media and big tech about the anti christ running against Biden
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the run up to the 2020 election exposed a lot of the democrats idiocy, to me at least. Friends that I have known for years, who knew that I'm a Libertarian and that I always vote Libertarian proceeded to verbally and textually call me the worst names possible because I would not help vote out that evil fascist named trump....that my principles were not important
    Same happened w/ me in '16 and 00'.